Gisele: Chastity Confessions BugReport and Feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Gisele: Chastity Confessions BugReport and Feedback

Post by Shattered »

Hey just started doing this great series, just wondered if they are aimed to be done all in one go or over the course of a day? Since the story follows quite an immediate progression but begins and ends in bed so far so which is best?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

domTanya wrote:
Shattered wrote:Hey just started doing this great series, just wondered if they are aimed to be done all in one go or over the course of a day? Since the story follows quite an immediate progression but begins and ends in bed so far so which is best?
It's aimed to do one tease per day roughly, or spread them out over 1 week. You horny stroking slave! And of course it's best played with a real chastity device locking up that slavecock in between my teases :-D
Have fun
Oh yes of course, I have been doing one a day but I meant within each tease is that supposed to be done in a row or spread out e.g. when you get locked in chastity take a break? And yes naturally I'm happy to be locked up for your teases... but I did bloneshell gisele right beforehand and didn't get lucky with her any of the sessions so it's been quite a several weeks since I've had a real orgasm and it's getting to me!
Jakubko
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jakubko »

I play third tease, but in part when its needed stroke to beat, it is there nothing. But otherwise is teases very good and i play with real chastity cage. Thank You DomTanya!