Chastity series complete guideme links below. Next tease coming soon™

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Chastity series complete guideme links below. Next tease coming soon™

Post by Shattered »

Banner by d3vi0n

The finale to this chapter in the series is out, so you can download the whole pack now.

See an up to date link down below in my signature!
Last edited by Shattered on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
Dron41k
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Sequel to Chastity for the Godess coming soon! Guideme's for previous teases included.

Post by Dron41k »

Nice, man!
Can`t wait to try, previous teases were very interesting and somewhat interactive, nice work. I think they lack metronome though, especially if beat changes during one page, seen this in some teases here.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Sequel to Chastity for the Godess coming soon! Guideme's for previous teases included.

Post by Shattered »

Metronome is a really mixed back it seems, some people like it some can't stand it. I don't want to include it everywhere because of that, but feel free to add an external metronome as you play I suppose :smile:
Dron41k
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dron41k »

Well, ok :-)
Anything about release date? Week, month, when its done, valvetime? :lol:
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

When its done is the only real answer, but I have 2 sessions left to do and I know what to write. After that 2 weeks for testing, so mid-late april hopefully.

-

It's already my longest tease ever, at 550 or so slides already, previous was about 450...
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

Shattered wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:54 pm When its done is the only real answer, but I have 2 sessions left to do and I know what to write. After that 2 weeks for testing, so mid-late april hopefully.

-

It's already my longest tease ever, at 550 or so slides already, previous was about 450...
cant wait man :)
throbalt34
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by throbalt34 »

It looks like the files have been taken off mediafire for copyright violation or something
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

throbalt34 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:03 pm It looks like the files have been taken off mediafire for copyright violation or something
Are you sure? I just tried to download and its fine.
tall_bob
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tall_bob »

Shattered wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:53 pm
throbalt34 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:03 pm It looks like the files have been taken off mediafire for copyright violation or something
I think he is, because i just tried to download it and it seems like i have the same thing Blocked Download for reasons of Violation. Would be great if you could provide another download source
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

tall_bob wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:03 am
Shattered wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:53 pm
I think he is, because i just tried to download it and it seems like i have the same thing Blocked Download for reasons of Violation. Would be great if you could provide another download source
I've updated the link, does it work now?
vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vyyr »

nope, i cant download too
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Well that's odd. I've changed the host, I'll see if that helps, let me know
tall_bob
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tall_bob »

Shattered wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:45 am Well that's odd. I've changed the host, I'll see if that helps, let me know
Thanks, yes the mega download works
Orpoc
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Chastity series complete guideme links below. Next tease coming soon™

Post by Orpoc »

hey,

Is there any download link still online? Can not sadly find someone :wave: :wave:
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Chastity series complete guideme links below. Next tease coming soon™

Post by Shattered »

Orpoc wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:18 pm hey,

Is there any download link still online? Can not sadly find someone :wave: :wave:
I don't maintain it any more - links may be out there but I'm not managing them since the move to Eos. Try them on Milovana :-D