FB: The Self-Bondage Challenge

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
ngozzz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: FB: The Self-Bondage Challenge

Post by ngozzz »

I did it las week and it was really more painful than I expected. I removed the clothespins one by one.

In fact, for my cock and thighs, I used my usual clothespins and it was painful but bearable.

But for my chest and upper arms, i have used new clothespins and they were really stronger. I needed probably more than 10 minutes to remove each of these clothespins. Now, I still have small marks on my arms after 1 week.

Conclusion: it is a really good tease, but choose your clothespins carefully.
TsMe119
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by TsMe119 »

ngozzz wrote:I did it las week and it was really more painful than I expected. I removed the clothespins one by one.

In fact, for my cock and thighs, I used my usual clothespins and it was painful but bearable.

But for my chest and upper arms, i have used new clothespins and they were really stronger. I needed probably more than 10 minutes to remove each of these clothespins. Now, I still have small marks on my arms after 1 week.
I thought about specifying what type of clothespins to use, and how much force between them, but I couldn't figure out a way to quantitatively describe it. But you make a good point that it would make a huge difference in how painful this tease would be.

Once trick I have used on other clothespin teases, where the pain wasn't enough to keep me interested, is attaching a second clothespin to one of the leafs of a clothespin already on me, forcing it in to make the first clothespin grip tighter. I have not tried that with this self-bondage setup, or with any tease that involves removing clothespins without squeezing the leafs together. But if anyone doesn't find this challenge to be challenging enough, because your clothespins are not strong enough, that would be one way to charge it up. Of course, you would need to have available double the number of clothespins I specified for your gender.
ngozzz wrote:Conclusion: it is a really good tease, but choose your clothespins carefully.
Thanks for your comments. Unfortunately, your admonition reminds me of an old saying, "Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment".
BlondeSlut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by BlondeSlut »

I am starting it now... :)
BlondeSlut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by BlondeSlut »

BlondeSlut wrote:I am starting it now... :)
ouch! the part where to free myself from the clamps again did hurt a lot... I did it in small steps with a few clamps each time... but hurt a lot... and left a lot of red marks on my skin...
JasonSmith
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by JasonSmith »

I am taking the self-bondage challenge! Thank you for making this
kathystoy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by kathystoy »

Getting ready to start this, has me quite nervous reading thru the messages :no:

Wow! Easily the most intense tease I have ever done.

The pins on my dick really really hurt, I took a long break after the first ones and eventually just had to convince myself to push thru it. Ow Ow Ow...
I would have stopped if I had the opportunity, and thought about ways out for a while.... but now I'm kinda proud.. (that I put myself thru that much pain) weird.

The time and anticipation it takes to get prepared really adds to the overall effect.

Fantastic job!
dukiesnud
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dukiesnud »

Holy crap! That's what I thought when I first saw this tease, and when I finished it. I was in so much pain and had marks for days. But, I couldn't resist after I read the intro. Despite it taking quite some time, I went through with it. I even kept the strings for several months, thinking I might forget how much it hurt and try it again, or work it into another game as a punishment. Wow!
tobedared
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tobedared »

I am taking the self-bondage Challenge! There are like 3 good self-bondage web teases and this I have herd is one of them. I have mad no spoilers so, this should be fun! I will report back after i'm done.

Wow that hurt. I messed up on the setup and the left side started on the top and the right on the bottom. plus, the starting lengths were different so i would have to pull one side and not the other. The ones on my dick were the WORST. They hurt sooo much. It took me so long to get them off. I put five on my foreskin and all of them had a lot of skin. The next part is spoilers so don't read it if you haven't done it yet.
Spoiler: show
The part when I clicked next and read what it said i freaked out. Also, I got an instant hard-on
I would love this to be made into a flash tease! I would benefit from it too much. I guess I'm a slut for pain cause I'm going to do a toned down version tonight but, i will use binder clips this time! You can pinch the metal thing and take them out so that you have to pull them off. I'll do that and I have a feeling I will cum the instant I click the lock shut.
submissive80

Post by submissive80 »

I am attempting this challenge
monstercablecar
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by monstercablecar »

I will be taking the challenge today.
Monsmeg04
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Monsmeg04 »

I am going to do this, this evening! :-)
Monsmeg04
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Monsmeg04 »

All done! :-D W-ouch!! But all good fun. The only slight problem was that as I started sweating while watching the video, the pegs on or either side or on my nipples started slipping off and I had to keep re-attaching them!! I solved one side by putting the peg on top of the peg on my nipple!!! :\'-( :lol: A very well thought out and detailed tease which I am sure I will have to repeat!
shy_1998d
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by shy_1998d »

Are there more trap selfbondage teases out there, somebody got a link? I really enjoyed this one with its surprise.
sir_tomsen
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by sir_tomsen »

I let it try and after the nervousness was gone and very much adrenaline in the body, she closed the lock behind the back.
Unfortunately, the clamps came off by themselves due to sweating. Therefore, she had to blunt the spots with some magnesia from sports before closing them (a small piece of tissue between the clamp and the skin works too).
Wow, what a feeling. A heart pounding and then came the flow. Pain can be so cool.

Are there any similar ideas?
shakirassklave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shakirassklave »

It is a very nice and interesting tease. Thank you so much. I liked to read it and all the user posts. I am a careful one so I read everything. :-/

I have some experience with clamps. I use them at my balls and know - if I took much flesh between the clamps- I could never pull them off (with clamps closed).
At the skin of my penis. Holding the clamps does not even hurt a little. But pulling away (when they are closed, not opening it), yes it hurts. I tried it with around 5 minutes hanging the clamps on my penis.
And on my nipples? Depending on the strenght and how much flesh, pulling them off (closed) is really, really hard! Even never did it after 15 minutes. But I made the experience with pain after 30 minutes by open the clamps. Ouch!
Legs and arms and chest plus the skin flesch near my breasts. I tried it yesterday the first time (with 5 clamps and waiting only 5 minutes) and it hurts but I can handle it. I also found out yesterday how to tie myself up in a save way(!) without getting free. Except of the way the tease described. That was also a lot of thinking and tryings.

What I want to say: I am horny now and I admit here, that I am going to to this tease- however in a softer way and I am watching Shakira (I am totaly into her, photo of her is attached) clips all the time. Cause I already know the webtease. Sorry.

I ordered a lot of clamps right now, I do not have that amount. And I will use the clamps on my legs, chest and arms. At balls/penis and at the nipples? But maybe a little weaker ones or not the maximum of flesh and skin? But YES for this region of my body. I think, regreding a little is the idea of the tease, so I should try nipples for my goddess Shakira. :devil:

During the 15 minutes with the clamps and watching the clips, I will jerk untill the edges. When I cum I would lose all my courage to do this, I know it. When I tied me up, I am able to cum hands-free directly few seconds or a minute later. Because tiding up and the imagination there is no way out except of these pain and watching Shakira clips... well, I can if I want. And then, I am really screwed.
I were the first one here, who cums before the end of the tease, right? (even I would make a softer version). I have doubts especially with the clamps on my penis and nipples, but I am bit curious also. What do you think? Should I?

What is new for me?
-never used so many clamps.
-never pull the clamps away after 15 minutes, when they are closed (only five minutes later). I used to open the clamps to get them off.
-never put three clamps on one nipple and pull it off - only one clamp.
So perhaps there is a little more input of pain. I will see, a little surprise maybe.

Long story, I wrote so much. Ok, I will tell you next week if you are interested in. :-)
shakira-whenever.jpg
shakira-whenever.jpg (21.07 KiB) Viewed 745 times