FB: So you want to get fucked

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): no :(
Sub/Slave(s): nope

Re: FB: So you want to get fucked

Post by schefflera »

Hi

I enjoyed your tease very much. There you can see, that such a torment can also be done without humilation. Really nice!
5/5 stars.

One request for your next tease (which you hopefully will do): Can you implement a metronome? Counting the strokes and reading at the same time is a bit hard, especially in that mood.
If you need help by adding metronome, you can just ask.

Keep going :-)
My flashteases: Have fun :)
daredevil
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by daredevil »

I want to back the idea of an integrated metronome. It would keep up the flow.

Thanks for this wonderful tease!
iilustii
Explorer
Explorer

Post by iilustii »

Hey!

About the idea of a metronome, I tried integreting one into this one for certain parts of the tease, but due to some problem with my browser cache, I couldn't really test it, and the version I first publish had some bug because of it. I tried to publish it to fast, and not wanting to pull the tease out, I simply removed it, but you're right adding a metronome is pretty hype, so i'll do my best to have one in the next one
hotslaveguy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by hotslaveguy »

very good tease, i did really enjoy it, i would love if you would make another one like this,
maybe even more intense at the end?
However i would put a button on the page when the metronome is needed, so you have time to start it
Mieh
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: None of the above

Post by Mieh »

Hello! This is my first post to Milovana, and I couldn't think of a better way to do it than to thank the author of this tease for making such an engaging and approachable anal session! I started anal play with all the hope in the world, and none of the profit =(. But this tease put me at ease and, with practice, I was earnestly crying out "Don't stop!" for the first time! :-D

I especially enjoyed the respectful tone of the tease. The narrator did not demean or humiliate me, and she also didn't sugarcoat anything with false praise. She was written to be kind---but not soft---leading to an honest and genuine experience.

Another gem of this tease is the pacing. Many anal teases are not intermediate-friendly and instead go straight for advanced, aggressive penetration. But this tease takes the time to warm up the viewer, and even gives them the option to skip ahead if they're warmed up already. The slow (yet ambitious!) acceleration of the tempo is great for those who have never been pounded before.

iiLustii, I sincerely hope you had fun making this tease and that you stay motivated to keep writing! Your scripting style satisfies a broad audience in a way that no other tease seems to do.

- Mieh

P.S. Interestingly enough, I enjoyed not having a metronome for most of the tease, as it meant I often had to play catch-up when I realized I'd fallen behind. That's a fun little game to get caught in. :blush:

I have more suggestions I'd like to put out there, but this post is getting a little long, so I'll share them later. Ciao for now! :wave:
Last edited by Mieh on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alex69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Alex69 »

Mieh wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:27 am Hello! This is my first post to Milovana, and I couldn't think of a better way to do it than to thank the author of this tease for making such an engaging and approachable anal session! I started anal play with all the hope in the world, and none of the profit =(. But this tease put me at ease and, with practice, I was earnestly crying out "Don't stop!" for the first time! :-D

I especially enjoyed the respectful tone of the tease. The narrator did not demean or humiliate me, and she also didn't sugarcoat anything with false praise. She was written to be kind---but not soft---leading to an honest and genuine experience.

Another gem of this tease is the pacing. Many anal teases are not intermediate-friendly and instead go straight for advanced, aggressive penetration. But this tease takes the time to warm up the viewer, and even gives them the option to skip ahead if they're warmed up already. The slow (yet ambitious!) acceleration of the tempo is great for those who have never been pounded before.
This.

As many others said, your tease is the best anal tease. Because of the lovely and kind tone, and the slow pace at the beginning, and trying not to hurt too much the ass.

Lovely, charming, excellent.

The only thing I would have improved is implementing a metronome and...
Braska wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:35 pm Only shortcoming for me : The final part (when she asks if we want to cum) could have been more developped.
And to all creators out there: We need more lovely anal teases like this one!