FB: FWB

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

FB: FWB

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

I have released the first episode of the Friends With Benefits series that I had collecting dust for a long time. I will publish the 2nd part as soon as I post this message. I fixed them up a little and decided to release them even though the series isn’t complete. They are pretty short and require no toys yet.

Part 2 and onwards will require videos. I will release some TeaseMe versions but it might be some time. TeaseMe is way better at utilizing videos since there is no need for the viewer to do anything manually.

Anyway, for those interested I have uploaded the videos needed for FWB 2. Don’t view the videos before being required to do so in the tease. You will need them to enjoy the tease so make sure you have them before playing it. There are also 2 text documents included that you must not read until you get to that requirement while playing the tease. Reading them prior will probably spoil the tease for you.

Please let me know if you run into a problem that I missed while editing or any other suggestions. I will try to fix bugs as quickly as I can.

Thanks and the link to the folder containing the files is below.
10 files a little over 500 MB in total size
Spoiler: show
https://mega.nz/#F!ntgRDbhC!cGGRdwtzNAMYAm8BronTdA
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: FB: FWB

Post by Banquo »

Good to see you back dude.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CagedAnimal »

Nice! You totally caught me lol
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

Banquo wrote:Good to see you back dude.
Thanks - Hope you're doing well. You know how busy life gets. Lucky to get a half an hour here and there of Milovana time.
CagedAnimal wrote:Nice! You totally caught me lol
Thanks-Part 3 is available for TeaseMe if you want to check it out. It has a video sequence that will force a site version to be changed so... the site flash version will have to wait till I get a couple hours to mess with it.

The first 3 TeaseMe versions are here if anyone missed it. They are pretty close to the site versions but the videos integrate seamlessly instead of the viewer having to deal with them separately.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6993&p=212718#p212718
Mycroft
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Mycroft »

The TeaseMe ones are magnificent! I like your way of storytelling and I am looking forward to more of this!
I just finished FWD2. Do you have the source of the video "she found on vimeo"? The one with all the bikini babes?
SensEx
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): I only submit to my queen
Sub/Slave(s): I no longer take applications

Post by SensEx »

Didn't know about tease me versions!

:w00t:

My god Sexytimes 5 your contribution to this community is outstanding!
I can't wait to play with these today, I did all your previous ones pure frustration guarantee!
rebekeplex
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by rebekeplex »

CAN you play FWB 3 in Guide Me, or only Tease me ?

Thanks in advance
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

SensEx wrote:Didn't know about tease me versions!

:w00t:

My god Sexytimes 5 your contribution to this community is outstanding!
I can't wait to play with these today, I did all your previous ones pure frustration guarantee!
Well thank you very much. I appreciate it and hope you enjoy the first few because you might be denied another episode for a while. :innocent:

Mycroft wrote:The TeaseMe ones are magnificent! I like your way of storytelling and I am looking forward to more of this!
I just finished FWD2. Do you have the source of the video "she found on vimeo"? The one with all the bikini babes?
Thanks for the compliment.

That video was renamed from Eyecandy to saboonvimeo for my own purposes. If you play it outside of TeaseMe you will see at the end it was put together by an author/creator named
SaBo-FX
The direct link to that vimeo clip is https://vimeo.com/122353641
His stuff is so hot and he has tons of it. I am pretty sure Sasha has some more of his videos in mind for the series. It's a good bet that players will have to get on vimeo for more fun eventually. :-D

rebekeplex wrote:CAN you play FWB 3 in Guide Me, or only Tease me ?

Thanks in advance
It should work in GuideMe. I think it understands all TeaseMe language. The only thing that might be a problem.. There are some pages that start a video and stop it at certain times. I am not 100% sure if GuideMe will automatically recognize the start/end points.
rebekeplex
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by rebekeplex »

I experience bug while Veronica "jerks me off" and whem iam supposed to hold the cum in the end in the session with veronica... the video just does not appear. Should i wait ? will be skipped ?
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

rebekeplex wrote:I experience bug while Veronica "jerks me off" and whem iam supposed to hold the cum in the end in the session with veronica... the video just does not appear. Should i wait ? will be skipped ?
I just let the video play on several pages and it froze on me for some reason too. When I test the teases I never usually watch the videos till they actually follow timer targets. I think it's just not jumping to the next page for some reason in a few spots and if it does it freezes.
I don't see why the video jumps from page 46 to 47 without a problem and then refuses to follow the target from page 49 to page 50. It's something with the media player or something. Sometimes I got it to do what you said and freeze when the tease jumped from page 48 to page 49.
<Video target="47" start-at="0:11:35" stop-at="0:12:52" id="veronica1506.mp4" />
<Video target="50" start-at="0:13:49" stop-at="0:14:13" id="veronica1506.mp4" />

An annoying way around the problem is to open the debug tool when you start the tease. I usually always have it open in the background if I play a tease..just in case I hit a snag like this or want to jump a long timer or something.

At any point that a video refuses to play or freezes you can force it with the tool. If it refuses to follow the target to the next page you just have force it by pressing the target page. This was the problem in this pic and I just had to click the video target page to force it.
vidprob.JPG
vidprob.JPG (107.74 KiB) Viewed 12158 times
Same thing here. If the tease jumps to a page and the video doesn't show up like happened in this pic you just have to reset the page by pressing the page off the tools scroll.
vidprob2.JPG
vidprob2.JPG (90.01 KiB) Viewed 12158 times
I don't know but maybe I could have avoided the problem by making sure the video had stop pages between each play section. Not sure. Sorry but using the debug tool will work. I did find one page that I didn't target but it was just a replay of the same video section to make it a little harder.
rebekeplex
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by rebekeplex »

Sexytimes 5 wrote:
rebekeplex wrote:I experience bug while Veronica "jerks me off" and whem iam supposed to hold the cum in the end in the session with veronica... the video just does not appear. Should i wait ? will be skipped ?
I just let the video play on several pages and it froze on me for some reason too. When I test the teases I never usually watch the videos till they actually follow timer targets. I think it's just not jumping to the next page for some reason in a few spots and if it does it freezes.
I don't see why the video jumps from page 46 to 47 without a problem and then refuses to follow the target from page 49 to page 50. It's something with the media player or something. Sometimes I got it to do what you said and freeze when the tease jumped from page 48 to page 49.
<Video target="47" start-at="0:11:35" stop-at="0:12:52" id="veronica1506.mp4" />
<Video target="50" start-at="0:13:49" stop-at="0:14:13" id="veronica1506.mp4" />

An annoying way around the problem is to open the debug tool when you start the tease. I usually always have it open in the background if I play a tease..just in case I hit a snag like this or want to jump a long timer or something.

At any point that a video refuses to play or freezes you can force it with the tool. If it refuses to follow the target to the next page you just have force it by pressing the target page. This was the problem in this pic and I just had to click the video target page to force it.
vidprob.JPG
Same thing here. If the tease jumps to a page and the video doesn't show up like happened in this pic you just have to reset the page by pressing the page off the tools scroll.
vidprob2.JPG
I don't know but maybe I could have avoided the problem by making sure the video had stop pages between each play section. Not sure. Sorry but using the debug tool will work. I did find one page that I didn't target but it was just a replay of the same video section to make it a little harder.
I tried to play again and if you press the "edge" button every time, the bug will not appeart for some reason. You did good job anyway so... thank you :)
mouseboy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mouseboy »

Amazing tease. Nice to see someone putting a little pride and effort in for once.
malaru
Explorer
Explorer

Post by malaru »

Loved it, especially the whole idea behind it. Nice writing aswell :-)
One thing I would love to know though:
Who is the girl in the dearmiami clips? I would love to see more of her
Sexytimes 5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexytimes 5 »

malaru wrote:Loved it, especially the whole idea behind it. Nice writing aswell :-)
:whistle:
She is most commonly known as Jenya D or Katie Fey. There's a gigantic collection of pictures and videos featuring the beauty. I have most of them taking up cyber space and drive space for backup. She has always been a favorite of mine for obvious reasons. She's currently the 595th top model on MetArt which seems crazy low to me. :-O
malaru
Explorer
Explorer

Post by malaru »

Sexytimes 5 wrote:
malaru wrote:Loved it, especially the whole idea behind it. Nice writing aswell :-)
:whistle:
She is most commonly known as Jenya D or Katie Fey. There's a gigantic collection of pictures and videos featuring the beauty. I have most of them taking up cyber space and drive space for backup. She has always been a favorite of mine for obvious reasons. She's currently the 595th top model on MetArt which seems crazy low to me. :-O
Thank you very much. You're right, that is way to low. She is absolutly stunning :w00t: