Rebellion against the Goddess discussion/feedback thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Rebellion against the Goddess discussion/feedback thread

Post by killer1243 »

Also I think the beginning with Deng Xue is a bit messed up. If you tell her you've already have breakfast she acts as if you had told her you haven't had breakfast yet.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:57 pm Also I think the beginning with Deng Xue is a bit messed up. If you tell her you've already have breakfast she acts as if you had told her you haven't had breakfast yet.
This was actually intended, I had the script assuming you hadn't eaten and it was either skip directly to the end of the day or at least let you read what would have happened, and I chose to go with the latter. She does mention that you don't need to follow along, but maybe the tone is a bit immersion breaking? Mayhaps that part could do with a rework...
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Shattered wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:21 pm
killer1243 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:57 pm Also I think the beginning with Deng Xue is a bit messed up. If you tell her you've already have breakfast she acts as if you had told her you haven't had breakfast yet.
This was actually intended, I had the script assuming you hadn't eaten and it was either skip directly to the end of the day or at least let you read what would have happened, and I chose to go with the latter. She does mention that you don't need to follow along, but maybe the tone is a bit immersion breaking? Mayhaps that part could do with a rework...
I think it would be best if she just gives you some punishment if you have already eaten and then skips that part or something like that.

Also:
Spoiler: show
What is the difference between 97 and 98? They appear to be exactly the same.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:45 pm
Shattered wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:21 pm
I think it would be best if she just gives you some punishment if you have already eaten and then skips that part or something like that.

Also:
What is the difference between 97 and 98? They appear to be exactly the same.
Possibly, tis a little too immersion breaking. I'll see what I can do tommorow.
One is if you mention it but don't say everything, one is if you say everything. Slight dialogue difference but leads to the same place.
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Also:
Don't tell me what it is, but is there a difference between 464 and 465 except the dialogue difference at Deng Xue's session? I am asking to know if it changes anything in the finale (the session with the Goddess). It's just that I want to explore every possibility + it's free bug testing for you.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:50 pm Also:
Don't tell me what it is, but is there a difference between 464 and 465 except the dialogue difference at Deng Xue's session? I am asking to know if it changes anything in the finale (the session with the Goddess). It's just that I want to explore every possibility + it's free bug testing for you.
It's just the related differences in dialogue.I'd have to go a little too deep to make changes for absolutely everything, so it's just a little added flavour here and there without a ton of time to write it. If I did want it to make a meaningful difference the tease would have taken a lot longer :P
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Another quick suggestion:
When the Goddess gives you Hailey's number would it not be better, if she asks if you have it and, if not, she gives you some other number 463 for example. That way you can make the dialogue with Hailey make sense if you have not actually convinced her. Because currently she is acting as if you convinced her and agreed to be her slave no matter what.
And a question, now that you have finished the series, when would you say Quizmizz Hailey takes place? I am asking because I would like to do the whole series for real, following everything, wearing a chastity belt, and so on. And with the current story I don't see where it fits.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:30 am Another quick suggestion:
When the Goddess gives you Hailey's number would it not be better, if she asks if you have it and, if not, she gives you some other number 463 for example. That way you can make the dialogue with Hailey make sense if you have not actually convinced her. Because currently she is acting as if you convinced her and agreed to be her slave no matter what.
And a question, now that you have finished the series, when would you say Quizmizz Hailey takes place? I am asking because I would like to do the whole series for real, following everything, wearing a chastity belt, and so on. And with the current story I don't see where it fits.
Sorry, when exactly does that take place? I had a little look and can't spot any contradictions, what day is it on with what code? I must have missed something but going over 900 pages to find it can be hard :P
And it takes place at some point between Chastity for the Goddess and Rebellion. The ending to Quizmiss may not be canon depending on how well you do overall, but that is the case elsewhere as well, can't really avoid it with multiple options within the teases :P
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Shattered wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:37 am
Sorry, when exactly does that take place? I had a little look and can't spot any contradictions, what day is it on with what code? I must have missed something but going over 900 pages to find it can be hard :P
And it takes place at some point between Chastity for the Goddess and Rebellion. The ending to Quizmiss may not be canon depending on how well you do overall, but that is the case elsewhere as well, can't really avoid it with multiple options within the teases :P
If you fail to convince Deng Xue and she gives you the number 99, you can wait 5 minutes for the Goddess. Then she supposedly talks with Deng Xue and gives you Hailey's number. She gives you the number 464 no matter what happened between you and Hailey earlier. I think it would be better if the Goddess asks you if you have Hailey's number. If you say yes, you just continue. If you say no, she gives you the number 463. That would mean that you have to add an option for that number.
There she shouldn't act as if you convinced her to go with the rebellion or even talked to her about it, since if you had you would already have her number - either 464 or 465.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:00 am
Shattered wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:37 am
If you fail to convince Deng Xue and she gives you the number 99, you can wait 5 minutes for the Goddess. Then she supposedly talks with Deng Xue and gives you Hailey's number. She gives you the number 464 no matter what happened between you and Hailey earlier. I think it would be better if the Goddess asks you if you have Hailey's number. If you say yes, you just continue. If you say no, she gives you the number 463. That would mean that you have to add an option for that number.
There she shouldn't act as if you convinced her to go with the rebellion or even talked to her about it, since if you had you would already have her number - either 464 or 465.
Ah yes I see, good point, I overlooked that thank you!
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Shattered wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:37 am And it takes place at some point between Chastity for the Goddess and Rebellion. The ending to Quizmiss may not be canon depending on how well you do overall, but that is the case elsewhere as well, can't really avoid it with multiple options within the teases :P
BTW what is the cannon ending? And doesn't the Goddess say somewhere near the beginning of Rebellion that you haven't cum in 6 months or something like that?
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Another minor bug, in the beginning when the Goddess tells you, she doesn't want you to have an orgasm anymore, and there are two options (to try to say something or stay silent), deciding to stay silent takes you to the same path that speaking takes you to. But if you start talking and then decide to stop, it just skips the "Stop. Right. There." part. I feel like this is supposed to happen if you do not talk at all. It should just skip this slide/page.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:09 am
Shattered wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:37 am And it takes place at some point between Chastity for the Goddess and Rebellion. The ending to Quizmiss may not be canon depending on how well you do overall, but that is the case elsewhere as well, can't really avoid it with multiple options within the teases :P
BTW what is the cannon ending? And doesn't the Goddess say somewhere near the beginning of Rebellion that you haven't cum in 6 months or something like that?
I have a headcanon, but there are a few different possible canons and I made it that way on purpose -
In Chastity for the Goddess, she can ruin you or give you a full orgasm, same for Quizmiss Hailey. So you can have a full orgasm at either of those times for it still to work fine, but not both.
Now I did design Quizmiss Hailey as a standalone piece that just so happens to fit into the timeline, so at least there are ways it works, even if it might not for every run.
killer1243 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:15 am Another minor bug, in the beginning when the Goddess tells you, she doesn't want you to have an orgasm anymore, and there are two options (to try to say something or stay silent), deciding to stay silent takes you to the same path that speaking takes you to. But if you start talking and then decide to stop, it just skips the "Stop. Right. There." part. I feel like this is supposed to happen if you do not talk at all. It should just skip this slide/page.
Fixed, thank you. You've been helpful in finding a few small things I've missed, so let me know once you are done for now just in case you find something else and I'll update the guideme file :)
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Also there are are a few (about 5 so far) errors in the dialogues that I forgot to report. Stuff like a missed word or something like that. So, if you have a way to extract the text only and run it trough a grammar check you would probably find them.

P.S. I have still not played the finale. I will do that later today.
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Another issue?
When the Goddess asks you if you think a butt plug would help, it doesn't matter what you answer. It goes to the same page, which appears to be meant for Yes.