Why does my tease not show up on milovana?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Mopar
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Re: Why does my tease not show up on milovana?

Post by Mopar »

flash1338 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:45 pm Thanks for the constructive feedback. I'm 99% positive that there are no bugs/ plot holes left in my first tease, so I don't really see that as a reason.
Do you mean "re-releasing" as transferring the script to a "new" tease in nyx and release it again? Because the usual "release -> unpublish -> release" method is what i already did, it doesn't change the rating however :-|
And would that even be allowed? I'd feel even more like a dirty spammer :lol:
I think you are forgetting that you left a really bad taste in their mouth after the first tease. This is just based on the current rating of your tease. You are making them play a tease they had issues with in the first place. The pilot episode is the ground breaker for any T.V. show.

Re - releasing as you say is nothing without making changes such as to the story, fixing the text colors, removing all the hidden timers.
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by xman911 »

flash1338 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:56 pm
Did you ever try any of "1885"'s teases? I copied his style of making flash teases, which is: you have to read the text and just stroke as you like, getting horny by how the story/ pictures envelope. If you are supposed to get to the edge and let it fade right after, the button says: "Edged". If you're supposed to ride it, it says: "On the edge". I thought this was the consent of flash teases, since "1885" achieved many TotM nominees and even won many (not sure about that though). Still, this style of "edging orders" achieved 4,5 ratings back to back.

Yes but 1885 mostly uses hidden timers (non visible timers) or just instructions for number of strokes or edges. An "?" timer is mostly used to add some suspense and give people an unknown time to stroke or hold an edge it's not used for a "normal timer".

Some people say the timers are distracting, other people like timers, because they add suspense... but a constant "?" is not doing any good to anyone. People that like timers (like myself), want to know most of the time, how much time is left and a "?" is for adding some extra suspense but not constantly. People that don't like timers, don't like them because of the distraction. What is the point of constant "?" timer?!... it just adds distraction, but not any suspense at all, because it's constantly there.

About the edges. Sometimes your button says, Edged or Edging, but you mean "On the edge". (it should say "On the edge" for edge hold "if there are not other commands in the text after that").

Also maybe you should change "Your Boss" with some hot chick (but that's just my opinion, some people may like him :lol: ).
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

Looks like you slowly climbing up a bit at least.

Love the avatar change tho. Keep it XD