Interest in Estim Teases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
matman
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Interest in Estim Teases

Post by matman »

Is there any plan to add stim files to this tease?
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

matman wrote:Is there any plan to add stim files to this tease?
He will when he has the time, but right now the tease is just put up to receive feedback from people. if you read the thread here from the start you will see what the plan is.
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
Tintin119
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Tintin119 »

hawekeye1234 wrote:
matman wrote:Is there any plan to add stim files to this tease?
He will when he has the time, but right now the tease is just put up to receive feedback from people. if you read the thread here from the start you will see what the plan is.
Exactly. I hope to be able to get it done by the second week of May.
Tintin119
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tintin119 »

Began working on the files. I'll update the thread every time I post a set. Hopefully by tomorrow night I will have the set for the first girl. Sorry about how long it takes, it's hard to get into the mood to test the files and try to focus on getting it done. Massive respect for those who make their own estim files!

Edit: Uploaded files for the first 2 gals. About 20 slides, 70 to go. Progress should be faster than I stated above.
Tintin119
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tintin119 »

Update: Only have 2 more ladies to go, but if you dont click on "Carmen" or "Rachel" when time comes to select then you should be fine. If you get to the starting page for a model and there is no stim then you hit a dead end for now. Hoping to get it done by friday afternoon. Looking forward to hearing some feedback on how your experiences go. I have not tested the tease continuously so don't push the volume too high in case something is stronger than you should expect(I did still test the files in chronological order so it shouldn't be too off). Let me know if there are any errors, both with the stim and (just try to remember which slide it was by the text/picture) and I will do my best to correct them. I will edit this post once I am completely done and edit the description of the tease.

And if any of you would like to try your hand at making your own, I can surely help you. You can even get away with not making your own files and have a tease directed "bump it up" game where the tease tells you how to manipulate the volume. Making a tease like that would not be so hard.
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

Tintin119 wrote: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=33079
There's a link to my progress so far (no stim files yet). Please let me know what you think of the script! Again, I cannot make the stim files until I have the time to sit down and work on it because right now I do not have the necessary privacy. I will be able to figure it out in early May.
I previewed and must say I like Tammy :w00t:

Now about stim for this. I would give each girl a stim style. One would be smooth strokes. One would be a bit harsh. One would be staccato. One fast. And so forth.

Can't wait.
Tintin119
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tintin119 »

I just finished uploading the rest of the sound files. So far they might not be fantastic because I must admit I rushed it a little, but if you can tell me what you might suggest I change, I will try to update the files. I probably should have used a higher frequency as a base for some of this, but now that the whole thing is up I can work on revising parts slower and with more attention to detail. If you want to help me create a "set" of files for a model, I would be happy to work with you.

As for each model having their own "style", I did that to an extent. Some are harsher than others, while some are smooth as butter. Pick wisely ;-)

In future updates to the files, these styles might become more drastic and hopefully the files get you closer to an HFO (when you get permission). Getting an HFO might require a little manipulation to the estim levels on your end because it is hard to adjust the levels to suit everyone.

Enjoy the tease!
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Thx for the amazing work, I will be testing it out in the weekend, one question is it meant to just use to wires one from the cock and one anal plug, it just the description says something like one electroede across the cock and balls. So it made me think this was a tri-phase setup, but the setup describes it's like a two wire setup, so just wanted to ask :)
Tintin119
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tintin119 »

The wiring is intended to be a bipolar butt plug (2 wires to that) on the right channel and the left channel connects one electrode to the cock and another to the balls. I fixed the tease to make this more clear. IDK how well triphase may work because there are a few pages that use different phasing than the rest and it might get weird with those. That being said, try what you like and report your experiences!
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Thx Tintin119 for clearing it up, now it makes sence :) I will first try the right way, and then perhaps switching it up.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

I just wanted to say thank you. I have been waiting for an estim tease like this. I haven't had time to try it yet, but I am very excited to try it.

Thanks for clearing up the wiring plans you intended, and I will probably also try tri-phase when I can as that is my normal setup, but I will use your suggested setup first.

I hope this is the first of many such teases
Try anything once!
Tintin119
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tintin119 »

boundupone wrote: I hope this is the first of many such teases
Unfortunately, that is only possible with help from you guys as well. I don't have the time to make a plethora of estim teases so your help to tackle this task would be greatly appreciated.

But please, let me know how you guys like it after testing. I might try to make another that requires a few different files chosen by the user and rather than playing predetermined audio, the tease will instruct the user when to turn up the stim (and how much). This might be a more versatile approach as the users can adjust the files to their own taste.
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

Tintin119 wrote:But please, let me know how you guys like it after testing. I might try to make another that requires a few different files chosen by the user and rather than playing predetermined audio, the tease will instruct the user when to turn up the stim (and how much). This might be a more versatile approach as the users can adjust the files to their own taste.
I disagree with this approach of user files from outside the tease. The anticipation of the tease being in control is the excitement for me as much as the tease! For me it would be like saying, "Make your own audio and beats for a Cock hero". I am not good at it, and I am impatient. I never get it quite right and then never take time to fix it. Besides I can stim to anything I want now. This is a new dimension.

I hope to try your tease tonight!
Tintin119
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tintin119 »

hosenguy wrote:
Tintin119 wrote:But please, let me know how you guys like it after testing. I might try to make another that requires a few different files chosen by the user and rather than playing predetermined audio, the tease will instruct the user when to turn up the stim (and how much). This might be a more versatile approach as the users can adjust the files to their own taste.
I disagree with this approach of user files from outside the tease. The anticipation of the tease being in control is the excitement for me as much as the tease! For me it would be like saying, "Make your own audio and beats for a Cock hero". I am not good at it, and I am impatient. I never get it quite right and then never take time to fix it. Besides I can stim to anything I want now. This is a new dimension.

I hope to try your tease tonight!
Perhaps I should be more clear about what I meant. Assuming that you have a stereostim box or some kind of equipment, you must also have access to different estim waveforms. This tease would tell you to pick a waveform (for example something rough) then tell you on certain slides how to turn the level up (such as "turn it up in your ass until it feels like you are being pegged" or "turn it up as high as you can bear"). This way, users can choose files that work best for them and they still have "no control" over what is happening. Just like how my tease still requires you to have your hand on the dials too adjust the levels for each model on the first slide.

THis is analogous to teases that tell you how to stroke (light or hard) and how much to stroke (X times a second). It is MUCH easier to make and still gives you the feeling of little control.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Just went for my first run last night, great work I gotta say, I think it was really good, UI understand that this was hard to make and your other idea is way easier, but I gotta say the ahrd work done here, is what makes it good, the idea of not knowing the waveform that I get is really great combined with the little text form til women's in the tease.

I understand that the orther way you will try to make it, is easier but I must say I prefer not knowing anything at all :)
But it's totally up to you what you wanna do, but this is just what I think.

Once again great work, really loved the whole diffrent type of Estim women's in the tease.