FB: Focus on Feet

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
plandr
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB: Focus on Feet

Post by plandr »

I just want to reiterate that the easy version of this on full screen is TOTM (maybe TOTY) quality. The only thing that would make it better would if the girl fucked with your head more in between the stops/was a bit more humiliation heavy. But seriously, 9.5/10.

Will maybe try the hard one on full screen in couple of weeks once I forget what pictures the #s are on.

plandr
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

tried easy mode too so now I don't have to lose every time :D

it's still hard enough to focus if you edge all the time :D

it's a great tease sir :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
LancerKnight
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by LancerKnight »

The easy mode wasn't too bad! Took me two tries to get the code, but the second time through I saw each of the numbers pretty clearly
nippyc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nippyc »

Wow please more of this. As a guy with a foot fetish this is amazing! Love forcing the focus. Would be cool if you blurred or pixelated pussy, breasts, asses in one so even when we look away we got nothing so even more reason to focus on the feet!

Excellent!
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by dragoul »

I uploaded a revamped version of the tease with 3 levels to choose from (easy, medium, hard). I've used the pictures of the original tease though and made only small changes (like a slightly different end).
  • easy: This version is really easy, with big, easy to read numbers. It is much easier than the original easy tease.
  • medium: this version is quite doable. Not easy, but also not insanely difficult.
  • hard: This version is extremely challenging and the same code as the original hard tease.
All three levels have different codes from each other.
nippyc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nippyc »

any hope of a new version at some point? Maybe censored so can't see breasts or pussy so we don't cheat?
plandr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by plandr »

any chance of guide me version?