Rebellion against the Goddess discussion/feedback thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Rebellion against the Goddess discussion/feedback thread

Post by killer1243 »

killer1243 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:09 pm
Spoiler: show
Also, the new number for Hailey (463) doesn't work. If you try to call her using it, it just says that this is not it.
To clarify, I am talking about
when you talk with Xue.
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by mr-max »

BTW I loved your creativity with the girls. ALL of those personalities were amazing.
Although I have to say, I liked Hailey with the Quiz and the controlling Xue the best. Closely followed by Serina. I'm llooking forward to your new ideas in the future ;)
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

@Killer I think I've solved it now. Also went through my old teases with the spellcheck - wasn't as bad as Rebellion but still improved a few things!

@Max Thanks, I tried to make them distinct. I've already started work on the next thing but it's very weird and unconnected to this so I'm not sure I can expect a good reception from it!
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jhorny10493 »

Best tease I have seen on here in a very long time.
Amazing job 5/5.
If you ever need a beta tester or want to make a tease together, let me know!
Greetings Fellow Traveler!
--------------------------------
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

GuideMe/TeaseMe Versions:
-----The download links are in the forums-----
Pressure
Pressure II
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jhorny10493 »

Fourth room, Alexia I think her name is. When you answer "No" the next page button is just named "Button 1".
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

Pressure
Pressure II
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Thanks jhorny! I've updated that on Milovana and will on the next guideme update.
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jhorny10493 »

During Qingfu's tease. When you click the button for it being 3pm early it takes you to the "Cheaters get cheated on" screen and you're supposed to click the button when she says. I just realized that you probably didn't want the timer to be shown during that waiting period. Well the timer is shown and not hidden. I really don't want to report this so I can see the timer, but it's the right thing to do. :-P :innocent:
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

Pressure
Pressure II
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

jhorny10493 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:10 pm
During Qingfu's tease. When you click the button for it being 3pm early it takes you to the "Cheaters get cheated on" screen and you're supposed to click the button when she says. I just realized that you probably didn't want the timer to be shown during that waiting period. Well the timer is shown and not hidden. I really don't want to report this so I can see the timer, but it's the right thing to do. :-P :innocent:
Yup thats right, fixed it :P You don't have to see the timer if you don't annoy Xue :D
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

I just want to thank you for working so hard even though you don't get anything out of it.

P.S. As you have probably noticed ending 4B is the most popular one, followed by endings 1, 3A and 4C, which either completely end the story or reset it. So, excluding those (and ending 0), 36% of people (myself included) got ending 4B, compared to 14% for 4A, which is the next most popular option. What I'm saying is that if you ever feel like doing more teases in the same universe, it would be great to have them pick up from there. Maybe something similar to "Days in Chastity with Lexi", but with Hailey. Also, if you do decide to do this, the first session should definitely be Xue dominating you and Hailey.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:04 pm I just want to thank you for working so hard even though you don't get anything out of it.

P.S. As you have probably noticed ending 4B is the most popular one, followed by endings 1, 3A and 4C, which either completely end the story or reset it. So, excluding those (and ending 0), 36% of people (myself included) got ending 4B, compared to 14% for 4A, which is the next most popular option. What I'm saying is that if you ever feel like doing more teases in the same universe, it would be great to have them pick up from there. Maybe something similar to "Days in Chastity with Lexi", but with Hailey. Also, if you do decide to do this, the first session should definitely be Xue dominating you and Hailey.
Thanks, I do get enjoyment from seeing people enjoy things I create though :P

Aye with my ending to this tease it gives me a lot of options - I think it's a fine conclusion if I decide to leave it here, but many paths for standalones or diverging series. I wish I picked a different model for Xue as it is - I used literally every picture I could find of her in the tease, hence why some hours were repeated galleries. I'd feel kinda bad doing a new tease with the same gallery, but if I were ever to make that one I would need it :P My next tease is well into production but It's very weird so it might be horribly recieved and I'm fine with that, afterwards I'll see if inspiration strikes me again.
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jhorny10493 »

Shattered wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:14 pm Thanks, I do get enjoyment from seeing people enjoy things I create though :P

Aye with my ending to this tease it gives me a lot of options - I think it's a fine conclusion if I decide to leave it here, but many paths for standalones or diverging series. I wish I picked a different model for Xue as it is - I used literally every picture I could find of her in the tease, hence why some hours were repeated galleries. I'd feel kinda bad doing a new tease with the same gallery, but if I were ever to make that one I would need it :P My next tease is well into production but It's very weird so it might be horribly recieved and I'm fine with that, afterwards I'll see if inspiration strikes me again.
"Weird", call me intrigued. :w00t:
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

Pressure
Pressure II
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Very nicely done, Shattered! I have to say the time spent with Xue, particularly the special hour but overall the entire aspect of that section, is one of the best teases I've seen here. Thanks for contributing and looking forward to more!
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Thanks, glad ya enjoyed it, Xue was a lot more work than I expected going in but I like the result. I haven't been able to work on whats next due to my PC being in a public area for two weeks... Even going on Milovana to post feels risky :-O
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jhorny10493 »

Shattered wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 12:07 am Thanks, glad ya enjoyed it, Xue was a lot more work than I expected going in but I like the result. I haven't been able to work on whats next due to my PC being in a public area for two weeks... Even going on Milovana to post feels risky :-O
:no: :no: :no: :no: :no:
That must suck..
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

Pressure
Pressure II
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

jhorny10493 wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 6:09 am
Shattered wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 12:07 am Thanks, glad ya enjoyed it, Xue was a lot more work than I expected going in but I like the result. I haven't been able to work on whats next due to my PC being in a public area for two weeks... Even going on Milovana to post feels risky :-O
:no: :no: :no: :no: :no:
That must suck..
And now I'm staying with someone with parental controls :lol: Can't go on Milovana at all other than now. RIP progress for a while