FB: Tiny Dick Losers Deserve Chastity 4 (UPDATED)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
androgyme
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

FB: Tiny Dick Losers Deserve Chastity 4 (UPDATED)

Post by androgyme »

Hi all, this is my first real tease. I created one before for someone else, but that was just a technical thing. She provided all text, etc.

In regards to this tease, I mainly made it for myself. That said, I do hope others enjoy it. I'm planning for it to be a series, so someone looking for a more on going tease might enjoy it. It's heavily based on chastity play and humiliation, so if you like those, hopefully you'll enjoy it!

I haven't really been able to test it (I'm currenly in chastity and so couldn't see how it flows personally), but I have done a quick run through and couldn't see any bugs. If anyone finds any, please let me know so I can fix them. And I welcome all feedback of course.

Thanks! :-)
Last edited by androgyme on Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
androgyme
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

Re: FB: Tiny Dick Losers Deserve Chastity

Post by androgyme »

Part four is finally out. Sorry for the delay on this, for those of you that have been waiting for it. I've just been incredibly busy and haven't had time to work on it. Plus, it's kinda long. At least for me, it's the longest tease yet in terms of page count. I've been through it a few times and tried to iron out any issues, but it does have branching paths at times and I may have missed some. If you find any, please let me know here in this thread, or pm if you'd prefer, and I'll fix it ASAP.

Hope you guys like it!