FB + DL: Russian Invasion

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
RagingRaven
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: FB + DL: Russian Invasion

Post by RagingRaven »

Always great to see more of this series. Keep up the good work!
rayray77
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rayray77 »

Part 6 online. Series complete.
Hisraad
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Hisraad »

Thank you for keeping this going so long and seeing it through to a very thorough finale! I've been following Russian Invasion since day 1 and really enjoyed the story, the tease itself, and the fun of trying to unwind the plot, working out who to trust etc.

Sadly I didn't actually see the ending, simply because it's so long and GuideMe was not up to the task of running it. I don't know if it's just me but I've always had many problems with GuideMe. I downloaded both versions and ran through the first half / three quarters of this tease over and over but it kept crashing and failing to save my progress. Definitely frustrating, but not in the right way. ;)

I don't know if you'd ever be kind enough to split the very large chapter 6 into multiple pieces, just so I can have another at getting to the ending (on my best attempt I'd just gotten the fourth number and woken up, before I had to force another hard reboot). Or is there another programme anyone would recommend?
SlaveJulia
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): I do not have any at this time :(
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by SlaveJulia »

All i get everytime I click on the links is a .rar file, no xml. What's up with that?
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D SlaveJulia :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
GoudDeal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GoudDeal »

SlaveJulia wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:15 am All i get everytime I click on the links is a .rar file, no xml. What's up with that?
Right click -> Extract to... -> it should be ok
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

Finished this today. Great series overall sans a few grammar errors but not enough to take you out of it :) Day 6 was especially interested as an experience, although saying you can do it all in one day then reverting to the regular style was confusing.

One critique though with the "secret" route
Spoiler: show
When you say no to all 4 girls I assume. I took this first time, remembering her words that she was the only one who could let me cum...then it ends with "oh she lets you cum a few days later." not showing that moment is a bit of a sour end to the tease to be honest.
Enjoyed overall though, thanks for your efforts :D
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

Well i am way way way to late on this

Got Parts 1-4, but 5-6 are both down, still gonna hope for a miracle and ask if by any chance anyone has Part 5-6 and could upload them, at first i was thinking alright i just do 1-4 and ignore the missing parts, but after the end of 3 i could tell i probably should ask in hope someone has the missing Parts, cause it looks like i might miss out on quite a bit without them :O
xandertje10
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by xandertje10 »

meowww wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:47 am Got Parts 1-4, but 5-6 are both down, still gonna hope for a miracle and ask if by any chance anyone has Part 5-6 and could upload them
Hey! I actually have them! Downloaded them a while ago in advance and I haven't even gotten around to playing them yet but I guess we're both lucky.

Part 5: https://mega.nz/file/twwQWTTR#yUupT3xsP ... 8rmXEytHw4
Part 6: https://mega.nz/file/90xkRKSA#toyhrEfDv ... gHawpZteDA
GoudDeal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GoudDeal »

Thanks to xandertje10 just above I download all the part except the part 3 which has a dead link.
If by miracle someone has it or if Rayray77 still has it somewhere, I'd appreciate a download link :look:
Thanks !
ILoveEdging
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ILoveEdging »

Hello everyone!

Sadly I was only able to grab part 2 and part 4.
All others are gone. This series is on my list and I wanted to play it but I did not download it yet. Does maybe anyone have the other parts? It would really be greatly appreciated :-D
Mukuloper
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mukuloper »

The first part of "Russian Invasion" is my favorite tease on this site. It was fresh, it had a good story and it had just the right amount of everything to me. The pictures were really enjoyable and the writing was the setup for the sequels.

Oh my god, the sequels... Part 2 was okay, like the typical second film of a trilogy. The focus was more on stroking, than on the story and it felt like stagnation, the freshness and clever ideas left for being a standard tease. But it did not killed the series, as it had the "what will be next" in the forehead.

Part 3 was the killer, there it was clear, the story left completely for stroking...

Still the first part is so highly influencing to me, even to that date and I would recommend it to everyone, playing it atleast once.
thongs911
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thongs911 »

This title didn't age well.
Vanni95
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Vanni95 »

Just went through the first two parts. Awesome tease. Unfortunately part 5 and 6 seem to be down. Are they anywhere else available?

Thanks in advance!
LancerKnight
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LancerKnight »

Parts 3, 5, and 6 are down right now.

Is anyone able to upload these? :)
sinraven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sinraven »

Seconded, would love to get my hands on the missing ones if anyone happens to still have them.