Hentai Endurance Tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
cizeta
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Hentai Endurance Tease

Post by cizeta »

Hey everyone! It's my first published tease, and I hope you enjoyed it! I played through it myself after creating it and noticed that it could be a bit slow.

So to remedy that, I will work on a new one to really test endurance.

I'm open to feedback, and slight suggestion. But I'll be sticking to a formula that I am developing. I like the slight story aspect, with more focus on instruction. If you have noticed, I like hiding little easter eggs in the tease. Keep your eye out for those!

Thanks for enjoying my first tease, here's to seeing more!
sadisticflipside
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Hentai Endurance Tease

Post by sadisticflipside »

All in all looks really quite cool. I'm sure lots of folks approve of the motivation and format.

Critiques:
* some of the descriptions were weirdly hard to calculate. How many dots are actually on the skulls? (I have poor eyesight.) What is an ab? I found myself thinking way too hard about it. (Stop laughing.)
* The jumps and reverses are cool -- reminiscent of the snakes and ladders teases.
* Themes are always tricky as not everyone likes anything.
* It did feel weirdly slow at times. It took a long time to work into what felt like the intended frenzy.

Suggestions for future:
* the format is long enough that you can introduce new themes as the tease goes to "push" the person or train them to accept new things.
* Consider making this a Sexscript thing, a Guide Me thing or a web thing that is living and dynamic. That'll really break people!

Thank you!
ButtslutBitch
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by ButtslutBitch »

Couple issues.

instructions weren't clear enough on page 121 (I have no idea what she meant by X23 and needing that multiple of strokes, I just did 23 not knowing what it meant. And pages 123 and 124 were identical. Other than that it was fun even tho I don't like having to do the kind of working out even like that (I do like looking at these ladies tho) and I don't identify as male but hey still a nice tease.
cizeta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cizeta »

Thanks for the feedback.

The counting stuff I understood would be up to interpretation, so it's sort of "personalized" for the reader. I think the challenge of trying to think while fapping makes it a bit more of a challenge.

The next one I make will be a bit quicker paced I think. There was a lot of slow instructions which didn't keep the pace too well.

I may try to do a much simpler instruction base, but I hope to develop a style that people look forward to and try to look out for the extra subliminal stuff.

Thanks for the critiques I'll work with those next!

As for x23 thats just her name, but 23 is the number shes giving you for the multiplications on that page. Thanks for lettin me know about 123 and 124 I'll fix that!
ButtslutBitch
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by ButtslutBitch »

TBH the slower pace works for a long tease xD

Have you considered for the next one going on the other side of things and a hentai bbw tease?
footboy93
Explorer
Explorer

Post by footboy93 »

Awesome tease, glad to see more hentai content again! Was a bit difficult, but not impossible. A good challenge overall. Would like to see more fetish content, the muscle centric tease was unique! Good though!
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

All your teases are awesome, I thought about trying them all because the newest, third one (Splatoon) is so great! You have a nice taste for images and the instructions! Thank you 😍
PaizuriLover7
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by PaizuriLover7 »

Your tease about 23 ladies was awesome. Good image selection and difficult but not impossible. Keep up the good work!
Paizuri Rocks!!
Qiubi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Qiubi »

Got bored with that all slow pace..... i like the other 23 lady joi but this have too much slow jerk.

i keep skipping like 30-40 pages because almost all of them are slow jerk.

flex cock.... what's that?? isn't clear

the images wasn't very great also, plus the amount of slow jerk make you bored very quickly

with the amount of ultra good and amazing hentai images, you choose the worse ones. the more you arouse people with good hentai images, the more they will want to cum or go fast and they will get to the edge faster etc....