What do you want for next teases?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
frankendude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: What do you want for next teases?

Post by frankendude »

A tease concept that I thought of, but am not sure if it has been done in flashtease or guideme with a metronome:

The goal is to make it to the end of the tease, but you aren't allowed to stop, or at least not for very long. There would be a ruin button if you go over the edge. Make it to the end of the tease with something left in your balls so you can have a real orgasm. If you can't hold back on a particular tease, you ruin and move on after a short break, no longer than a few minutes.
Mopar
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Mopar »

Big congratulations to Kazuh on having the highest rated tease on the site!
basil731
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basil731 »

Just did the 5 days of pleasure, it's an amazing tease. I especially loved day 4 but wished the card bit was a bit longer or even maybe a few cards that made you start over for that day. Each day was great and as a full 5 days left me bursting by the end but even so i have considered doing this a few times over and over to get it to last longer. Anyway, just wanted to say it was a great tease and i look forward to trying your older ones or even more hopefully any newer ones you write.