Feminization Teases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
pantywedgieboy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Feminization Teases

Post by pantywedgieboy »

I really wasn't sure how to title the thread, that's the best I could come up with. Anyway, obviously from my username I am really into feminization, but am completely turned off by the idea of doing sexual acts with men, even in fantasy. I always get excited at the latest feminization tease, but more often than not it involves a cock that isn't mine and I lose interest. I am looking for some great teases that involve feminization and 100% heterosexual. I have enjoyed teases such as "The Maze", someting called like "Girl's Weekend" (non-flash tease, semi-story based, had to do various things), "Bullied Nerdy Boy", "Queen of Venusia" (or something), and other teases that do involve feminization, at least a little bit, but have no forced-bi things in them. Any recommendations or suggestions?
pixiepantywimp
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Feminization Teases

Post by pixiepantywimp »

i'm the same way. i'm definitely into (forced) crossdressing and sissification, but while i'm bi-sexual, my taste in guys is definitely for super-effeminate traps. There are so many sissification stories that start out promising but then turn into "let's go pick up on guys, suck this big manly man's cock, take his thick dick into your ass" which kind of ruins it for me. i know everyone's got their own tastes, and i'm not knocking others who are into that, but i'd love to see more which are strictly hetero.
"I am a little stray kitten! I'll slave myself out for Miss' affections! Please take pity on me and my worthless cock!"
frakker2
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Switch

Re: Feminization Teases

Post by frakker2 »