Gisele: Chastity Confessions BugReport and Feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Jakubko
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Gisele: Chastity Confessions BugReport and Feedback

Post by Jakubko »

How much time is for one tease?
pickatchu
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): no owner yet

Post by pickatchu »

Jakubko, you can count about an hour, sometimes more, somtimes a little less
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

Any plans to do guideme versions, or upload your image files so we can make it? I don't mind but higher quality images is always nice :)
vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vyyr »

day 5, when she ask you for fist time, the came button doesnt work
Tsme
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No current owner.

Post by Tsme »

Day 5 another day of being Gisele's chastity bitch, Bryci and Gisele were gorgeous and had me straining hard in my cage from the beginning , my ass has taken a beating my balls are sore and full of cum and my nipples are stinging and i am labelled but i thoroughly enjoyed myself. Its getting tougher every time to hold back from the edge with these stroking bits i am leaking more and more pre cum, i had to slow twice and stop and punish my balls once, and on that final edging omg i was soo close a big glob of clear pre cum dripped down my cock as i was holding it , i though i was gunna lose it. I wanna cum more than ever but i am loving this frustration at the same time.

I didn't notice any missing beats or timers or broken buttons everything worked fine, thank you domTanya for another amazing tease, i eagerly await the next :).
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

domTanya wrote:
Shattered wrote:Any plans to do guideme versions, or upload your image files so we can make it? I don't mind but higher quality images is always nice :)
I tried a while ago but seems like I'm too stupid to work the teaseme/guideme programs :unsure:
As for the images, since the teases are prewritten from a year ago until day5 and I changed my laptop here at home I don't
even have the original images on my hd myself ;), they were already uploaded to milo. Bu I doubt I had them in better quality
to begin with - or does nyx crop them down?
Anyway, maybe I will look at the guideme thing again since there are also some options I miss, but the images
I'm afraid I would have to search myself...
I hope you're havin fun nontheless, and if you want to do the work converting the tease yourself you have my blessing ;D...

Greetings
Aye, nyx reduces the image quality quite a lot. There is a handy program here (https://mega.nz/#!0Q5DSTiC!_Gvfksi03kPm ... Mw5RH-4WCw) also linked in the guideme thread that lets you convert Milovana files into guideme, no special features but offline version at least. I've done that for all of these teases. To replace the images, you just need to copy your original images into the new image folder and delete the old ones, just making sure they have the same file name and thats it, nothing too complicated so long as the converter doesn't rename your images like mine did... But if you've lost the images it's too late for that so oh well, just something to bear in mind in the future! :-)

I haven't got to play this tease yet, I only finished Kates recently and haven't done the original Gisele yet so it feels like I should follow them in order, but I look forward to when I do, Kate left me with high expectations :yes:
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

domTanya wrote:
Atinouvyel wrote:Can i have it in German?
But of course, I will get on it right away and do the whole series in german again for you :lol:
(Bist du bescheuert?)
I laughed so much right now... "Bist Du bescheuert?"... Muhahahahaha :lol:

Excellent Series! Playing along and today is my day 3. Will do it later today. Thanks domTanya for an supreme series!!! :love: :love: :love:
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

Sometimes life interferes (dat bitch! ;))
Real life always comes first! Thanks for taking the time to post the delay! Looking forward to the next episodes.

Luckily I'm one of the guys that are a couple of days behind. :lol:
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

Did day 4 today and I am at a breaking point already. So much leaking... Let's see where this goes. :look:
Tsme
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No current owner.

Post by Tsme »

No worries domTanya , we all get life hiccups hehe ,am happy to continue and wait for the teases , they are always worth it , you have given us hours of fun, i think the least we chastity bitches can do is wait a little longer hehe.
Thank you for the notice and letting us play a tease yesterday :D locked up afterwards as instructed.
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

domTanya wrote:Morning boys, I'll start working on todays tease now ;)

Joy of the weekend ;)
2OI2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 2OI2 »

Hello Miss,

Unfortunately, there is a loop on the second part.
Spoiler: show
when she cages me at the end of part two (outside) and I go get here a drink, it throws you back to the start.
Thank you for your time, Miss!
2OI2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 2OI2 »

I guess there is another one :weep:
Spoiler: show
in the end when you choose teasing between kate, angelina and janessa... Janessa loops when she makes you palm your cockhead
Could you make a shortcut to the end, please?
basil731
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basil731 »

I also had a loop where i was told to go into the kitchen through the lounge, probably only about 20-30 pages in and it looped back to the start. I ran the tease again though and this time it went past it properly an onto Janessa. Not sure if it's just been a quick fix or if its a random problem.
Siepmann
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Siepmann »

I did the version where the "suggestion" was still in place and i am glad i saw that ;-)
Really liked that part.

But i didn't got the loop basil731 mentioned while doing it.
I forgot hoow much work writing/thinking of "story"/searching pics/checking links can be ;), but I made it to around 160-170 pages in the end, so I hope I could whip up an somehow satisfying ending to the series ;).
You did a very good job, for me it was a very "happy" ending and an very exciting week. 8/5 !

Thank you very much for the tease and i am glad to be locked until the next time.
(As far as i may ruin it, in my cage, every 2-3 weeks....please....?!)