GODDESS WORSHIP - First Days of Servitude

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Re: GODDESS WORSHIP - First Days of Servitude

Post by PrincessJulia »

alessya79 wrote:I'm having a wicked though here like what if this would last like for months in a row without release, just worship, torture, tease and denial. I'd definitely go for that too ^_^
Would be awesome but a LOOOT of work. :blush:
alessya79
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Submissive

Post by alessya79 »

PrincessJulia wrote:Would be awesome but a LOOOT of work. :blush:
I knoow, sigh. But there could be an easier way. To get a slave and make him/her create the content according to the tasks you assign so you get the credit but without actually working on the implementation of the tease *slick grin*
If curiosity would have killed the cat, then i would have been dead already. Meow!
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

alessya79 wrote:
PrincessJulia wrote:Would be awesome but a LOOOT of work. :blush:
I knoow, sigh. But there could be an easier way. To get a slave and make him/her create the content according to the tasks you assign so you get the credit but without actually working on the implementation of the tease *slick grin*
and risk putting out a bad tease with my name on it? I don't know haha. I think my style of writing is unique too so it would probably not be the same. but if someone is willing to write something in my universe, he or she may contact me and we can talk about it. I would be honored, as long as its good content
jeremyb
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by jeremyb »

I just have to say that was an incredibly good tease, I've completed both days and I would say it was definitely one of the best. I think proof of that is that when it got to the writing challenge I continued and passed it (despite a fair few mistakes!) whereas on other teases I usually give up on them at that point. However as this one was written so well up to that point I knew it was worth carrying on.

Great writing. Eager for more though understand the effort involved must be immense. Thank you so much for what you have done though!
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

jeremyb wrote:I just have to say that was an incredibly good tease, I've completed both days and I would say it was definitely one of the best. I think proof of that is that when it got to the writing challenge I continued and passed it (despite a fair few mistakes!) whereas on other teases I usually give up on them at that point. However as this one was written so well up to that point I knew it was worth carrying on.

Great writing. Eager for more though understand the effort involved must be immense. Thank you so much for what you have done though!
I like that you completed the writing tasks even though you usually wouldn't. :)

Don't forget to rate the tease... :whistle:
Bluelow
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Bluelow »

This is the best tease I have ever seen on Milovana! I urge everyone to give it a try but be warned, it's quite hardcore. I hope you will not to give it a bad rating just because it's not your cup of tea of because it's too hard, I've seen it happen way too often in here. You just can't argue with the quality or the effort that has been put into creating it. Thank you PrincessJulia!
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

Bluelow wrote:This is the best tease I have ever seen on Milovana! I urge everyone to give it a try but be warned, it's quite hardcore. I hope you will not to give it a bad rating just because it's not your cup of tea of because it's too hard, I've seen it happen way too often in here. You just can't argue with the quality or the effort that has been put into creating it. Thank you PrincessJulia!
Oh you're welcome :)
JosyJoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): I have currently no opportunity to hold my Orgasm back for a specific Woman. But i'm doing it anyways.

Post by JosyJoy »

After an hour for the last writing i gave up. It's to hard to write in an language that i don't use to.
now my hands need rest.

I will try tomorrow again, till i complete the tease.
live to serve
submanek
Explorer
Explorer

Post by submanek »

I really love this tease. Great work. Same thing with the writing tasks. Usually I wouldn't do them, but now I'm really eager to do them, can't wait what will happen after.
Unfortunatelly it now looks like there is some "internal server error" while trying to open https://writeforme.org/ :(
Is there any backup writing page for the writing tasks?
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

submanek wrote:I really love this tease. Great work. Same thing with the writing tasks. Usually I wouldn't do them, but now I'm really eager to do them, can't wait what will happen after.
Unfortunatelly it now looks like there is some "internal server error" while trying to open https://writeforme.org/ :(
Is there any backup writing page for the writing tasks?
Hmm no. If it doesn't go up in a few hours I will open the tease.. I really hope I don't have to though because it's a big part of the experience.
JosyJoy wrote:After an hour for the last writing i gave up. It's to hard to write in an language that i don't use to.
now my hands need rest.

I will try tomorrow again, till i complete the tease.
You don't have a choice anyway for now I guess :lol: You can do it!
parr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by parr »

PrincessJulia wrote:Hmm no. If it doesn't go up in a few hours I will open the tease.. I really hope I don't have to though because it's a big part of the experience.
writeforme has occasionally gone down I think, though it usually comes back online in short order, given it is such a large part of the tease I think you should keep it as is. I am still trying to complete the writing task when i have the chance.

Wonderful tease by the way! Very engrossing, if pushing my boundaries a little bit :blush:
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

writeforme is back up!

Thanks for your kind words parr!
JosyJoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): I have currently no opportunity to hold my Orgasm back for a specific Woman. But i'm doing it anyways.

Post by JosyJoy »

made it! veeeery challenging, but rewarding. I like the kind of stuff, that is harder than normal.
the only thing is, that i actually watch wrestling :D that was .. kinda weird. But Paige is a hotty.. maybe hotter than Maryse? :x
aaaanyway. very good tease, played with my mind very strong. Was kinda lucky in the end. But i definitly look forward to be the little slave of Maryse again.

It must be a lot of effort, u took, to made this tease so good. thank u for that. Milovana was always the place, when i would good content. And now i have another Author on my list :)
live to serve
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

Thank you too!
CMD
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by CMD »

Princess Julia,

Thank you for all of the time and effort you put into creating this tease. Must have been a lot of work--as it shows. Please know that people do appreciate it and I hope you will continue with the series!

And perhaps an issue with the writeforme site again?
Spoiler: show
I completed the first task, enter the password--and I get brought to a page that says "you have not created any tasks yet." Is there anyway to work around this or have others experienced this problem? The first task worked fine, but can't access the second for some reason...
Hoping this issues gets resolved so I can continue!

Thanks again for the fun tease.

CMD