Fibonacci's teases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Fibonacci's teases

Post by Trusfrated »

Is there anyone else who would like to see Fibonacci's German teases translated into English?

I generally like his style and most of his fetishes, so I try to create Google translated offline versions. However, the results are pretty bad and not very "sexy" at all. :weep:

I hope he would consider releasing English versions occasionally. "Wichserziehung mit Caprice" seems to be one his best lately, but without a better translation it is hard to truly appreciate it. If Fibonacci reads this, there are some bugs:
Spoiler: show
There are several images that are not loading:

caprice-(2).jpg, caprice-(22).jpg, caprice-(25).jpg, caprice-(27).jpg, caprice-(29).jpg, caprice-(30).jpg, caprice-(31).jpg

These all just show the default "pink question mark" during the tease. It would be nice if you could re-upload the pictures you intended for that section. :-)
Can someone tell me what "wichserziehung" means in English? Google Translate doesn't know that one. :-P
ImageImage
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Fibonacci's teases

Post by Lestat »

He used to do so if I remember well, but not anymore unfortunately for the (i think) majority of people who come to the site.

And speaking globaly, not only about fibonacci, I don't like when only another language than english is used, no matter if I understand it or not. Imho it disqualifies many people on an english reading site. Then people will do only french, then only italian, what about some swahili only or in cuneiform only if we don't care about the widest accessibility ?
If authors should go this way, that is fortunately not the case yet, in no time only a small percentage of teases will be understandable by a small percentage of users.

English should be the main focus and a second or third language is awesome, but second or third language only should remain an exception imo.
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
manwithcape
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by manwithcape »

That is ridiculous.
Many people are able to understand an English tease but can't write well enough to create their own.
Except in their native language.
Milovana is rather unique and why shouldn't we welcome people of all nationalities and thus all languages?
If other languages get popular an extra filter should be added, that is all.

For example chyoa has mainly english stories but anyone can write in any language and I don't see any downsides to that.
And the best teases will probably be translated to english sooner or later anyway.
Or at least the ideas that make it great will be copied in new teases.
addNtoX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by addNtoX »

wichserziehung means "jerk education" =)

all i can say about his teases is, that they are pretty..well..german..
its not that easy to translate...
i mean..i dare someone to translate "das noviziat" perfectly for example :p
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Lestat »

That is ridiculous.
That is an argument.
Many people are able to understand an English tease but can't write well enough to create their own.
Except in their native language.
That's exactly the "exceptions" I talked about, if it wasn't clear and logical enough.
But when someone restrict "voluntarily" the access to the majority, it's not what I call a good thing.
why shouldn't we welcome people of all nationalities and thus all languages?
I didn't say the opposite. Ever.
probably be translated to english
That's exactly the point...
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Thank you, Fibonacci, for releasing a new tease in English! :-D

The X-mas present
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=48176

I enjoy your teases very much, but translating them from German is very difficult for me. :weep:
ImageImage
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

has anyone translated any of his teases?:) would lovee to try them out