Days in Chastity with Lexi - Feedback/error thread!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Days in Chastity with Lexi - Feedback/error thread!

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:05 pm BTW on the GuideMe version now it crashes on day 128 when you click continue after being told to how to tie yourself. This is from your current signature.
Slightly confused, page 128 is well into the task with the Goddess, page 89 is about the tying. Did you get the right tease or does it just crash at this point ages afterwards?
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by killer1243 »

Shattered wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:13 pm
killer1243 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:05 pm BTW on the GuideMe version now it crashes on day 128 when you click continue after being told to how to tie yourself. This is from your current signature.
Slightly confused, page 128 is well into the task with the Goddess, page 89 is about the tying. Did you get the right tease or does it just crash at this point ages afterwards?
Sorry haven't logged on in a while. I mean on the fourth day (the one with code 128), where she tells you to tie yourself up. When you click continue it crashes.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:12 pm
Shattered wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:13 pm
Sorry haven't logged on in a while. I mean on the fourth day (the one with code 128), where she tells you to tie yourself up. When you click continue it crashes.
I just tested this and had no issues - guideme does occasionally crash randomly, did you try this multiple times?
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Gurgl »

Well, kind of late to the party here, but I just recently played this tease, and wanted to give my two cents: WOOOW!

What I like the most is that you need to remember things, that you are tricked into making the wrong choices, and that there are multiple ways to proceed. It’s not just a "click next to continue", it is interactive!

The use of toys and equipment is also separating this tease from the mainstream ones, makes it a whole lot more interesting!

Ok, now that the screaming of bliss is taken care of, I was also thinking about some feedback and ideas for future teases. Since I’m so late in playing here, and I still have most of your other teases left (lucky me! :-D ), the future may already have arrived in another tease. But anyhow...
  • The "toilet key", I would skip that. Hygiene works perfectly fine while locked up, and those that don’t feel the same way will use an extra key anyway. I think it "broke the spell" of the tease with the statement that I possess a key.
  • For me, being locked up at weekdays is not possible due to my work, so I adapted the tease to follow the intention as much as possible, including the 30 min video every day, but only locked up and running a new chapter on the weekends. A longer lock up time like in this tease is possible during holidays, but most of the year is not holiday... :weep: It would be great if the tease could actually take this into account somehow. Perhaps "Do not cum until the next time you can spend a full day in chastity again, then come see me again", or something...
  • Building on the concept of being locked up weekends or shorter time periods, you could be locked up (and/or have other predicaments) for a certain time, and during this time there is a release code on the screen displayed for only 10 minutes every hour. If you catch it you can free yourself, if you miss you have to endure the whole time. Another option is that you aren’t shown the remaining time, and you will not be free unless you ask to be released. But if you ask to frequent or too many times before the timer is out, you will be punished for your impatience.
  • Since you already have the concept of pass codes, I was thinking of two special codes you could add. One "Emergency Code", to ask permission to get out for some reason (medical etc...). You would be allowed to free yourself, but naturally there would be consequences once you return later. And one "I Messed Up" code, to confess you done something you were not allowed (like I came since last time), or failed to do something you were asked to do (I did not watch 30 min video every day since last time).
  • We all have different preferences, and ass play unfortunately is not one of mine. Would be great if those specific tasks where configurable or possible to choose alternatives (sissification etc...) somehow. But I do understand this is a complicated request that could take too much effort to implement.
  • And, according to me, you can never add to many possibilities to make a mistake. Buttons to talk to the Mistress when not spoken to, wrong answers etc. I like when the tease manages to fool me!
One "bug", there is a slight contradiction in the third session wording between two pages:
Spoiler: show
Now for the clamps. The string is important, because you're to loop it through your ring gag so it pulls on it.

Now with the string, loop it through both your nipple clamps. then pull it down and look it through your padlock. Finally bring it up to your collar and loop it through, then tie the two ends of the rope together.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Gurgl wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:53 pm Well, kind of late to the party here, but I just recently played this tease, and wanted to give my two cents: WOOOW!

What I like the most is that you need to remember things, that you are tricked into making the wrong choices, and that there are multiple ways to proceed. It’s not just a "click next to continue", it is interactive!

The use of toys and equipment is also separating this tease from the mainstream ones, makes it a whole lot more interesting!

Ok, now that the screaming of bliss is taken care of, I was also thinking about some feedback and ideas for future teases. Since I’m so late in playing here, and I still have most of your other teases left (lucky me! :-D ), the future may already have arrived in another tease. But anyhow...
  • The "toilet key", I would skip that. Hygiene works perfectly fine while locked up, and those that don’t feel the same way will use an extra key anyway. I think it "broke the spell" of the tease with the statement that I possess a key.
Thats an awkward one - I've not really included it in future teases from just assuming if you need to you will, yeah. Just some belts are worse than others
  • For me, being locked up at weekdays is not possible due to my work, so I adapted the tease to follow the intention as much as possible, including the 30 min video every day, but only locked up and running a new chapter on the weekends. A longer lock up time like in this tease is possible during holidays, but most of the year is not holiday... :weep: It would be great if the tease could actually take this into account somehow. Perhaps "Do not cum until the next time you can spend a full day in chastity again, then come see me again", or something...
I was a little strict with timings when I started making these, but I've tried to make them more freeflow now and just enjoy them how you like, other than when story/ideas demand otherwise. A future tease I have planned is very...demanding. But I think saying something like that would be more immersion breaking, I'll just trust that people will take the spirit of it if they want to play along that way. And if you just want to go through it all, the fantasy is there.
  • Building on the concept of being locked up weekends or shorter time periods, you could be locked up (and/or have other predicaments) for a certain time, and during this time there is a release code on the screen displayed for only 10 minutes every hour. If you catch it you can free yourself, if you miss you have to endure the whole time. Another option is that you aren’t shown the remaining time, and you will not be free unless you ask to be released. But if you ask to frequent or too many times before the timer is out, you will be punished for your impatience.
I've done some find the right spot on the page or be punished before, but it's kinda just for the really devoted. I think most of the time it's a prime candidate to make you stop playing. And doing remaining time with buttons is super complicated, Not really worth
  • Since you already have the concept of pass codes, I was thinking of two special codes you could add. One "Emergency Code", to ask permission to get out for some reason (medical etc...). You would be allowed to free yourself, but naturally there would be consequences once you return later. And one "I Messed Up" code, to confess you done something you were not allowed (like I came since last time), or failed to do something you were asked to do (I did not watch 30 min video every day since last time).
I think the former falls under my banner of enjoy it how you like now - if you need to get out, you can pause it or figure it out. And messing up, well...it works in some places, but when I introduce multiple characters... :P
  • We all have different preferences, and ass play unfortunately is not one of mine. Would be great if those specific tasks where configurable or possible to choose alternatives (sissification etc...) somehow. But I do understand this is a complicated request that could take too much effort to implement.
I have some skips in place like in days, but its hard to add in a lot of places yeah - Set up your limits beforehand, and if the dom asks you do it and you aint feeling it, well youve said so!
  • And, according to me, you can never add to many possibilities to make a mistake. Buttons to talk to the Mistress when not spoken to, wrong answers etc. I like when the tease manages to fool me!
Yeah, I defo like to make the teases alive a little like that - later teases have entirely different endings based on choices, so please look forward to it!

One "bug", there is a slight contradiction in the third session wording between two pages:
Spoiler: show
Now for the clamps. The string is important, because you're to loop it through your ring gag so it pulls on it.

Now with the string, loop it through both your nipple clamps. then pull it down and look it through your padlock. Finally bring it up to your collar and loop it through, then tie the two ends of the rope together.
I can barely recall this now its been so long! If the tease still works Ill leave it for now I think, but bear it in mind if I go back to it!
Thanks man, no such thing as too late - it means you've found my stuff through the masses which I appreciate! I've replied in red above. Thanks for the feedback, some good ideas!