Arouse and obey

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
jackiejoker
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Arouse and obey

Post by jackiejoker »

best tease i've ever done, i loved how the tasks become narration, and the style of that narration, being at the same time strict, demanding, humiliating - and sweet. that's the kind of dominant female I like most.

You're such a good writer.
Should imporve it: main idea for me is that it should be just a little more focused on being an everyday task. it should begin, for instance, with a chance to remove your chastity device, as she can leave you in chastity at the end of the session, and one's chance to cum (or have a ruined orgasm) should be higher when he's been denied for some time. she should just ask at the beginning how long you have been denied to make her tease (she's gorgeous, what's her name?) just perfect as an immersive experience.
jackiejoker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jackiejoker »

Gosh, AnnaLee *____*
Freakezoid
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Freakezoid »

That is just a ridiculous good tease!

It would be awesome if you got the time to make it into a series.

Keep up that good work. I'am blown away :w00t:.
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by imtoosexy »

I am happy you liked it, I have actually been busy making some improvements over the last week. So I'm glad to see my work paid off by seeing a new reply :-D

First I want to continue making this tease better,
Spoiler: show
for example theres a point when she aks to go out with another guy. If you agree she will stand up and if you don't stop her it will end the tease, but i'd like the tease to continue there creating another story and possibly loop towards the main end.
Later when I am happy with this tease I can imagine to continue the story in a new tease, then redirect all users to complete this tease first, so I would want people to land in a good tease here before I go on.
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

seems glitched for me? just keeps saying oobey, edge and sleep on repeat? any help
Freakezoid
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Freakezoid »

@imtoosexy awesome you put so much effort in this tease and still improve it!
I played it 4 days in a row now, and don't had the another guy story :w00t: I need to find that :)

@candii It is not glitched, just do what she say. If you do not as she say's you repeat i think.
HeartOpenWide
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by HeartOpenWide »

Just felt the need to add to the chorus of praise. This is so good - natural, flowing and such a beautiful model. Would love to see more of your work.
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by tckt78 »

I started & favorited this tease when it came out over a year ago, because it was that good. I recently played it again, and must say it's become much more interesting, especially if you think you know why you're there!! I've played it a couple of times already, (in part to remember why I'm there) and it's really good. Should be put into the nomination pool for TOTM again for the re-release.

One quick question that doesn't seem to be answered for me:
Is there a time where she tells you to take the butt plug out? It seems that you put it in for the beginning of the tease and if you're confused or not edging right, she has you put it in w/o acknowledging its presence.

I had kept it in thru the tease, and when I finally did make it to cum, I was able to do it with prostate stimulus alone. Maybe something to add in later?
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by imtoosexy »

@ heartopenwide
The chorus of praise sure does sound good. :innocent:

@Tckt78
It should be fixed now, thank you for helping me make the tease better.
Curious to know which part of the tease you managed to cum by prostate alone.
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

imtoosexy wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:00 am @ heartopenwide
The chorus of praise sure does sound good. :innocent:

@Tckt78
It should be fixed now, thank you for helping me make the tease better.
Curious to know which part of the tease you managed to cum by prostate alone.
I'm pretty sure it was just having done tease for the first time in a while that really pushed me over the edge. It may have been the novelty, but I suspect doing edges with the massager in place also was a factor, and I was just stimulated to the point where a gentle push took me over the edge.
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

So I've played it since your latest update, and I like where it's going. However, I miss the return to the prostate clenching routine that's at the beginning of the tease when you fail to edge (or need to get punished). I think that adds a level of fun & arousal. Perhaps it would be better to repeat that play every time you miss an edge, regardless of the size of the toy. Hope that helps!!
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by imtoosexy »

I'm with you, perhaps Anna just doesn't agree or care. I intended to connect the missing edges to reducing the chance to cum at the end. However I use nyx to edit and it makes coding for 'if-s' and randoms anything but straightforward.
jackiejoker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jackiejoker »

Hey man, this is the best tease I ever played. I love how you can come here every day to get some teasing, she is very....human. There is a great atmosphere.

I saw you didn't wrote anything more for a long time, so this is supposed to be an encouragement!

IMO this tease just need to have the possibility of being tesed without unlocking, of ruined orgasm, and implementing that cuckold part you strated (or maybe it's just me who couldn't get through those?). I like the "mild" humiliation this tease is full of so much. And you have a great writing, even if concise.

Thanks anyways!
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by imtoosexy »

jackiejoker wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:25 am Hey man, this is the best tease I ever played. I love how you can come here every day to get some teasing, she is very....human. There is a great atmosphere.

I saw you didn't wrote anything more for a long time, so this is supposed to be an encouragement!

IMO this tease just need to have the possibility of being tesed without unlocking, of ruined orgasm, and implementing that cuckold part you strated (or maybe it's just me who couldn't get through those?). I like the "mild" humiliation this tease is full of so much. And you have a great writing, even if concise.

Thanks anyways!
I was actually looking around the webteasing forum to see how far down the 'offline editor' post went, because i had posted on it and was hoping for replies. When I found my tease title in the list and saw your post. A nice suprise, thanks for the encouraging words!

I'm trying to make the offline editor work for me. Because all my efforts to get to know how to edit through nyx and notepad have discouraged me in making another tease, I want to make another one, but I also want to play with 'set' 'unset' 'ifset' and random page selection functions. This is the only way to improve replay value of teases and make them less static. And I'm starting to believe this offline editor is the only way.

Depending on how I succeed with the offline edit i'll make another tease. I have some great ideas but I really need those functions.
Also i don't want to say too much about it but I intended to make her just playfully bring up chastity for this tease and you get to see just a bit of her interest in some other guy which would seemingly not be that big of a deal in this tease yet. And make the whole thing easy to get along with while she will slowly push your boundaries in next versions.