Bugs and Feedback: Physical Therapy: Part 1 - Evaluation

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
cr71991
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): Would be interested in having an online submissive. I am not the harsh or degrading type, but I can be strict. Feel free to message me if interested.

Bugs and Feedback: Physical Therapy: Part 1 - Evaluation

Post by cr71991 »

This is my first ever Tease, It's been in my mind for a while so I finally created it. Please post any bugs or errors that you find here in this thread so I can fix them. I also welcome any sort of feedback or advice.

I know its a simple tease with not a lot of variation in model pictures, but I'm planning to improve on that in future editions.

I hope you enjoyed!

Here's a link to the Tease (Dress for exercise!): https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=30187
cr71991
Explorer
Explorer
Sub/Slave(s): Would be interested in having an online submissive. I am not the harsh or degrading type, but I can be strict. Feel free to message me if interested.

Re: Bugs and Feedback: Physical Therapy: Part 1 - Evaluation

Post by cr71991 »

Already updated the endless loop of stretching......
Jakubko
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jakubko »

goood tease, i love it
Sub
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sub »

Really love this tease. I am always looking for exercise-focused teases; nothing like this to get you into shape. This is definitely one of the best teases I have done, especially like the transition from all-exercise to a more traditional style at the end.
I for one am really looking forward to the rest of the series.

I find it odd the ratings are low. Perhaps due to the bug you fixed? (I had no bugs, btw)
Perhaps because exercise is a small niche?
I agree with the thing you mention in your original post, more model consistency throughout the tease. But, to me, even without that, this is easily 4.2+. I reckon it should be a TOTM nominee. Whatever.

As advice, some more punitive workouts would be cool, like with the ice in this tease. Also, pushups till you arms buckle and things like that. I assume the Mistress will become more controlling as the series progresses, which will be great. At the beginning of this one it feels more like a vanilla personal trainer relationship, which is what makes the transition so effective.

Here is my favourite use of workouts in a tease (other than your one), just as a useful 'guideline':
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=15986
cr71991
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cr71991 »

Sub,
Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate your compliments as well. Rest assured, I have plans for furthering the series, but I'm still in the brainstorming process.
I think the original bug is responsible for the low rating, but I have hopes that it will improve as time goes on.
I welcome any ideas that you might have, or any specific requests for things that you'd like to see in the teases as time goes on.
Thanks!
ridinglife09
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ridinglife09 »

I LOVE both of these teases. the exercise component is great and the sexual side is amazing. Being told to workout to earn plaesure is very welcomed. it's love to see you add a little cbt to this and maybe a model that have the body of a fit girl?
thanks!
Sub
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sub »

Another awesome one!
Spoiler: show
I had a bug with option 4 at the end.

Other than that it was great. Making it a long term thing is an interesting twist, I hope you upload consistently if I am to do this whole 'chastity' thing. :whistle:
I agree, some fit models would be cool. Could probably work it in as a guest type thing, now that it is a longterm series. Perhaps a gallery like this http://www.babepedia.com/gallery/Malena_Morgan/372137 ?

Glad to see you were right about the ratings, this one seems to be doing much better.
Claire
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Claire »

A great tease!!!
Thanks a lot Mistress for this trainig. a half year ago i started to train my body to become more feminine. It really works :-)
Ur tease is much more interesting, more play fun to be girly. My wish would be more feminization! Controlled training and assignements to do at home.... and stuff like this :rolleyes:

thanks
allccc
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by allccc »

This series is amazing. Thank you. The fitness mistress is so good.
Maybe she could punish harder, including ice, slaps, playing with asshole or also eating own cum. :innocent:
Check my xhamster page: http://xhamster.com/user/allccc xxx
There are also 2 compilations with ANAL instructions, JOI and CEI videos :innocent: :icecream:

cr71991
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cr71991 »

Been very busy over the last months. Working on part three now which will be slightly less exercise based.
orjamies68
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by orjamies68 »

part three maybe coming soon ?
cr71991
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cr71991 »

Hopefully! In the meantime you might check out my latest post in the 'games' forum.