Interest in Estim Teases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Interest in Estim Teases

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Just went for my first run last night, great work I gotta say, I think it was really good, UI understand that this was hard to make and your other idea is way easier, but I gotta say the ahrd work done here, is what makes it good, the idea of not knowing the waveform that I get is really great combined with the little text form til women's in the tease.

I understand that the orther way you will try to make it, is easier but I must say I prefer not knowing anything at all :)
But it's totally up to you what you wanna do, but this is just what I think.

Once again great work, really loved the whole diffrent type of Estim women's in the tease.
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
Tintin119
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Tintin119 »

Glad to hear you enjoyed it! I must admit that the waveforms were not really hard to create. Basically in audacity I created a sine tone as a base (beginning with .6 as an amplitude and raising it by roughly .005 every slide) and did the following effects:

1. Fade in for the first 1-2 seconds so nothing is sudden
2. Adjustable fade (for when I increase the amplitude of the wave a lot (like from .6 to .61 in consecutive files)
3. Tremolo (sine is smooth, sawtooth feels like lots of really quick ramps, inverse sawtooth feels like slaps) with a wet depth no more than 50% (too much depth gives no stim in the "off" phases)

And sometimes I split the stim files into separate tracks for the left and right so I can do triphase effects by having the tremolo offset by some degree on one channel (only did this once I believe).

Also an additional note, I noticed that having 2 channels of electrodes running at the same time removes the intensity as compared to the electrodes separately. Say you are shocking your cock and ass, when I cut off the electricity to my ass but not my cock, the sensation seems to intensify in my cock. This should be noted when doing effects that involve turning an electrode down while the other is in action.

As for future teases, I still do not plan on making another original one anytime soon, but if any of you would like to make an attempt I can surely help you. This was my first tease ever and it honestly wasn't hard, I am just personally waiting for a good idea to make the tease from. Just PM me or respond here if you want to make your own and want help (as the title of the thread is generalized for all estim teases)!
deadlyonear275
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by deadlyonear275 »

All,

I am looking to buy my first estim device. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should (or should not) get?

DO
Tintin119
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tintin119 »

Without knowing a budget I cannot really recommend anything in specific. A tens 2000 or 3000 could be had for $20-$30USD but that is not really compatible with this tease. On the other end of the spectrum there is the ET-312B is roughy $600 but it can essentially do anything you would need. If you head over to Smartstim.com they have a lot of suggestions about what box to get or how to build one that will work safely.
deadlyonear275
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deadlyonear275 »

Tintin,
Thanks. I have been looking at this one: http://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?mai ... Path=23_24

I like the idea of being able to use audio input as well as the computer contorl function.

I will check out the link you sent. I apprecaite the help.

DO
e-stim_junkie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by e-stim_junkie »

First, I really like this tease and the concept behind it. Stimming and teases fit well together. :-D

Can you release the raw audio files that you used to make the different chunks of audio in the tease? I have a ET312 and whatever signal you used as the "base" seems to be washing out the rest.

I'd like to try and run without the base. I suspect that would give each girl the different style that you were looking for with a powerbox like the ET312.

I do like the whole concept and I've been running through the tease the way it is, I just know that what the ET312 puts out is slightly different from other devices. :-/

As for folks wondering about what powerboxes to get, I started by building my own Davie's Box. That was good, but never really could get me over the edge. I upgraded to an ET232 and that worked well. But it didn't offer all the options that the ET312 did. Now that I have the ET312, I'd say that it is the best device for the money that you can get.

That said, I have seen that the design of the homebrew boxes have been getting better and using the more powerful transformers. So, try building one of those first and see if stimming is something you want to do. After that, consider moving up to the purpose built machines.

The other part of the equation are the electrodes. I use the sticky pads (TENS pads) and homemade ones from fluxless silver solder for the tip. The advantage to the silver solder is it can be shaped easily to match where you want the signal to go.

You can dig around for forums that have discussions on both the Davie's boxes and making your own electrodes.
Tintin119
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tintin119 »

Sorry about the late reply, I don't go on here often to check this thread. As far as units go, the 2B is a very solid unit that will get you very far.

As far as posting the raw audio files, before I try to get server space to do so, can you elaborate on why you need it? I don't quite understand what you are saying about the base washing out the rest.
e-stim_junkie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by e-stim_junkie »

It feels like the ET312 is evening out the signal somewhat. So there is just barely a discernible difference in any of the files.

So breaking out the parts would help puzzle out what is swamping the rest of the signal. I'd really only need one or two samples to test. After that I can work out how to modify them to match my rig. This is the challenge with some many different rigs that use the signal in their own unique ways.

Don't have to if it is a hassle. Still a quality tease!
Tintin119
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tintin119 »

Since you are having issues with the files, modifying them would probably not help. This is a weird issue because from what I've seen, the et-312 should be able to handle the estim signals I used. They are just sine waves around 440 HZ and I know others have used these successfully. Most of the files are similar except for changes in volume and tremolo speed/depth which pulses the signal. Perhaps listen to them and it should give you an idea of what the signal is and roughly how it feels. The system will not allow me to attach mp3 files here so for that you are on your own. I did write up instructions on how I made the mp3 files a few posts back.
ashura008
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ashura008 »

If you want to download the audio files you can use the "milovana importer" linked in this page. It will create an offline tease taking it from a milovana flash one. In order to do so it must download every image and audio file. When it finishes downloading the tease you will find all the files you want in the folder you selected

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12944

(i also think this program here would make some very interesting estim teases, but i think it's harder to program a tease for guideme compared to a classic flash tease)
matman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by matman »

I am getting the same issues as above with the erostek 312b. There does not seem to be too large of a difference between the girls. It does feel like the base file is overwhelming the changes.

I am running it on Audio 2.

I do love the idea of an estim tease this way, instead of the choose your own style. Not knowing what is going to happen is similar to what I'd imagine having a mistress would be like
Qybixxx
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Sub/Slave(s): My wife Dede is my sub - personal sex slave and willing rope victim.

Post by Qybixxx »

Hello all!

You guys might want to take a look at these threads;
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=17579
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=18609

Those are topics for two edge training files that someone else created and I created estim files for. The first one is much longer and has four cum count downs at the end (though it snatches three back from you at the last second), and the second is much shorter but does not allow for cummies.

I would love to help if you think either of those two are what you are looking for. Also check out this track:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18675

The last file is for use with just regular pictures/video and helps train you to edge to estim without cummies.

Let me know what you all think.

Qybixxx
Click here to see my trophies;
Spoiler: show
Now my own image created from my trophies! And more to cum!
Thank you Goddess Lisa for putting them together!
stonecutter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stonecutter »

This is one of my favorites. Please let there be more in the future
matman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by matman »

e-stim_junkie wrote:It feels like the ET312 is evening out the signal somewhat. So there is just barely a discernible difference in any of the files.

So breaking out the parts would help puzzle out what is swamping the rest of the signal. I'd really only need one or two samples to test. After that I can work out how to modify them to match my rig. This is the challenge with some many different rigs that use the signal in their own unique ways.

Don't have to if it is a hassle. Still a quality tease!
I got my ET312 to work by changing it to audio 2 and turning the mutliadjust dial to about the 9-10 o'clock position. Now I can feel a big difference between all the signals. This is of course with the output volume from my computer at max.

I love this tease, and I hope you make many more like it!
e-stim_junkie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by e-stim_junkie »

Solved the signal problem with the ET312. I noticed that when the audio speakers were off there was a just barely audible hiss. Turns out the optical output had some noise in it. I swapped to three wire inputs and it works great. Completely altered the way the tease feels. :-)

Now if we can just get more teases like this one...