Days in Chastity with Lexi - Feedback/error thread!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Days in Chastity with Lexi - Feedback/error thread!

Post by Shattered »

Well, update, tease is in progress and about half way through. I seem to do more on teases when in chastity. You can thank Chewit for that this time. Still at least a month away though.
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by anonymister »

Shattered wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:09 am Well, update, tease is in progress and about half way through. I seem to do more on teases when in chastity. You can thank Chewit for that this time. Still at least a month away though.
Great tease ! I missed it when it first came out but noticed it on the home page.

Any more teases planned ?
I love petite women like Lexi, and many lovlies at Metart, W4B, Femjoy, etc...
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

anonymister wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:14 pm
Shattered wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:09 am Well, update, tease is in progress and about half way through. I seem to do more on teases when in chastity. You can thank Chewit for that this time. Still at least a month away though.
Great tease ! I missed it when it first came out but noticed it on the home page.

There are 2 sequels already out and another in the works to hopefully come out some time this month!
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by anonymister »

Shattered wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:25 pm
anonymister wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:14 pm

There are 2 sequels already out and another in the works to hopefully come out some time this month!
Very Good ! 5 stars !

I would love to see Lexi have some "friends" help her.... Maybe some similar petites from MetArt, W4B, Hegre etc...
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jhorny10493 »

Spoiler: show
First page, last sentence, first word. "fAlso"
Third page(where the rules are) last sentence gets cut off at "Then lock up your dick and roll a six-sided dice. You can"
All this is Flashtease Version.
Greetings Fellow Traveler!
--------------------------------
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

GuideMe/TeaseMe Versions:
-----The download links are in the forums-----
Pressure
Pressure II
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

jhorny10493 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:45 pm
First page, last sentence, first word. "fAlso"
Third page(where the rules are) last sentence gets cut off at "Then lock up your dick and roll a six-sided dice. You can"
All this is Flashtease Version.
Going through my old teases as well? :-D Edited this on Milovana and will be in the next guideme download.
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jhorny10493 »

After telling Lexi the Goddesses new rule and you get a phone call. There is a page where the text gets cut off at "She's a beautiful slave and I've seen her dom my slaves quite well. A loser" and it gets chopped off. Flashtease version.
Greetings Fellow Traveler!
--------------------------------
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

GuideMe/TeaseMe Versions:
-----The download links are in the forums-----
Pressure
Pressure II
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

First page first sentence. GuideMe version. There is this hidden:sound("ding.mp3").
img.png
img.png (7.25 KiB) Viewed 2644 times
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:51 am First page first sentence. GuideMe version. There is this hidden:sound("ding.mp3").

img.png
You going through the series again? I remember this happening before, I guess it came back. I'll be doing a little update soon so I'll remove that when I get around to it, thanks :)
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Shattered wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:10 pm
killer1243 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:51 am First page first sentence. GuideMe version. There is this hidden:sound("ding.mp3").

img.png
You going through the series again? I remember this happening before, I guess it came back. I'll be doing a little update soon so I'll remove that when I get around to it, thanks :)
I wanted to try this GuideMe thing out as I hadn't before and had your teases downloaded already. BTW Don't forget to fix that fAlso on the GuideMe version.

P.S. Do you plan on continuing the series (a full series with Hailey, which includes a session with Xue)?
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Also in the day with code 128 when the ding is supposed to be played it isn't. And also more importantly on the same page when you click continue it crashes.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:06 pm Also in the day with code 128 when the ding is supposed to be played it isn't. And also more importantly on the same page when you click continue it crashes.
Ah I remember this now. That hidden:ding at the start? It's somehow tied to that page... I have no idea how to fix it, so I've altered the text on guideme to make sense at least now. Will update it soon!

P.S. I have started work on another part on this series. Rebellion had so many end paths so this does just follow one of them. No ETA.
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

Shattered wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:17 pm
killer1243 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:06 pm Also in the day with code 128 when the ding is supposed to be played it isn't. And also more importantly on the same page when you click continue it crashes.
Ah I remember this now. That hidden:ding at the start? It's somehow tied to that page... I have no idea how to fix it, so I've altered the text on guideme to make sense at least now. Will update it soon!

P.S. I have started work on another part on this series. Rebellion had so many end paths so this does just follow one of them. No ETA.
So did you manage to fix the crash and the actual playing of the ding? I am asking because I plan to actually replay the whole series at some point (now that I actually have a chastity device) and want to be sure the GuideMe version works (or at least know it doesn't so I can choose to play it with the Milovana version).

P.S. Can you disclose with which ending you continue the series? I would guess 4B since it is the most popular (together with the ending 1 that is).
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:14 am
Shattered wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:17 pm

So did you manage to fix the crash and the actual playing of the ding? I am asking because I plan to actually replay the whole series at some point (now that I actually have a chastity device) and want to be sure the GuideMe version works (or at least know it doesn't so I can choose to play it with the Milovana version).

P.S. Can you disclose with which ending you continue the series? I would guess 4B since it is the most popular (together with the ending 1 that is).
I just had to remove the ding. It works on Milovana but not on guideme and I lack the technical knowhow to solve it, so I've just requested the user find a roughly 10 minute long clip. Worse, but at least it is real dialogue.
I played that section again after my fix and found no crash, so I assume its fixed.
4B was my headcanon so it's just a happy coincidence it is tied for highest chosen :). So yes, that is the path the next one follows, but you might not get everything you expect
EDIT: If you want the lot + fixed
with integrated video
https://www.mediafire.com/file/q888q1l4 ... _video.zip
without
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4bko595a ... Teases.zip
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

BTW on the GuideMe version now it crashes on day 128 when you click continue after being told to how to tie yourself. This is from your current signature.