You will JERK, EDGE and SWALLOW for us! [Feeback + What type of cumslut are you?]

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
askenable
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress

You will JERK, EDGE and SWALLOW for us! [Feeback + What type of cumslut are you?]

Post by askenable »

Hello Milovana Community! :love:

I've made this tease as a tribute to other teases that I've seen had had a lot of success. I hope that many of you are happy for that. :love:

The tease is here: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=33265 :love:

Please rate it if you liked it and tell me on this thread... what type of cumslut are you? (discover it at the end of the tease *grin*) :love:
:love: :love: NEW TEASE: Become "Goddess Lisa's cum dumpster" : https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=37049 :love: :love:
seiki
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: You will JERK, EDGE and SWALLOW for us! [Feeback + What type of cumslut are you?]

Post by seiki »

I liked, and not just the tease

I would have liked ruin and eat several times, and finally cum directly in the mouth
mandree99
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Master

Re: You will JERK, EDGE and SWALLOW for us! [Feeback + What type of cumslut are you?]

Post by mandree99 »

I am a WORTHLESS HUMILIATED CUM BUCKET. :w00t:
Thank-you Mistress for the tease! :bow:
askenable
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by askenable »

Good mandree99 :love: good job, but if you really are ... do it again later :love:
:love: :love: NEW TEASE: Become "Goddess Lisa's cum dumpster" : https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=37049 :love: :love:
mandree99
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Master

Post by mandree99 »

Thank you Mistress for letting me play. :-D
seiki
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by seiki »

second time today

thank you Mistress
askenable
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by askenable »

seiki wrote:second time today

thank you Mistress
Congratulation seiki. But, tell me... what type of cumslut have you been? Type 1, 2 or 3? :love:
seiki
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by seiki »

kylekill
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by kylekill »

Thank you for letting me play, i never ate my cum until this tease.
dumbdumb
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by dumbdumb »

Thank you for the tease,
it was my first time ruining an orgasm or eating. I thought i would do really well but it turns out i am just an arrogant medium cumslut. I was still really embarrassed with myself when i finished it.
deputeez
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by deputeez »

One of the best teases I've seen in quite a while.

I got a little greedy and came out as a type 2.
Subray
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Subray »

Thank you so very much for this detailed tease Askenable!

I am type 3, I love being a humiliated cum bucket. I hope you can find new ways to make me even more humilated!

Again wonderful tease 5/5.
pawglover
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by pawglover »

This was an awesome tease! Please make more CEI teases!

I also sent you a PM if you ever wanted any ideas or anything :-)
BEAGOODBOY!
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): I am Scarlett Snowbunni, a Mistress and Domme!
Sub/Slave(s): My slave is the Author of this tease. We are working together to convert and recruit more desperate white losers into actively supporting the BNWO

Post by BEAGOODBOY! »

Hello Mistress, I'm a WORTHLESS HUMILIATED ASS GAPING CUM BUCKET SISSY WHORE! Proven by my history as an author on here (teases invisible ATM) and I would be honored to be given a task to fulfill for you with the cum I've been freezing and saving after doing your tease! Please give me the most humiliating and degrading way imaginable for me to eat it for you! I intend on recording it and possibly sending or posting pics!
siberian
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by siberian »

thanks mistress for this webtease, i done it to the end