FB: The Self-Bondage Challenge

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
TsMe119
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

FB: The Self-Bondage Challenge

Post by TsMe119 »

After years of lurking, I just published my first tease: The Self-Bondage Challenge. I have ideas for a few more teases, which I may or may not write at some point, depending on how this one goes.

I appreciate all constructive feedback, and I reserve the right to edit the tease in response to some of your feedback. If I do, then the help you gave me will be acknowledged here, though not in the tease itself. The only thing I don't want to see in this public forum is how to defeat the tease, following all of the direction before the "point of no return" but then escaping without completing it. If you find a way to do so, then please do not tip off the other users with a post here, but send me a private message so that I can fix the problem you found with the tease. Thank you.

So, who is up for my challenge?
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Re: FB: The Self-Bondage Challenge

Post by mr-max »

Will try once I have time on my hand! ;) Thx for taking the effort to publish the tease!!!
greentack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by greentack »

I'm very excited to try this out, however the instructions on page 6, paragraph 2, 3 and 4 are a little confusing.
Is it possible to draw a diagram explaining these instructions?

What is the 'top side' and 'bottom side' of the belt? And the 'lower side'
Thanks
lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotar232 »

I'm giving this a try!
srtye
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by srtye »

Im really looking forward to trying this. I've already written down the instructions to space out the pegs
Tieing the key to the last peg would be a good idea
I would love to try this blindfolded too

Thanks for posting... i may regret it when the pain starts, but loving this idea
TsMe119
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TsMe119 »

greentack wrote:I'm very excited to try this out, however the instructions on page 6, paragraph 2, 3 and 4 are a little confusing.

Thanks
I was wondering how clear these directions would be. I know diagrams would help, and I did include one, but mostly I would rather show you pictures of the lovely dominatrix and nurse.

Nothing is coming to mind right now, after a long day of work on Friday, for how to make these paragraphs clearer. But I will think about that page in particular, and try to come up with a way to explain it better in the next day or two.

Sorry, I don't want to try to answer your specific questions here, so that I instead force myself to actually come up with a clearer way to state it in the tease itself, which more people will see. But I will post here again when I've updated that page.
TsMe119
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TsMe119 »

srtye wrote:Im really looking forward to trying this. I've already written down the instructions to space out the pegs
Tieing the key to the last peg would be a good idea
I would love to try this blindfolded too

Thanks for posting... i may regret it when the pain starts, but loving this idea
I like the idea of reaching for an out-of-reach key, so I won't make that change to the tease. But I guess the important thing is that you cannot unlock yourself until the clamps come off, and that you can unlock yourself after they do. I suppose tying the key to the last peg could work for that as well. So if you would rather do it that way, I'll still give you credit for completing the tease.

As far as blindfolding yourself, well, I never said you were forbidden to do so. Go ahead, just make sure that you can still find the key after the clothespins come off. Come to think of it, your idea of tying the key to the last peg might be helpful to that end.
TsMe119
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TsMe119 »

TsMe119 wrote:
greentack wrote:I'm very excited to try this out, however the instructions on page 6, paragraph 2, 3 and 4 are a little confusing.

Thanks
I was wondering how clear these directions would be. I know diagrams would help, and I did include one, but mostly I would rather show you pictures of the lovely dominatrix and nurse.

Nothing is coming to mind right now, after a long day of work on Friday, for how to make these paragraphs clearer. But I will think about that page in particular, and try to come up with a way to explain it better in the next day or two.

Sorry, I don't want to try to answer your specific questions here, so that I instead force myself to actually come up with a clearer way to state it in the tease itself, which more people will see. But I will post here again when I've updated that page.
OK, the paragraphs you mentioned have now been re-written. Please let me know if they are clear enough now.
lotar232
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lotar232 »

it was a bit of an ouchie, but I'd do something like this again... my strings weren't the same length so differnt things pulled off at different times... which made it interesting. (also only had about 25 pins on hand so I improvised a little)

usability wise, I spent more time building the zippers than actually doing the rest of it... you should give a warning that theres a bit of a crafting project involved.
Derbisol
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Derbisol »

Really enjoyed this tease, painful as hell but fun! Also because I'm a big dumb nerd I loved putting the zipper together. :-P

So advice time, I actually built the zipper pins backwards from the instructions because the way I read it the slack would have all been on the end connected to my arms, also a few diagrams would help, even simple ASCII ones like below could help (each | is a pin, each - is 2 inches of rope)

__arms____nips________Genitals______thighs
|-|-|-|-|---|||--------|-|-|-|-|-|-|---|-|-|-|-|---------------------------------------------------

Also maybe have the user edge before the pins go on and try not to cum at the video, but edge again?

Now, to clean up all these clothespins...
sguy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sguy »

Trying this tease out :)
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by CumScream »

OMG I just loved this tease! Thankyou TsMe119

I thoroughly enjoyed every second of the anticipation.
Personally I hate self-inficting-pain, so well done for setting this up to be forced-fun with good safety.

Feedback; I did have to read this forum to understand the distances, only Derbisol's image showed me that you did not mean to use 12cm between each of the second group.
I might have put it like;
End-1m-P1-8cm-P2-8cm-P3-8cm-P4-8cm-P5-12cm-P6-8cm-P7- ...

Hope to see more from you soon!
CS
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
parr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by parr »

Wow, this was a fantastic tease!! I ran it just as laid out in the tease, still shaking from the experience!

The build up was great to provide tension and a false sense of security while putting everything together. I really like the clever way of keeping hands out of the way, although in the end i didn't cross my arms, i had too much trouble unlocking them while crossed so it was just normal behind the back.

In terms of other feedback I am struggling, the pain was at the right level I think, perhaps the thin strings should be a little longer? i almost ran out of string for the pegs.

I think I could be convinced to do it, or something similar, again.

thanks again!
Joy79
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Joy79 »

I will try it... :)
misslisa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by misslisa »

I just completed this and it was intense. My guy is away on business and I liked the thought of being helpless and having to inflict pain on myself. It took a while to figure out what the rope is for. I also added a string of 8, 1cm diameter beads which I inserted in my ass. Adjusted the length of the string so a bead would pop out when a pin came off my pussy. I also inserted my biggest vibrator and tied it so as I moved backwards it would pull out of my cunt.
I am short and skinny with small boobs and very sensitive nipples. I inserted the beads and the vibrator, I felt full. Then the pins on my thighs and pussy lips. Not bad. The pins on the underside of my breasts were not as bad as I expected. I was shaking in anticipation as I put the pins on my nipples. The pins on my nipples hurt like hell. I like to watch guys squirt and be frustrated so I queued up 15 minutes of ruined orgasm hand job videos. Taking a deep breath I locked myself up and started the video.
The first five minutes the pain in my left tit was intense. As it numbed the vibrator started to do its thing. The combination of being helpless, knowing my predicament, understanding the pain to come, the visual stimulation and physical vibrations all caused a tremendous orgasm.
Sometimes after my first orgasm my clit becomes hypersensitive. When my hubbie is licking me I have to push him away. I am told it is like the feeling a guy gets when I polish his knob. My clit was on fire. I could not push away. I spread my legs as far apart as I could but it did not help. I clinched my fists and curled my toes. Just then the first video stopped and I knew I had made it 15 minutes.
I started to pull away and the first few pins on my thighs were tolerable. Then the first pin on my pussy lips. As it came off a bead popped out and the vibrator started to pull out of my cunt. I took a deep breath and kept moving back. The rush was amazing. My pussy was throbbing in pain as the last pin was pulled out the last bead came out and the vibrator came out. I missed the vibrator. Now to my breasts. Holding my breath the lower three pins were not too bad. Then came the ones on my nipples. Tears came to by eyes. I was as wet down there as I have ever been. I moved quickly to get the ones off my arms.
I was shaking as I tried to get the cuffs unlocked. Once I got one wrist free I crawled over, picked up my vibrator and came almost as soon as I put it on my clit.
Intense and wonderful. I am going to make my hubby do this once he gets home. Thank you, you have added a new dimension to my sex fun.