FB: Level Competition

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: FB: Level Competition

Post by lestrian »

use zombiedev's version of teaseme: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6993&p=177481#p177481
nerdchat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nerdchat »

lestrian wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:02 am use zombiedev's version of teaseme: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6993&p=177481#p177481
Thanks for the link man! I will be sure to check it out.
Caius1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Caius1 »

Hi and welcome! :smile:
I played your tease some time ago so I can't remember if there was something specific to say about it. Except that I absolutely loved it! And I just I can't wait for the next part!!
There was this person in this thread who said "You don't know what this site is about", well it's clearly she who doesn't know what this site is about. I've been around so long that I've seen how "vanilla" teases have almost disappeared. :-/ I was very excited to see for change a tease is not all about chastity, humiliation and so on. I actually enjoy more doing vanilla style teases.
Keep up the good work and let us a the next tease soon! :-D
"Two possibilities exist:
Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not.
Both are equally terrifying." -Arthur C. Clarke
nerdchat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nerdchat »

Caius1 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:07 am Hi and welcome! :smile:
I played your tease some time ago so I can't remember if there was something specific to say about it. Except that I absolutely loved it! And I just I can't wait for the next part!!
There was this person in this thread who said "You don't know what this site is about", well it's clearly she who doesn't know what this site is about. I've been around so long that I've seen how "vanilla" teases have almost disappeared. :-/ I was very excited to see for change a tease is not all about chastity, humiliation and so on. I actually enjoy more doing vanilla style teases.
Keep up the good work and let us a the next tease soon! :-D
Hey man! Thanks for your words of encouragement! Like you, I have noticed a significant drop in the vanilla ones as well, and I loved those versions. That is why I started this little trilogy. As for the next tease, I am definitely working on it and optimize it for a Teaseme version. However, life is getting in the way, so the it will take time. :-( But, don't worry! It is gonna come out one day. :-)
nerdchat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nerdchat »

Hey guys! I managed to optimize this tease for Zombiedev's version of Teaseme, and it should download successfully. If you are using d3vi0n's version of Teaseme, the tease won't work. I tried downloading other recent flash teases to see if my tease had a problem, and the others didn't work as well. So, just use Zombiedev's version of Teaseme. If there are any problems with the tease on Teaseme and/or on Milovana, please post the problem on this thread as soon as possible. I will try to fix the issue as soon as possible if I have time for it.
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by tckt78 »

Just ran thru Level Competition 2, and I like it a lot. Reminds me of a bj competition that is no longer available on the main page.

Two things I'd like to see incorporated into this: Beat meter & sucking sounds/vocals. I feel this is a great tease with lots of potential, and is really a 5-star tease with those audios. Good tease either way!!
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by tckt78 »

LC 3 is really nice with the sounds and beat meter! You seem to have some dead links in the maze tho. You have a "north" button off the main room that doesn't work (Room 2 maybe) and another room that has you stroking for 2x/s for a timer that doesn't seem to be there (purposeful fail room?)

Anyway, love the tease. Keep up the good work!!