Days in Chastity with Lexi - Feedback/error thread!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Days in Chastity with Lexi - Feedback/error thread!

Post by Shattered »

Tease is finally out, so let me know any feedback or errors you find. It's much bigger than my previous tease so I'm expecting to have missed something, but I have tried hard to be careful!

I am working on the guideme version right now. It won't have any extra features, but I will try update the images.

Thanks for trying the tease!

https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=33578

Here is the GuideMe file. I have made some mistakes so will be re-uploading on occasion, check you have the latest version if you download it and something doesn't work!
NEWEST VERSION 14:03 GMT 04/07
https://mega.nz/#!iwJHSYaD!r4STChA8e3nY ... QZDd8ESlyk

Also kindly converted by candriver, my previous tease 'A day with Lexi' if you want to play that first, although I'm not responsible for the upkeep of this file :)
https://mega.nz/#!KJtgkL6L!hJuRDj_ZB6us ... nmDMk88X1U
Last edited by Shattered on Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:07 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Hack
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Days in Chastity with Lexi - Feedback/error thread!

Post by Hack »

Day 1 works great, looks like the images for day 2 are using a different name than the files in the GuideMe version. The webtease images load.

Files: Blonde-Schoolgirl-Lexi-Belle-with-Thick-Labia-Wearing-Skirt-Playing-With-Dildo-1.jpg
Called for image: blonde-schoolgirl-lexi-belle-with-thick-labia-wearing-skirt-play-3.jpg
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Hack wrote:Day 1 works great, looks like the images for day 2 are using a different name than the files in the GuideMe version. The webtease images load.

Files: Blonde-Schoolgirl-Lexi-Belle-with-Thick-Labia-Wearing-Skirt-Playing-With-Dildo-1.jpg
Called for image: blonde-schoolgirl-lexi-belle-with-thick-labia-wearing-skirt-play-3.jpg
Thanks, apparently it tried to rename my images at some point.

I'm in the process of solving this now.
tackster11
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tackster11 »

This is the best tease we've seen in a long time. how far does the tease go? I understand I am not doing the tease properly but it seems to end on the sixth "section" after receiving the fifth code. I hope i dont offend by asking. Also is this a tease something where you are going to just continue to add days, it would be amazing, thanks.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

tackster11 wrote:This is the best tease we've seen in a long time. how far does the tease go? I understand I am not doing the tease properly but it seems to end on the sixth "section" after receiving the fifth code. I hope i dont offend by asking. Also is this a tease something where you are going to just continue to add days, it would be amazing, thanks.
Thanks! Tease ending spoilers to follow.
Spoiler: show
The tease has 8 sessions in total.

I'm not sure what you mean by "seems to end", does it seem to like like it should end there? Or is there a glitch where you can't access the next part?

And no, this tease has a definite end. There is room for me to do a sequel tease if I so desire, but I don't feel like it for a while.

I have finished a spin-off that I will upload after people who have chosen to do it properly finish in two weeks, but it's not really the same.
tackster11
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tackster11 »

ya seems like there is a glitch after she gives rule nine the flash doesn't proceed
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

tackster11 wrote:ya seems like there is a glitch after she gives rule nine the flash doesn't proceed
That's a glitch, I've updated it now, sorry for the inconvenience.
tackster11
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tackster11 »

might be another glitch when its suppose to go to a video chat... sorry, dont hate me ha
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

tackster11 wrote:might be another glitch when its suppose to go to a video chat... sorry, dont hate me ha
On the contrary, I would much rather find out about any glitches as soon as possible rather than have it wait and affect more people. I've updated this now. With such a big tease I'm bound to miss a few things so it's helpful to have mistakes pointed out, thank you, please keep doing so if you encounter more.

It's 4:30am now though so I need to sleep, I'll update anything else I missed in the morning if anything arises.
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

Possible error on day one?
Spoiler: show
When she says,
"Now...since you agreed, I'll be nice. How do you feel?
Do you want to get locked up right now?
Or do you want to stroke some more first?"

The stroke button seems to be broken?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

slavejack wrote:Possible error on day one?
There was a typo here, it's been fixed, on milovana, guide me later, thanks. PageXYZ# and pageXYZ# are different things so its really hard to spot, so thanks for letting me know
ridinglife09
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ridinglife09 »

I love the tease and want to continue,
But the day two section doesnt have a code...
candriver
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by candriver »

Checked out “NEWEST VERSION 14:02 GMT 15/06”

Some premature endings:
  • On page “page252” button target is “page253” but the next page is named “page259” instead of “page253” (tease stops at “page252” and there are two “page259” pages)
  • Page “page292” targets itself (page292) instead of page293
  • Pages “page294”, “page295”, “page296”, “page298” have no target, they should probably lead to page[n+1] (nothing leads to “page295”, “page296”, “page297”, “page299”)
  • Page “page302” targets itself (page302) instead of page303
I think Page “page75” should have extra button “see list” or something. Girl says “I've got a copy of the shopping list here if you need a reminder of what to get.” but the only option is to go ahead to “page77”, there’s no option to check shopping list on “page76”
FlashTease to TeaseMe conversions.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

candriver wrote:Checked out “NEWEST VERSION 14:02 GMT 15/06”

Some premature endings:
  • On page “page252” button target is “page253” but the next page is named “page259” instead of “page253” (tease stops at “page252” and there are two “page259” pages)
  • Page “page292” targets itself (page292) instead of page293
  • Pages “page294”, “page295”, “page296”, “page298” have no target, they should probably lead to page[n+1] (nothing leads to “page295”, “page296”, “page297”, “page299”)
  • Page “page302” targets itself (page302) instead of page303
I think Page “page75” should have extra button “see list” or something. Girl says “I've got a copy of the shopping list here if you need a reminder of what to get.” but the only option is to go ahead to “page77”, there’s no option to check shopping list on “page76”
I've fixed now, I was quite sleepy when I did that section so I guess I missed quite a bit... Thank you very much for the bug report, this is fixed now online and updating guideme soon
ridinglife09 wrote:I love the tease and want to continue,
But the day two section doesnt have a code...
It does, but when I resized my monitor it hid it, so maybe your screen is too small, I assumed milovana would resize text rather than hide it... I'll put all the codes at the top of the page on Milovana to avoid this, sorry for the inconvenience.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

hands down one of the best teases I've ever seen. there were quite a few errors in the tease but I was too horny to keep track and worked around them via teaseme.. sorry :(

You such a fucking good writer. Lexi was perfect but Brooke was even a bit better. I cant wait to serve her, please create a 3rd part!!