[WIP] Edge slave training 2

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

[WIP] Edge slave training 2

Post by xman911 »

I started to work on a tease inspired from "Edge slave training" by schefflera. "Edge slave training continuation" does not sound that good as a title so if you have some better ideas, please share them.

Karissa would still be the main Mistress (of course with different sets and text). I may add some more girls, Franziska, Guerlain, Anjelica (Krystal Boyd), Nancy A, Sapphira A, Malena Morgan and others. That does not mean all of them would be there, these are just the main candidates :lol: .

There would be TeaseME version and also Flash (if working).

If you have any other recommendations for sexy, skinny girls, that you would like to see, I would consider them. Also any other ideas would be welcomed.
Last edited by xman911 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [WIP] Edge slave training continuation (work title)

Post by Bandit224 »

How about "Edge slave mastery" for the title?
brandon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by brandon »

hello xman! (spoilers ahead for people who haven't done this)

that schefflera tease is one of my all time favorite teases, and karissa is certainly gorgeous to edge to!

i hope you keep the position that she likes us to edge in, which is on our hands and knees.

i loved the increasing holding edge times.

SPOILER........AHEAD......

the greatest part of the tease in my opinon was that as the days go on, karissa tells you that you are going to cum tomorrow, which is something to look forward to, and that other women cruelly takes that away from us. and then tells us that we have to tell karissa that she let us cum, and so karissa thinks we did, and pushes us forward, even claiming that it would have been more difficult to proceed if we hadn't been able to release.

and THAT's brilliant!

i hope you have more tricks like that too!

good luck and thank you xman!

brandon
brandon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by brandon »

wowgirls model monroe would be an amazing addition!

also gloria from wowgirls!

and guerlain from wowgirls!

wowgirls....oh my god.....they rock
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by xman911 »

brandon wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:21 am hello xman!

i hope you have more tricks like that too!

good luck and thank you xman!

brandon
I would try to implement most of these things. Also some of the girls would give special tasks that give you access to secret Mistresses. Sometimes Karissa would show up in the middle of a tease, if she is not satisfied by your performance.

Not all of the girls would be Mistresses some would be slaves in training themselves (but this would not be obvious most of the time) and some would be just normal girls trying to do their "work". Some would have a task to make you cum (so they would try to do that very hard) while others would try to help you continue longer... and some would be too lazy or even try to make some "secret pact" with you.

Bandit224 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:10 am How about "Edge slave mastery" for the title?
I would definitely consider it. It seems better than my title.
brandon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by brandon »

your tease sounds fantastic xman!

i love that the women will have their own relationships to each other, and that the webtease participant is really just helplessly caught up in everything!

brilliant!
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Love the idea! Hope to see it completed some time.

I rather like Bandit224's suggestion of Edge Slave Mastery, but wonder if we've made it to mastery yet. Maybe something before mastery, so there's room for another sequel?

So how about "Edge Slave Training - Graduation"?

Just to throw out some thoughts, I think along the lines of something that implies continuation, or that now that your training is complete, living the life of an edge slave, like "Edge Slave - A year in the life", or perhaps even a cool sounding synonym for continuation like "Edge Slave Training - Sequentia" (Latin) or "Edge Slave Training - Perpetuation".

Looking forward to watching this develop.

PG
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Hey,

Edge slave training was my favorite tease in recent history. I'd really like a sequel to it, too.

The timing and story were really good, and the difficulty was nice. I loved the one with longer and longer edge holding, for instance.

"Edge slave training 2" is always an option :-)
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

I cannot hide my excitement! I hope you will continue to complete it :) Former suggestions sound good to me!

The thing that really works for me is that you'd get ruined if you lose control and that these girls try their hardest for you to get to that point of desperation! A punishment always motivates and at the same time makes it harder!
itslate wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:08 pm
Edge slave training was my favorite tease in recent history. I'd really like a sequel to it, too.
Talking about favorites... Reminds me of your work! Anything new that you are working on?

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by xman911 »

itslate wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:08 pm Hey,

The timing and story were really good, and the difficulty was nice. I loved the one with longer and longer edge holding, for instance.

"Edge slave training 2" is always an option :-)

I was also thinking about "Edge slave training 2", although the original is not mine. Maybe "Edge slave training level 2" is also a good idea.

In this new story, the player (because he is a pervert) just randomly (or not so) stumbles again on Karissa and his training begins again. This time it would be full 10 or 12 days. (not decided yet).

Also some of the girls would be in training themselves (so they try very hard to make you fail) but it may not be stated directly. Sometimes there would be some vague hint that the girl is herself in training.

For now the progress is something like 0.1% . But I'm working on this tease for sometime.

Maybe I should make a pool about the title?!
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): no :(
Sub/Slave(s): nope

Post by schefflera »

Hey,

I like the idea you have. I was also on a sequel, but unfortunately I don't have the time to finish it. If you like, you can name your tease "edge slave training 2", It's no problem for me.
xman911 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:55 am For now the progress is something like 0.1% . But I'm working on this tease for sometime.
Hope this number increases soon :-)
My flashteases: Have fun :)
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by xman911 »

schefflera wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:53 am Hey,

I like the idea you have. I was also on a sequel, but unfortunately I don't have the time to finish it. If you like, you can name your tease "edge slave training 2", It's no problem for me.
xman911 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:55 am For now the progress is something like 0.1% . But I'm working on this tease for sometime.
Hope this number increases soon :-)

Then it is decided, the title would be "Edge slave training 2". Thanks for the support.

Yes it's taking too much time because I don't have a nice editor. Nyx is not working properly and MWTEdit also has some problems (I use it only for conversion, it is very helpful to convert .xml teases to Nyx Flash). I think we need better editor. I actually use Notepad++ for all the coding and this makes things very slow. Maybe I should use Exel for some automation to the code framework. Or make a script to automate code writing (but I'm not good at programming). It would have been best if someone could do an editor that is based on TeaseME, to make and edit the teases directly there... but unfortunately TeaseME is only for reading.
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [WIP] Edge slave training 2

Post by xman911 »

Some of the girls are getting ready... :w00t:

Click only if you wish to see them.
Spoiler: show

*Around 3% ready, but they are working hard nevertheless.
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Noah wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:37 pm Talking about favorites... Reminds me of your work! Anything new that you are working on?
Unfortunately not :-/
I did start writing a long-ass tease School of Denial style. But there's no end in sight and I'm not writing on it at the moment. Sorry :-/
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by xman911 »

itslate wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:25 pm
Noah wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:37 pm Talking about favorites... Reminds me of your work! Anything new that you are working on?
Unfortunately not :-/
I did start writing a long-ass tease School of Denial style. But there's no end in sight and I'm not writing on it at the moment. Sorry :-/

That is unfortunate, your teases are really good. My tease "Edge Slave Training 2" is still in progress, but life just gets in the way, so the progress almost stopped :lol: .

Meanwhile I found some old tease that I worked on years ago...:w00t: and I hope I can complete it soonish :innocent: .