JoeTrou taking suggestions for new ballbusting teases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
joetrou2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

JoeTrou taking suggestions for new ballbusting teases

Post by joetrou2 »

Hey all,
I'm the guy who made all the teases by joetrou and joetrou2.

I'd like to hear feedback in the following format:

1. What did you like from the teases I already made? (give the name of the tease)

2. What could be changed about future ones to make them better?

3. Any creative ideas on how to implement ballbusting into a tease? (e.g. the monkeyfist+ weights, or orange and grapefruit....)

I think what makes a good ballbusting tease is that it finds a way to make you hit harder than you might otherwise be comfortable with. That's why I always give some objective indication of how hard to hit. :-D

I'm also just taking suggestions of any kind as well but try to answer how I asked.... :-P
Freakezoid
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: JoeTrou taking suggestions for new ballbusting teases

Post by Freakezoid »

Hi joetrou,

i love your teases.

My feedback:
1.I really had a wow effect with the monkey fist!I did hit harder than iam comfortable with. To hit the weights was a bit hard but i get better at it.

2. You are doing great. Your teases are very creative and with a lot of great ideas. I think i would like one with any kind of long time pain. Like any kind of pain that can be endured for 10 minutes but is uncomfortable. A ballsquezzer for example.

3. Thats the hard part. I seen a method where you get a 30cm cardboard tube and drop something trough it on your trapped balls. I used a Qi-Gong ball that fits perfectly. That is very brutal.
vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vyyr »

your tease are the best here, i didnt try the last one bc im working (yes looking milovana at work, im a bad boy) but a brutal ballbusting its my favorite.

its hard to do something new, maybe another story, like a game or a maze with diferents girls or a quiz when if you fail is worst, I dont know.

the only and more important request is never ever stop doing teases bc are the best of milovana for ballbusting lovers!! :w00t:
d_slave22
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by d_slave22 »

First of all, great work! I haven't done all your teases, and I've read more than I've done, but whether I'm doing the tasks or just reading and imagining, I always enjoy them!

1. What did you like from the teases I already made? (give the name of the tease)
The best type of self-ballbusting for me are situations in which I'm not in direct control of the level of pain. I find it extremely difficult to really hit myself in the balls with full force. So, for example, I think the ball crusher that you've been using in most of your teases is wonderful! I also like pain and pleasure mixed together, so I especially liked stroking while being crushed in "ballbusting humiliation." I am also a fan of female supremacy, so I enjoyed the humiliation aspects of "ballbusting humiliation" as well.

- Perhaps you could include challenges. For example, have people place a handcuff key in another room. Then, have them attach a weight to their balls, handcuff their hands behind their back and make them start a timer in the tease. They have to crawl to the other room, dragging the weight with them, to retrieve the handcuff key in time and free themselves in time or they will be punished. Some people may remove the weight when they untie their hands, and you can punish them for that too! I recommend checking out "Bondage Games" for inspiration on this type of thing. It's one of my all time favorite teases! Bondage Games: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=21059

- Guessing games can be fun. Things like asking the participant to endure the ball crusher for as long as they can, and then asking them how long they endured for. Longer times are rewarded and shorter times are punished.

- Other toys and tasks can enhance the experience too. I know your teases focus on ballbusting, so the other sensations don't have to take center stage. Perhaps have people insert a butt plug or put on nipple clamps, or something like that while enduring their ballbusting would add some extra flavor. Maybe tie the nipple clamps to the participants' balls, so they get stretched a little as balls are beaten!

3. Any creative ideas on how to implement ballbusting into a tease? (e.g. the monkeyfist+ weights, or orange and grapefruit....)
- Have participants grab an empty 2 liter bottle, and a smaller empty bottle. Have them do tasks with the 2 liter bottle hanging from their balls. Make them run to the bathroom every once in a while to fill the 2 liter bottle more with the smaller bottle.

- Any weights hanging on the balls can be dropped from waist height. To spice it up, perhaps have participants place a weight attached to their balls on a level surface at waist height, and make them drag the weight off the surface. Maybe they need to get a handcuff key that's just out of reach, or something like that!

- Have participants perform exercises, like jumping jacks, with weights on their balls.

- Tying balls to fixed points can be fun, too. With an overhead anchor point above the balls like a coat hanger rack in a closet or a towel rack in the bathroom, you can have participants tie their balls to the anchor point while on their toes so that their balls are constantly being stretched. Balls can be attached to fixed points on the ground, too to keep someone on their knees or on the floor. You can make participants strain to reach for something while their balls are attached to something like the bottom of a bed post. This becomes even more fun if participants have access to elastic bands. The ones I use are made for resistance training. Something like this: http://www.leanitup.com/wp-content/uplo ... MVYJq.jpeg. Except, participants would pull with their balls rather than their hands! Again, make them strain to reach for something. Handcuff keys are always a solid thing to reach for. Another idea might be to have participants place a dildo on a wall or on the floor in a position where they have to stretch their balls to reach it, and them make them give the dildo a blowjob.

- Hot wax can be dripped onto balls if participants have access to candles.

- Have participants put clothespins on their balls. Balls can still be hit with implements like a fruit in a sock with the clothespins still attached. Clothespins can be attached to a weight via string, and the weight can be dropped to tear them off. Maybe have the participant before tasks, such as hitting his balls, while the weight is on a shelf. If they move too much, it drops and the pins come off! You could do this for clothespins on any part of the body really. Perhaps make participants stand of their toes with a weight attached to their nipples resting on a shelf above their head. If they touch the ground with their heels, the weight drops, and tears off the nipple clamps. Then, make them hit their balls and see if they can do it without squirming to much!

- This one requires a bit of setup. Participants can take a mousetrap, and tie or tape a wooden spoon to the part of the trap that snaps downward. If the base of the trap is secured to a surface, triggering the trap with your balls in the path of the wooden spoon can be quite a shock!

These are just some of the fun things I've experimented with on my own. I hope you enjoy them!
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

I can't get the ballcrusher to work.. I dunno. It does not crush. :-D

If I put it so that the wholes are on the side of my body, there is no force crushing them. If I do it otherwise, my balls slip out because the holes are to far at the edge of the cardboard I guess.
scrub4o
Explorer
Explorer

Post by scrub4o »

First I want you to know that I wanted the hell of a lot of time for the tipe of teases that you make :D They are the best :-) I will do like if you wake one more like CBT type ,not only ballbusting ,but torture on the cock & balls ,Q-tips ,icy hot ,toothpaste and thing like that ,it will be great :w00t: Oh I forgot ,also please keep making that little stories in the middle at the teases ,I mean how the miss accidently castrated a man by stomping on his balls and keep making us imagine by doing that "image me kicking you ..." these thing are realy turning me on :-P
asf5092
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by asf5092 »

Hi Joetrou,

You did some great ballbusting teases and I like your emphasis on specific described impact play with detailed instructions of how hard to hit.
One very well suited scenario is missing, maybe you could use it in one of your future teases.
The old cylinder and weight-idea:
Use a cylinder 2-3 inches wide and around 3 foot long, place it above your balls and drop a weight through the cylinder on your balls.
The weight can be a small bottle with a specific amount of water. 4oz to begin with and work your way up?
Since gravity and height are the same all over the world, no one can puss out or hit softer than you want him to....
spammy287
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by spammy287 »

Really enjoy your teases, thanks for making them! There aren't enough teases focusing mainly on CBT and ballbusting. Yours actually inspired me to create one of my own too. But you have great storylines and writing.

I enjoyed The Ballbusting Bully a lot. A great playfulness and humiliation, and using a sharpie as a heel prodding is brilliant.

Keep doing what you're doing, they're great!

I personally enjoy clothes pegs and zip lines, or whipping them off with a spoon or ruler. Sometimes using mini binder clips when stepping it up. The impact stuff is great though, and I think I've got a lot of practice to actually handle the full force of some of your teases! (I have to admit, the monkeyfist intensity to move those weights is way too high for me)
bustnpop
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bustnpop »

great tease!

The castration talking with increasing intensity of crushing.

If no illegal issue, please make a tease with "real" castration instruction.

no. the current is good enough.
ZslaveX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ZslaveX »

First off id like to say great job.

A suggestion,

Have a tease that focuses on steady constant hits, like starting out with slow light taps and gradually increasing to faster and harder hits until eventually the person is beating theyre balls so hard that they cry. Also throwing in choices is always good, maybe at the end having a choice to go the easy way out less pain for less pleasure, or more pain with more pleasure, or possibly the ultimate, choose to be the mistresses extreme ballbusting toy forever.

Also if you do decide to make a tease like this, using liz vicious as a mistress would be so extremly awesome. :love:

Thank you and keep up the great work.
:wave:
Mauve
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Currently unattached
Sub/Slave(s): Currently unattached

Post by Mauve »

Hello Joe - I am also a big fan of your webteases. My favourite webtease on the whole site (and I've been trawling it for many years now as a non-member) is The Ballbusting Bully. I would love for you to do a sequel featuring Alexis - perhaps asking to see her again, or set at the end of the semester? I love her relentless cruelty and the tone of the tease is a perfect representation of a BDSM situation for me. Her relentless, indirect sexual teasing alongside the cruel ballbusting she talks me into taking - and even begging for (which I did gladly at the end!) - is perfect, and her final line is a fantastic payoff. Although I thought the pain was pretty challenging, I wished the tease was longer and involved more pain and interaction - I'd take a lot more for a girl like that.

Best regards,

Mauve

(P.S. I have been planning a huge fantasy questing tease and practicing it with powerpoint for a long time now - including a variety of interesting concepts, developed psychology, and game-play rules. I have a huge fetish for alt girls and kinky girls, which would feature heavily, so perhaps some members would be interested in something like that?)
RustedTurquoise
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by RustedTurquoise »

Your's are my favourite webteases. Especially A Quality Ballbusting, She Takes your Balls and Ballbusting Humiliation.

Some suggestions; a tease or a few teases where you suffer at the hands of more than one mistress. Maybe one where you get past between different rooms and each mistress tortures you in slightly different ways to slightly different degrees, perhaps some are more sadistic than others, and have specialities. Maybe one will just kick, another will crush, still another will separate your testicles and attack individually.

Could be cool to have some fantasy type teases. There's lots of hot pics of women in medieval gear, maybe a mediaeval dungeon one or a classic police interrogation?
morphyaj
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Looking for one.
Sub/Slave(s): na

Post by morphyaj »

A quality ballbusting made me go for ballbusting even though i never tried ballbusting before. Something more like that.
Mochrion
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Mochrion »

Wow, I can't believe this thread is almost 3 years old.

JoeTrou your teases are all amazing I hope you make some more!
Terenceprat
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Terenceprat »

I would love it if you made a ballbusting tease from taylor swift :love: her legs would knock the balls off