GODDESS WORSHIP - First Days of Servitude

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

GODDESS WORSHIP - First Days of Servitude

Post by PrincessJulia »

Hey boys.

I'm creating a new tease and I would like to hear some suggestions from you guys. What would you like to see in it? I already decided for a super sexy Model and I'm done with the first part of the tease. It'll be a flash tease and I will try to get to 50-100 pages. Multiple outcomes with different choices to choose from. I want to make it feel alive and real. Maybe it will become a series too, who knows?

It will really be for guys that LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to worship a true Goddess. I'm not doing this for jerkers that want a little material to fap. You guys will be happy with it as well, I think, but I'm aiming for the more obedient, loyal and truly pathetic boys on Milovana. :love: I want you to feel invested, I want you to feel like you're pushing your limits to please this Woman even though you're maybe not really enjoying one or two of her commands sometimes. That's what true dedication and worshipping is all about, right?

I have many things in my head for you worshippers to do, but I thought about giving you the chance to provide me with a few things of your own. Overlong storys and wishlists will be ignored. I want to know what you're craving, maybe something you didn't find on Milovana for a long time. I want to know why you want me to include this chore or fetish, but I want you to keep it short and sweet. Don't bore me.

Also: write me a private message for your suggestion.

Well that is all for now. I'm aiming to finish and publish the tease in 7-30 Days from now.

Love,

PJ xo
Last edited by PrincessJulia on Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SexyTom
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Goddess Worship [in the works]

Post by SexyTom »

PrincessJulia wrote:Also: write me a private message for your suggestion.
Okay. PN sent. :-)
kind regards, Tom.

Teasing in VR (click me!)
parr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by parr »

I have always enjoyed your work a lot, I will send you a PM.

parr
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

UPDATE:

I got a few suggestions of you boys, some of them I can and will include but I won't spoil the fun.

I worked on the tease for a few hours yesterday and what can I say? I added another girl to it. It was just where the tease was going.. going with the flow. ;) Best thing is that I try to make the 2nd girl completely different than the first. Not just in fetishes (1 girl likes cbt, the other stroking) but in personality. This tease is hopefully gonna get a lot of you guys really invested, making a connection with the characters.. if you just like teases where you stroke, stroke and edge - this will NOT be a tease for you.

I intend to give you players a lot of choices too. A lot of the times, you can actually answer questions and you will see different sides of the girls depending on your choosing. For example, let's say Girl 1 tells you to kiss her boot. You have the choice to do it or not. You would think you get punished for not doing it, but maybe she even likes that you're not a spineless loser? Maybe this will lead to a whole new conversation. Maybe you even mock her. Maybe she's fucking you up for it, maybe she's opening up. Maybe you even make friends. Get what I'm trying to say? I saw a lot of teases where a false answer directly leads to a stop and the tease ends - this won't happen here. Just if you're really stupid and stubborn, but you'll get warned.

I really try to make your choices matter. Maybe not in the long run, as the story is probably going a straight line obviously, but there are many different ways to get where you have to go. But as I'm writing this, who knows.. maybe I'll even create more than one direction to go after, with completely different outcomes. I don't know yet, it will take work and time but I'm trying to create a special tease that stays in the memory of those that enjoyed it and that you can do over and over, just to see all the different sides of the girls, different chores to complete etc.

So.. maybe I will take more time than my 7 - 30 days. I don't know yet. But I promise you, if you like what you're reading, you're in for a big joy.

Love,

PJ
2OI2
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by 2OI2 »

Hey,
I have to say, that sound really intriguing, but at the same time, all those statements reminding me of "no man's sky"... I guess some know how that turned out... *ouch*

Let's not hope you become the Steve Murry of Milovana! That would be a shame.

However, good luck on your project and enjoy writing ;)

peace
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

2OI2 wrote:Hey,
I have to say, that sound really intriguing, but at the same time, all those statements reminding me of "no man's sky"... I guess some know how that turned out... *ouch*

Let's not hope you become the Steve Murry of Milovana! That would be a shame.

However, good luck on your project and enjoy writing ;)

peace
Hahaha I hope so too. But I don't think so.
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

Hey boys and girls.

I got a few questions..

1. I'm around 200 pages now with no end in sight. I see that the editor is getting really slow when I save my progress. How many pages can this thing handle? Should I create a second tease as Part 2 maybe?

2. If I'd let you wait for a period of time, for praying for example, how long would you be willing to wait for your Goddess? 5 minutes? 10? 20? 30? Even 60?

For question 2, I'd like to get as many answers as possible. You may write me a private message or in this thread.

Love,

PJ
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

PrincessJulia wrote:Hey boys and girls.

2. If I'd let you wait for a period of time, for praying for example, how long would you be willing to wait for your Goddess? 5 minutes? 10? 20? 30? Even 60?

For question 2, I'd like to get as many answers as possible. You may write me a private message or in this thread.

Love,

PJ
I usually only have about half an hour to an hour when I'm doing tease-related things, so personally I'd go with 5-10 mins.

Your ideas sound great btw, I hope they come out good! Looking forward to doing the tease!
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

So, I'm currently finishing Chapter 3.
Afterwards, I wanna continue the tease in a second, seperate tease because the script is getting longer and longer and takes longer and longer to load.

I COULD publish the tease then, would be Part 1, but I don't know how long it'll take me to create and complete Part 2.

What do you guys think? Should I split my tease in half, release the first half soon and the second half probably a lot later, or do you want a full experience? I prefer the latter, but I also can't wait for you boys to get your hands on it...

Tell me! :)

love,

PJ
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

I'm usually for "post when it's finished". I hate it that you commit and than you are stuck in the middle of the story.
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

It will probably take a little longer than expected because I don't have much time, only on weekends. But I will definately finish it, I hope before 2017.
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

So, it's released. As I said somewhere in the tease, I wanted to release the sequel 48h after the first one, but I just don't have the time to finish it at the moment and before the tease is invisible for eternity, I release it now. The sequel WILL come, I just don't know exactly when I'm able to finish it.

Again, please tell me about bugs and errors as soon as possible so I can fix them.

Besides that: I can't wait to hear what you think about the story, how good you did, how bad you did, etc. so feel free to comment. :)

xo
YDwarf
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by YDwarf »

Thanks Goddess for this nice tease - I completed the first day so far.

But please: use a larger font! It is almost unreadable...
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

YDwarf wrote:Thanks Goddess for this nice tease - I completed the first day so far.

But please: use a larger font! It is almost unreadable...
its the standard size... you could always zoom in with your browser I guess (strg/ctrl and +). :unsure:

I could probably change it into a larger font but longer pages would cut off..
alessya79
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Re: GODDESS WORSHIP - First Days of Servitude

Post by alessya79 »

I'm having a wicked though here like what if this would last like for months in a row without release, just worship, torture, tease and denial. I'd definitely go for that too ^_^
If curiosity would have killed the cat, then i would have been dead already. Meow!