Cum-eating Instruction (CEI) feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Cum-eating Instruction (CEI) feedback

Post by Sapphire »

Hi everyone! I have finally published my first tease. What do you think?

I personally think it's a little too short of a tease, but sometimes you're in need a quickie :blush:

I also prefer the flash teases over the regular teases, but figured I'd start with a regular tease to get my feet wet.

I've been a fan of this website for a while, but glad I can finally start giving back.

I am really into stories, getting people immersed into the moment...and I want my teases to somewhat psychologically manipulate the reader. With this tease, CEI, I know personally how difficult it is to eat your own cum after you've orgasmed, so I used the method that works best for me: ruined orgasm. But I hate ending on forced orgasms, so I had a second full orgasm. This tease was not to punish anyone, but to give them exactly what they want, so it's good I think for a beginner cum-eater. That said, the manipulation is getting a newbie to cum-eating who probably is straight to start thinking like a sissy. Starts off with beautiful girls, but then throws in some penis pictures. Starts off with the narration talking like a girl but then switches to the reader starting to think like a girl. Maybe it will encourage some of you guys to explore your bi side.

Anyway, feedback definitely welcome. When I start to work on bigger flash teases, should I keep with the narration and immersion, leaving the reader to decide the details on how they masturbate, or should I add more rigid instruction (e.g. "stroke 100 times medium pace, right hand only the shaft")?
Oldiwer
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Cum-eating Instruction (CEI) feedback

Post by Oldiwer »

It is good to see some new authors out here.

Your tease is good for a first one. I like teases with cum eating and using ruined orasms is a pretty good way to do it without chicken out at the end

I like the pictures in the beginning with the hot ladies but the ones in the end with cocks only not so much. As you said it is a bit to short. In my opinion the build up phase could be longer and after the ruined orgasm I would prefer to have a longer phase until the final orgasm. On the last slides you use always a lot of text. I would suggest to spread the text onto some more slides, especially when there are two ore more instructions on a slide.

It would be nice if you try a flashtease next time. I like it when the slides turn automatically, at least sometimes and when a metronome is used, bettern than counting strokes.

Keep going. I would like to see more.
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Cum-eating Instruction (CEI) feedback

Post by Sapphire »

Thanks, appreciate the feedback!

Yeah the walls of text were too much; I knocked out that tease in one three-hour session of inspiration, and I ran out of time to look for more pictures. Agreed, what was lacking was more build up. I could have added more cum-play, but to be honest I'm not really into a lot of the type of cum-play that others are. I tried to make a tease that could stand by itself for that moment (not require items and not require more time dedicated to it like saving cum in the refrigerator etc.). Something that no matter when the horny-ness hits you, you could open it up and enjoy it.

Yeah I want to try my hand at a flash tease (I agree, I like them much better...especially when it continues on it's own during the heavy scenes so I can keep my hands to more important stuff :whistle: ). When I do, I won't have that wall of text, but that means I'll need to spend more time finding pictures so it may be a while before I finish it.

Sorry for the cock pics - those are for feminization purposes. You can't be a true cumslut unless you at least consider cum from other people than just yourself, and that involves cocks ;)

My next tease will probably not be solely cum-eating focused, and may not even have cum-eating at all. Haven't decided yet, we'll see.

By the way, what are some of the best teases ever? For inspiration. My favorite cock hero videos are the Stroker Ace series (especially 3). I like quality vids/pictures, and a reasonable pace (not too slow, not too fast).