queen of Venusia tease?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nicole

queen of Venusia tease?

Post by candii »

will The Queen of Venusia, Chapter One ever have a sequel? i just redid this tease and i found it amazing and has alot of potential to carry on with! great story as well!
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Re: queen of Venusia tease?

Post by elvisomar »

This is a good question, I remember that tease and would love to see more from the Hornbound, the author.
hornbound
Explorer
Explorer

Re: queen of Venusia tease?

Post by hornbound »

Unfortunately it's just too much work. Between the intro and chapter one there are like 500 slides, and during the months I worked on Venusia I must have invested 100 hours into the tease.

That may sound ridiculous, but consider that even after I had the writing basically done I still had to compile and upload 300+ pictures and then get all those slides to connect without any dead ends or glitches, and then I had to go over the tease many times myself to find and edit all the mistakes that will inevitably be in the first draft of such a big project.

I wrote Venusia after falling in love with lmind's classic tease Pledged to the Coven. If you look elsewhere in the forums you will see that lmind has had the second part of that tease "mostly done" for like two years. I understand that completely. When you invest so much into a project you want everything to be just right. When the project requires dozens of unpaid hours of work then the demands of real life may mean there simply isn't ever time.

Thanks for your enthusiasm about my writing guys, and if you haven't read Pledged to the Coven then you are in luck because IMO it is at least as good as Venusia and the two teases have many things in common.