Second Tease. Spanking!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
iSpank
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Second Tease. Spanking!

Post by iSpank »

I've created my second tease. It's all about spanking! I worked hard to make changes regarding feedback from 1st tease. I'd love more feedback on this one.

Many paths at the beginning of the tease. If there are errors, please let me know.

Thanks!

https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=34870
martlb
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Second Tease. Spanking!

Post by martlb »

Really glad to see a good tease with this content, I rated it a 5!
Was a long time ago I saw at Milovana a good spanking tease.
Loved the images you used.
Would love it even more if the image match the content more, if possible, meaning at a spanking break,
you see just the mistress without spanking action and during the spanking with spanking action.
The spanking guide is really well done! Thank you for that!
I just followed one path, but will be back for another path choice as soon as my butt can handle that.
I do hope you will create more spanking / pain based teases.
All the stroking and edging teases are so boring ... to me.
Thank you for this one!
iSpank
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Second Tease. Spanking!

Post by iSpank »

@Martlb

You're very welcome, I plan to put together more pain based teases. Might be a little while though, as life has me pretty busy the next couple of weeks. I have a fantastic dungeon (like with monsters) based tease that is pretty much all planned. I just need time to get the pictures together and get it into Milo format. It has it all; anal, nipple torture, cbt, spanking, and stroking while trying to defeat monsters.

Great advice regarding the scenes. I really enjoyed putting the story line together and I'm new to this, but I agree, the pictures could match the action a little better. I tried to do that in some places, but not so much in others.

Also, its hard to find good pictures sets for spanking content. Usually you get 1 or 2 pictures where there is no spanking action. That's why Mistress Cassie was in different outfits a lot...lol.