Webtease Discussion: Censor Your Collection

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
flash
Explorer
Explorer

Webtease Discussion: Censor Your Collection

Post by flash »

Here: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=33857 if anyone missed it.

I couldn't believe how horny it made me to censor a bunch of pictures from my harddrive. Anyone else do this one?

I'd like to make a game of it. If anyone censors more of theirs than I did, I'll do another 10 pictures. I don't really have all that many to begin with, so it might end up being my whole collection.

I did 30. Overwrote the original files so they're censored forever. The challenge is on!
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Re: Webtease Discussion: Censor Your Collection

Post by Tury »

I SAW the tease, and I certainly liked the idea. Definitely an area of Denial I've never touched on. But ultimately I couldn't do it. For one, it would take too long. Two, I couldn't bring myself to do that to my collection. It's taken too long for me to put it together. Now, if (somehow) I had to WATCH while someone else did that to my collection. THAT might be worth loosing a few pictures. :cool:
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by aldorax »

Apparently this is a new sort of tease thing ... go to Imagefap and search for 'censor', there's a bunch of such teases/challenges posted.

NB: A lot of it is animated stuff (not my thing) but there are several photo sets as well.
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

This is strange but pretty endearing... and I love it
DrPain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DrPain »

This is a fairly new fetish I guess, or it's being shared recently -- there's some very good stuff on ImageFap and elsewhere.
Bitchboy80
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Bitchboy80 »

I like the idea.

I have gone through all my jerkoff/sexy images and censored legs, cleavege etc. Most bikini/Lingerie images have eihter been deleted or are Now heavily censorred.

As for my videos i am going to delete all the ones including nudety, Lingerie or showing to much skin. I an only worthy to see fully clothed Girls doing jerk off videos.