Homewrecker - the real experience!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Homewrecker - the real experience!

Post by Lestat »

You require personal data (real names, pictures, etc...) and you ask personal data of a person who's not doing the tease (illegal?), just to be able to run your flash tease... :hmm:
And because nothing of that is stated in the description and is revealed only after some pages, I suppose some people felt like "clickbaited".

Maybe these are some reasons among others...
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
Alexis
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Alexis »

Hi Cresciano7,

I really liked your other teases and so I hope you don't feel too discouraged by the rating of your latest one. I certainly hope you do more in the future, hopefully open to everyone.

Having said that I did feel a bit tricked to find out it was closed off once I got to the last page. But I didn't rate it because I didn't see how I could do so fairly, but I can understand others rating it negatively because of feeling click baited as previously mentioned.

Anyway, hope to see more teases from you in the future and thanks for your past teases. I only stumbled onto them quite recently actually but enjoyed them.
polkadotwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by polkadotwolf »

I'm sorry you had a negative experience with your tease. You took a risk with a truly interactive tease and that kind of thing should be encouraged. I think there are a lot of cool elements to the idea.

However anecdotally it seems that most password locked webteases get bad ratings, no matter what the content. People don't like being 'locked out'. There was a large number of teases by odawg that required passwords, and people voted those down to, because they were annoyed they were locked out I guess. I don't think it's right of them to do that. It's mean and unnecessary, but people can vote anonymously and anonymity makes people mean for some reason. Some people that stumble on a tease with a password lock are going to downvote it. I don't know why really even, but I guess it makes them feel good in some way. It's a way to say "screw you for excluding me" I guess. Not sure, but that's the way it is.

As for the tease idea itself, most people feel it's very risky to send personal information to an anonymous person. However, I'm not sure how to implement a blackmail fetish without personal information! :-/ I can see the excitement in the idea though, but it definitely has to be someone you trust is not a scammer and maybe something with slightly lower stakes. Like what if a person takes embarrassing pictures and if they fail the tasks, the photos are posted to a thread here instead, or maybe even only to other participants? That would also allow you to build a tease that that doesn't require couples and so includes more possible players. I feel that single people are more likely to take part of a real-world blackmail fetish tease as well, because the stakes are lower.

Lot's of people might have a blackmail fantasy, but bringing it fully into reality is a big step. Same with financial fetish domination, which is related I think. I imagine can be very exciting fantasy for some to associate sexual pleasure with the anxiety of giving away money one can't afford to give away. However, even though clips on this fantasy are very popular, I doubt there are very many people that actually move from fantasy to reality. The leap is too large and if anything shows that there are some fantasies that should forever stay only as fantasies for most people.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Cresciano7 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:20 pm Hi Alexis,

I admit that was my fault don't warn people in the description which the rules to participate in the webtease.
Sorry about that.
Now I can't modificate the description - only to delete this webtease and create a new one. It's really a shame :weep:

In the future I will be more carefull about this kind of situations and learn with my error.

I'm very happy that you've liked other teases created my be :-)

Thank you,
Best Regards
You can't change that, but you could add it to the first page of your tease. Besides deleting and re-uploading your tease that is probably your best bet to solve this.

Your tease is very niche, so I wouldn't expect many people, if indeed anybody, is willing to take that risk. But it is interesting, I'll give it that. I read up to the lockoff point as well and slightly dissapointed that I couldn't continue, but that is your intent.

Just one FYI - People could download it with the guide/teaseme downloader, edit it to break the password, then play it, so it is theoretically possible people have read it all then rated, but I doubt it :P
bribrookings
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bribrookings »

As someone who does have the fetish you're driving at in this tease, I figured I'd add my feedback :)

I personally didn't vote on your work, but I (like everyone else it seems) will not be progressing further than the password page. I agree with other posters that this kink is a tricky one, and requires a high degree of trust, which is difficult to garner through a webtease. Hopefully to help your chances if you do a future tease, I'll say there were three main turn-offs for me with this attempt... First, the model you chose changes from page to page. It's perhaps a small thing, but for me I find it more challenging to get sucked into a tease if that continuity isn't there. I want to feel as though *she's* talking to me, not the author. Second, (and I don't fault you for this), but there are grammatical mistakes throughout the tease which lead me to question if I could actually trust you. I feel the best teases are usually seamless when it comes to spelling/grammar as this also helps with the illusion that it's "real" and not something you typed up. Finally, I also felt the tease hit a roadblock when it asked for ALL the information (including embarrassing photos) all at once, and so early in the tease. If there were a longer build up I think more people would be willing to risk little pieces at a time.

I hope this helps :) Best of luck!
ReynaTheSlut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ReynaTheSlut »

you honestly should release the password for everyone, and let whoever wants to send you the info to do so
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Miss Tress

Post by Sissy Elise »

I liked the idea until the last task ..... I was waiting for the worst task at the end, but it was the easiest :P

Unfortunately I did cheat and took the password out of the meta data, however in doing so it got a 5 star rating for me for bringing a new idea to the table :-P
(Taking the password from the Meta data is a lot easier than having to download the tease in teaseme)
  
TEASES   VIDEOS   GAMES   ART
💕  Latest Tease:    Rock Paper Scissors - Visual Game
📼  Latest vids:      Sissy Trainer 22     🆕

xploratory
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I'm open to xplore online domination with the right woman! I think breaking me will be a challenge as I'm very ADHD and very overworked as it is... It would take the right motivation and control to get me to actually complete tasks.

Post by xploratory »

Hi Cresciano7! I would like to try your tease. Are you still active? Should I still email the address at the beginning of the tease with the information that's requested? Is it safe? Where are you from?

Thanks for the work you put in to make these teases! :rolleyes: