GODDESS WORSHIP - First Days of Servitude

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Re: GODDESS WORSHIP - First Days of Servitude

Post by PrincessJulia »

Youre the First and only boy Who cant do task2.. Weird. You worked around though so Until someone Else mentions this I wont worry about it too much.
CMD
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by CMD »

PrincessJulia wrote:Youre the First and only boy Who cant do task2.. Weird. You worked around though so Until someone Else mentions this I wont worry about it too much.
Yeah, not sure what the glitch was but kept trying and was luckily able to get through :-)
Spoiler: show
And I had to redo task 3 for my own sanity. Amazing how improved typing skills are when you're not desperate and horny!
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

CMD wrote:
PrincessJulia wrote:Youre the First and only boy Who cant do task2.. Weird. You worked around though so Until someone Else mentions this I wont worry about it too much.
Yeah, not sure what the glitch was but kept trying and was luckily able to get through :-)
Spoiler: show
And I had to redo task 3 for my own sanity. Amazing how improved typing skills are when you're not desperate and horny!
:lol:
Marigold
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Marigold »

I can't believe I'd overlooked this tease, It really is absolutely sublime.

I didn't have all of the items that were needed but I tried to improvise where I could. I just love feeling compelled to do things for a divine Goddess that I wouldn't normally do otherwise, it really makes you feel you have accomplished something as a submissive.

As a completely inexperienced Virgin sub in real life, teases such as these feel almost tailored to my fantasies.

The tease was beautifully written and I enjoyed every moment of it. I can only apologize for not seeing this tease sooner Princess Julia. :) xx
Points Total: 20
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

Marigold wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 1:47 pm I can't believe I'd overlooked this tease, It really is absolutely sublime.

I didn't have all of the items that were needed but I tried to improvise where I could. I just love feeling compelled to do things for a divine Goddess that I wouldn't normally do otherwise, it really makes you feel you have accomplished something as a submissive.

As a completely inexperienced Virgin sub in real life, teases such as these feel almost tailored to my fantasies.

The tease was beautifully written and I enjoyed every moment of it. I can only apologize for not seeing this tease sooner Princess Julia. :) xx
Thank you for your feedback, I really love to hear something like this. :)

Apology accepted.
Marigold
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Marigold »

PrincessJulia wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 7:29 pm
Marigold wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 1:47 pm I can't believe I'd overlooked this tease, It really is absolutely sublime.

Thank you for your feedback, I really love to hear something like this. :)

Apology accepted.
My pleasure Princess Julia. :)

I forgot to mention that the line writing was something that I wouldn't normally do, but I was so caught up in the tease I felt completely compelled to go through with it until I had a headache.

Your teases really strike a chord with me that many others don't.

Thanks so much Princess Julia. *Kneels before you in reverence, gently nuzzles your feet and kisses them softly* :) xx
Points Total: 20
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

So, I will continue my series.

I want to hear your input again. What did you like in my tease? What did you not like? And was it a good "not-liking" or a bad one, where you just skipped and ignored it? Bad boy!

What would you like to see in my tease? What kind of character would you like to see? It's really your chance now to supply me with ideas. Send me a private message with your request / idea.

xoxo :wave:
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

So, there is a part two. It's not a big flash tease, but I'm still very happy with it. Hope you boys like it.

xo
Jakubko
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jakubko »

Thank YOu for great TEASE my MISTRESS, I was cumming on my shoes and I licked it with tongue. I am dirty with cum and I cant wash it.

Sincerely
Slave Jakubko
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

So it starts again. :whistle:

For those of you who are new: don't read this thread, it contains a lot of spoilers.
shy_1998d
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by shy_1998d »

Way too much talking in a way too slow refresh rate.
A skip story option would be decent.
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

shy_1998d wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:00 pm Way too much talking in a way too slow refresh rate.
A skip story option would be decent.
Nope. :wave:
wankerboyy
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Miss Linda
Sub/Slave(s): ~possibly~

Post by wankerboyy »

Hi Princess Julia, may i ask how many days is your Tease for the Remastered version?
i got so excited when went into Day 2 Part 2 where you have 3 tasks and felt so "real"
The reason i asked is because worried i got hooked into Your tease but have to stop halfway for e.g. within few days only... :unsure:
Chastihjel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Chastihjel »

I'm having issues with the writing tasks. The first link works, but the 2nd and 3rd seem to be out of order. Can you update them please?

Other than that; really enjoying the tease. Pretty brutal if you, like me, decide to be a bit bratty at first.
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by imtoosexy »

Very hard tease, I liked it. Good rework with clearly a lot of work. I could not finish the 'tasks' as the links didn't load so I had to get the code another way. Also maybe remind people not to give real names somewhere.