Interest in Estim Teases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Tintin119
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Interest in Estim Teases

Post by Tintin119 »

I would like to hear if many of you would be interested in an audio based estim tease. This would work with any box that is compatible with processing audio (both volume and pitch) in order to deliver stim (like a 312b).

I currently use a stereo stim box (basically an amplifier with appropriate transformers) and I would be providing a leveling signal to set the strength for the whole tease to make the strength of the signal appropriately leveled for a hopefully hands-free experience.

Included signals would be a mix of pleasure and pain for a bdsm-like experience (for the first tease at least). I made the tease but still have to make the stim files to be added as sound. But first, I would like to know if there is reasonable interest in this before I invest my time into making the files.

Let me know if you have any other questions as well...

I can just provide a tid bit in about a month (I cant stim until mid May) which would be just stimming for the first bit of the file so I can get some feedback early on.
udo100
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Interest in Estim Teases

Post by udo100 »

hi Tintin,
i'm also a estim fan. There is a thread with sound files for various cock hero movies.
I have tried any. The synchronization was good but the feeling is not enough.
The difficulty in estim is to find sounds that mimic the stroke.

I would be very interest in this way and would offer myself as betatester.
Tintin119
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tintin119 »

Alright, I will post details once I can find some free time to start with the files. I felt the same bout some of the cock hero files not being smooth enough, but the stim box can make a big difference so maybe others had a different experience. I will do my best to make the files smooth where I want them to be and as compatible between boxes as possible.

I can't exactly find a good signal that makes a distinct stroke, but I could probably make pulses that feel like squeezes which should have a good enough effect. Other signals depending on the slide may be a little harsh on purpose for the sake of BDSM.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

I really like the Cock hero teases with E-stim tracks, but I think it would be great to have sorta "reaction" from a person in say a tease, So I am looking forward to what you come up with with this, the BDSM side also sounds interesting :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
Tintin119
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tintin119 »

I didn't intend to say that the CH stim tracks aren't enjoyable, I just could never get off from them. I found with estim that it is easier to get an HFO (hands free orgasm) with a slow "stroke" speed and the end of CH seems to get faster. These faster pulses just seem to be too harsh for getting an HFO and seem better for BDSM. Almost the opposite (fast pulses for warm up and slow for HFOs) seems to be the best to get me off with estim in my experience. But if you have HFO'd to a track, let me know what it is so I can analyze it and come up with something similar for the tease. The end goal of the tease is to give the user a HFO so its good to know what works for you guys.
sissy_maid_
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No domme yet unfortenately.

Post by sissy_maid_ »

I'm certainly interested. I had no idea there were cockhero sounds. I will have to try those out. I did manage to cum with my et312B in some setting, but that was with two electrodes on different settings (alternating). (ass and penis).

Anyway, I'm interested, mostly in the BDSM aspects actually. Perhaps you should start with a 'base slide' where you could let people set the volume to a level they are comfortable with. So you can vary the intensity from there.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

I think it's very diffrent from person to person, but one of the estim tracks I manage to get a HFO from was CH YOLO 2.

It had to be said though That I have been teasing my way up to it, with a long break from Estim, and then I had a 45min- 1hour estim session, just with various tracks of Tzahrkiya's

The Whole list can be found here.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=15543

But I think the focus on some BDSM style as you mention with some great narrative (to support what she is "doing" and why) will go a long way, that is still a subject we have not seen a lot of Estim wise. We have begun to see it in some of the Cockhero videos but that is with stroking in mind, a 100% dedicated Estim tease have I not seen yet.

With all this said there is no guarantee for a HFO, some days it just happens quickly other times, it can take a long time, and then some days it justwon't happen.

But I wish you good luck with the project :) and will look forward to what you come up with.

Perhaps you should start with a 'base slide' where you could let people set the volume to a level they are comfortable with. So you can vary the intensity from there.

In comment to this
For instance check out the Estim track from Steelhead for Cock hero island there is some pretty intense change up in the power, and then some quiet parts.
it's not the volume setting that decides the power, it will be better to just use it like Tzahrkiya does where the volume is 100% and then the user sets the level of comfortable themselfes. because if the volume is set to low, changes will not be detected as easily, and it can lead to some "surprises" in a real bad way, not even fun, the first couple of times I tried these tracks I put the volume to low, and then suddenly Bzzzz I "jumped" up in the air :) not so fun as it sounds (even BDSM has to have a limit)
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

[quote="hawekeye1234"]I think it's very diffrent from person to person, but one of the estim tracks I manage to get a HFO from was CH YOLO 2.

It had to be said though That I have been teasing my way up to it, with a long break from Estim, and then I had a 45min- 1hour estim session, just with various tracks of Tzahrkiya's

The Whole list can be found here.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=15543

But I think the focus on some BDSM style as you mention with some great narrative (to support what she is "doing" and why) will go a long way, that is still a subject we have not seen a lot of Estim wise. We have begun to see it in some of the Cockhero videos but that is with stroking in mind, a 100% dedicated Estim tease have I not seen yet.

With all this said there is no guarantee for a HFO, some days it just happens quickly other times, it can take a long time, and then some days it justwon't happen.

But I wish you good luck with the project :) and will look forward to what you come up with.
Tintin119
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tintin119 »

The whole tease begins with a 1 minute stim file to set the level. I still would recommend keeping your fingers on the power dial in case something gets strong for your taste. I'll see what I can do in regards to seeing how I would make you have an HFO (if you deserve one :-P ).

As far as the narrative goes, the script so far is based around an "Estim Clinic" so all the things the girls say are related to stimming. As it is written so far it revolves around deliberate stim rather than trying to emulate a feeling like a BJ through stim (with the exception of a whip somewhere in there which would feel something like a strong short pulse which actually feels as close to the sting of a whip as I can make).

https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=33079
There's a link to my progress so far (no stim files yet). Please let me know what you think of the script! Again, I cannot make the stim files until I have the time to sit down and work on it because right now I do not have the necessary privacy. I will be able to figure it out in early May.
gg
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by gg »

Hi estimers

I'm glad to see that there are other guys looking for combing estim with narrative teases.

I've got a 2b unit. It's fun to play with the thing for myself. But even a greater thrill would be if you never know what follows next. Combined with a narrative part it would set the mind's eye racing :-).

I hope this project will proceed. I'll share my thoughts and ideas later. Perhaps I can contribute in some way to bring this idea to fly.

gg
udo100
Explorer
Explorer

Post by udo100 »

Thats look great.
look forward to the version with sound file. :-D
electroking
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electroking »

Hi,

your plan sounds great. I really would enjoy an interactive estim session, although the pleasure parts would certainly be my favourites over bdsm, but I am open to try new things.

I have a collection of mp3 files for stimming. PM me if you are interested to get the files so you can extract some samples for your tease.

kind regards
elctroking
Tintin119
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tintin119 »

Update: I fixed some spelling errors in the tease along with other details (I'm doing all I can right now). So far the structure for the tease is that there are a few introductory people you meet and after a point it splits up where you can choose who you want to meet. From that point on, it really depends on who you meet. Choose right :-D

And as far as calibration goes, I decided to have a different calibration slide for each person you meet because different users will adjust differently so this will let you have the best experience. Its not like anything would have happened during the introductory slide anyways so I might as well make the most of it. Hopefully 20 seconds will be enough to set the levels. This also allows me to change the overall level for each person you meet easier. So if the stim is really low or high for a section, I can just change the calibration level to adjust for this.

If any of you would like to try making a tease yourself, please comment here with your idea or concept! This doesn't have to be something exclusive to me, I would enjoy if others are able to join me in making estim teases. Even if it involves downloading a long/looped audio track to be played separately and playing the "bump it up game" where every once in a while you are told to bump up the stim a little (this game alone would make a great tease). Or perhaps just syncing a tease to a stim audio so it is almost like a slideshow to give something to watch while you are stimming (basically like the cock hero stim but with pictures).
kengr
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by kengr »

I hope this works out well. Haven't done much with my ET-312B for a while.

Torture or pleasure are both welcome, though pleasure is trickier to pull off.

BTW, from going thru the estim clinic once so far, I should note that for some of us, estim rarely gets us hard. So we have to find various ways to stretch out our cocks to get best results.
this occasionally adds extra "fun" because we are tied up in a way that won't let any cum out. Feeling your cock try to shoot with things tied off is a pleasure *and* torture at the same time.

And a thought for a change up. Having a unipolar anal electrode to one on the cockhead for one channel, and the other with oner contact on each ball (with the balls tied so they are stretched out but widely seperated) can be fun too. the ball to ball channel makes for some great torture with some stim patterns, and the prostate to cock can be torture or bring an orgasm (or be both)
Tintin119
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tintin119 »

As far as achieving pleasure, it will probably not work for all, thats just something that cannot be changed. The most I can do is provide what works for most.

Onto getting hard, I probably should specify somewhere in there that you should begin hard. I personally (let me know if you are different) need to start with manual stimulation but once I am stimming, a stronger signal can get me harder and keep me there. I guess if you start going soft you might need a little manual stimulation to get it back up. I don't thing that any part will be boring so hopefully you wont need to pause in the middle. But again, let me know what your experience may be!

And for wiring, I am still going to keep it as is. But if you would like to try anything, please go ahead. Just be aware that the dialogue may not match the sensations.