Rebellion against the Goddess discussion/feedback thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Rebellion against the Goddess discussion/feedback thread

Post by killer1243 »

I was just looking trough my posts looking for something and realised how many comments I made here. I now feel like Red Shirt Guy. :D
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Found two/three bugs in the GuideMe version.
Spoiler: show
The first one is right on the starting page. There is a "Repeat Cur" button, which sends you to some random page with Serina.

Also the moment you switch from the Goddess to Caprice it gets really laggy and crashes in some places. I am sure you find them, but for example when she says "Really? Seeing my pussy should make it even harder, right?"

And lastly, the embedded videos (or at least the one Serina shows) don't work. Not sure if this is a bug with the tease or GuideMe, though.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Haha, yeah I take up a lot of your post history, don't mind at all, especially when you find things that need fixing!
Removed the page 1 link, that was for a test. I noticed the lag, I had a look at the script but didn't see anything odd - it might be because the Caprice images are quite large. I've compressed them so it should be solved now. Video also changed a small thing and should work.
Thanks!
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Shattered wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:39 pm Haha, yeah I take up a lot of your post history, don't mind at all, especially when you find things that need fixing!
Removed the page 1 link, that was for a test. I noticed the lag, I had a look at the script but didn't see anything odd - it might be because the Caprice images are quite large. I've compressed them so it should be solved now. Video also changed a small thing and should work.
Thanks!
Yeah large images will cause problems, Guideme has to load them into memory and resize them which takes time (and can cause issues for the 32bit version if it runs out of memory)
Guideme has an option to resize images on the tools menu now, which will resize images larger than the current monitor resolution down to the current resolution, so if a tease is slow loading images, that is worth a try, it does over write the images with lower resolution ones though.
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

BTW, you probably saw the new site update. Do you plant to reupload the higher resolution images to the online version?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:02 pm BTW, you probably saw the new site update. Do you plant to reupload the higher resolution images to the online version?
"If authors originally uploaded a higher resolution image than what was shown in the tease viewer, this should automatically get applied in the coming weeks."

I assume based on this since I originally uploaded the good images it'll just auto-update. If other teases seem to have the new better images and mine doesn't after a month or so then aye
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Shattered wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:00 pm
killer1243 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:02 pm BTW, you probably saw the new site update. Do you plant to reupload the higher resolution images to the online version?
"If authors originally uploaded a higher resolution image than what was shown in the tease viewer, this should automatically get applied in the coming weeks."

I assume based on this since I originally uploaded the good images it'll just auto-update. If other teases seem to have the new better images and mine doesn't after a month or so then aye
Oh, yeah, it says that it will automatically upgrade the images. BTW, how's the new tease going?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:26 am
Shattered wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:00 pm

Oh, yeah, it says that it will automatically upgrade the images. BTW, how's the new tease going?
I have most of the ideas, but I have a guest living in my room for a few weeks which means I can make literal no progress ^^ Like 1/3rd the way there otherwise.
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

I'm on the fourth day (with Deng Xue) and I'm just gonna pop in and say this tease is awesome. (I tend to forget about a tease or lose interest after I finish it, so this seems to be about the best time...) One of the best teases I've played. Very innovative, not just storywise but the things it has you do.
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

lestrian wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:03 am I'm on the fourth day (with Deng Xue) and I'm just gonna pop in and say this tease is awesome. (I tend to forget about a tease or lose interest after I finish it, so this seems to be about the best time...) One of the best teases I've played. Very innovative, not just storywise but the things it has you do.
Just reminding you to "vote" here http://www.strawpoll.me/12744482
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

i already voted :) having a strawpoll was a clever idea. it made me go vote immediately. going to vote for a tease i played in teaseme i usually forget though
Endrush
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Endrush »

Wow! Noticing that I was the only one who voted for Ending 2. (no spoilers)
That was unexpectedly the best orgasm I've ever had. Didn't even know that was possible. :blush:
jjaggers10
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by jjaggers10 »

Hello Shattered!

LOVE this series. I’m trying my damndest to find the Easter Eggs but struggling. I have found a couple that look to be the last two numbers but completely stumped after many attempts. Would you be so kind to provide some hints to push me in the right direction?

Also, any roadmap to all the endings? Very curious to go through the many endings as I love the characters and world you built.

Excited to start the next tease but want to see all the content in this one!
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

jjaggers10 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:24 pm Hello Shattered!

LOVE this series. I’m trying my damndest to find the Easter Eggs but struggling. I have found a couple that look to be the last two numbers but completely stumped after many attempts. Would you be so kind to provide some hints to push me in the right direction?

Also, any roadmap to all the endings? Very curious to go through the many endings as I love the characters and world you built.

Excited to start the next tease but want to see all the content in this one!
I've been asked a fair bit about the little secrets and such I've hidden in past teases, easter eggs...and the truth is they are secret to me as well, as I've forgotten them myself :lol:

Publishing the tease over 5 years ago and making a dozen since does that. I suppose that makes finding them even more special? :whistle:

As for a roadmap...
No roadmap, and since nyx teases can no longer be edited, I cant even check. But IF I RECALL CORRECTLY, theres one 'ending' if you tell Alexa when you shouldnt, one for obeying the Goddess' command and betraying everyone else at the end, and then a few small deviations depending on whom you choose at the end.
Enjoy the rest of the series from here though, I'm glad that people are still enjoying them now :)
jjaggers10
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by jjaggers10 »

Totally fair! I’ve been playing without a profile for years and sometimes forget these teases have been around for awhile.

Thanks for the response and I suppose I’ll just need to keep trying to “break the timeline”! I think I’ve done all those roadmap suggestions as well. I think there is a 6b ending I’m hunting for.

Once again, impressive stuff and also love the teases you keep putting out.

Cheers, Shattered.