Can you remove a non-tease that is tagged with every word?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Juliette
Explorer
Explorer

Can you remove a non-tease that is tagged with every word?

Post by Juliette »

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=12919

Is not a tease it's a solicitation and has been shown every day for almost 6 months. Is there no administrator?
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Re: Can you remove a non-tease that is tagged with every word?

Post by les »

   I have it in the back of my mind that if the tease is voted as a "1" around 10 times it will vanish from default listings.

This was instigated because of an excessive postings of a Shite webtease poster, a while back.
Banning was not thought to be the solution

Just ignoring will leave it/them visible

                 
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Same crap with this one:

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=34206

Random Topic - function on front page is showcasing these useless ad "teases" no matter how many low scores they get. Maybe I wouldn't even mind if they didn't have a picture of a gaping asshole in them. Personally, I wouldn't want to see "teases" used for advertising, public service announcements or in german either, as every civilized grown-up can speak english and if not, they would benefit from the training of just using it anyway.

So may the tease abusers rejoice for now and be scared of the day I would happen to get powers to keep it clean :D
rob204
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by rob204 »

Mmh.. I like that pic. Actually I can't see why anyone would mind the teases from the start page anyway.

But how can it be tagged with every word? It only includes a few topics.
slaveashish
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by slaveashish »

I think having a tease rating filter for the teases displayed with random topic should fix it.
rob204 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:26 pm But how can it be tagged with every word? It only includes a few topics.
Before publishing you have an option to provide additional tags which are not displayed to the users but is used in indexing. So this person has tagged his tease with most possible keywords so that it remains on the front page. He is gaming the system and should therefore in my opinion be banished. What if someone does this to advertise their website or something similar? It is more than just a gaping asshole problem. It should be nipped in the bud