What she wants

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Citizen
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Mistress Fedora

Re: What she wants

Post by Citizen »

Upon reading your reactions out loud to my mistress this is what she said:

@jimbin
“Let me be generous, everyone needs a good nights sleep. It’s ok to leave it on as you sleep. It doesn’t really count as true chastitytime though.
Judging by how fast you made a tease, you can’t be in chastity enough…"

@Freakezoid,
"You are more than welcome to join in. Just start from the beginning. Try to catch up as you can."
citizen is the personal slave of mistress Fedora, aka mistress Eufrat. P.M.'s to citizen are always read out to his mistress and are answered by her.
jimbin
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by jimbin »

Citizen wrote:Upon reading your reactions out loud to my mistress this is what she said:

@jimbin
“Let me be generous, everyone needs a good nights sleep. It’s ok to leave it on as you sleep. It doesn’t really count as true chastitytime though.
Judging by how fast you made a tease, you can’t be in chastity enough"
Actually it could be too much. If not in chastity I would have better things to do than spend all night writing a tease ☺
rangersking
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rangersking »

I love doing this tease I think it brill btw but I think it could do more with bondage and cbt as I love the one when u go on a day trip and I got to do bondage
jimbin
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by jimbin »

rangersking wrote:I love doing this tease I think it brill btw but I think it could do more with bondage and cbt as I love the one when u go on a day trip and I got to do bondage
Not sure she really needs any more ideas rangers king. Already caged 8 hours a day and panty hosed 12. Only got 4 free hours ☺
Fiore
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Fiore »

While still crafting my WSW tease, I could not resist to make some projections of what is to come in this chastity adventure.

I think it is quite motivating to see how far we got already in less than a month, but it is almost unbelievable where we will be in about two weeks. The foresight of being locked up 24 hours per day is daunting. In a month, we may pass the mark of 1000 hours in chastity.

hzsmd
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by hzsmd »

I know, the tease is dead for a long time now, but I couldnt log in all the time.

So is there any chance this tease will be continued someday? I really liked it and would do everything to get a new one of these!