Brees maze

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): no :(
Sub/Slave(s): nope

Brees maze

Post by schefflera »

Hi all,

after the registration for your community didn't work a while ago, I finally could do it.

I'm so impressed of your work here (webteases, cockhero, etc.), so I decided, to create a webtease.

It's a maze-based tease. Many thanks to venus for the great inspiration with his "maze of passion" - That's really a masterpiece.

Because it's my first tease, I want you to report any bugs, if you find some. It was a lot of work with all these sets and unsets (moreover they dissapear, when you add a pic after you implement a set-command :-/ ).

Feel also free to commend wheather it's good or bad.
Here's the link: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=30017

Now available as TeasMe:
Brees Maze at Mediafire.com

A little spoiler list of the models:
Spoiler: show
Adelia Subida,
Aleksa Slusarchi,
Alyssa,
Anya,
Ariel,
Ashley Doll,
Bonnie Rotten,
Brea Bennett,
Bree Daniels,
Caitlin McSwain,
Catie Minx,
Emma Mae,
Jenna Nickol,
Kenna James,
Krimaky Lipia,
Laura Lynn,
Maria,
Michaela Isizzu,
Miriama Kunkelova,
Nomi,
Rikki Six,
Sabrisse,
Sophie,
Staci Carr,
Staci Silverstone,
Steph Brooks,
Sunshine,
Tiffany Thompson

shefflera
Last edited by schefflera on Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My flashteases: Have fun :)
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Brees maze

Post by lestrian »

Cool! Will there be a TeaseMe version?
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera »

On it's way.
I downloaded the tease with the TeasMe programm and at the moment I'm replacing the low resulution pics with better ones.

It's more work than I suspectet, because NYX made a "-" instead of a space. Now I have to rename all pics...

shefflera
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

I downloaded it with the ZombieDev port of TeaseMe (it's in some thread here... it usually fixes some of the errors you often get when just downloading from TeaseMe) and there are errors on page michaelac08 and aleksa08.
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera »

Thanks for the report.

NYX adds a # after a range-command, when you visit the page in the viewer.. very anoying
should be fixed now.
please!
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by please! »

I love this tease. Id love see see one very simaler to it but this time with ball busting, cock slapping, and some anal with the edges. Maybe some of the girls would do one thing and the next would be different. Just an idea...
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

I'm playing the downloaded version in TeaseMe. It says page(1..3) etc do not exist. You probably meant only (1..3) there. Later, R42l does not exist, but there are two different pages with the name R42.

Enjoying it so far! :)

Could you add a metronome to the pages saying "stroke x times / second"? Also, how about changing the buttons to "edge and hold" when you are supposed to hold? What happens otherwise to me is that I get to the brink and release and then I have to get back to the edge rather than hold the one I got to.
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera »

lestrian wrote:I'm playing the downloaded version in TeaseMe. It says page(1..3) etc do not exist. You probably meant only (1..3) there. Later, R42l does not exist, but there are two different pages with the name R42.

Enjoying it so far! :)

Could you add a metronome to the pages saying "stroke x times / second"? Also, how about changing the buttons to "edge and hold" when you are supposed to hold? What happens otherwise to me is that I get to the brink and release and then I have to get back to the edge rather than hold the one I got to.
Thanks for the report about R42l. It's fixed.

The online flash-tease works with the set(1,3,'page')-command. Probably it has to be changed when playing with TeasMe.
I'll check that tomorrow, but I can't promise anything. I'm not a programmer, just a noob ;)

I also thought about a metronome, but this tease has about 1000 pages and everytime I change to the script screen, or when I want to save, I'm afraid it crashes every moment..

The "edge and hold"- option is a good idea. Will check tomorrow
please! wrote:I love this tease. Id love see see one very simaler to it but this time with ball busting, cock slapping, and some anal with the edges. Maybe some of the girls would do one thing and the next would be different. Just an idea...
Sorry, but I don't have any experiences in that kind of teases.
timlaw
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by timlaw »

Excellent work, schefflera!

Wonderland is great!

Small reservation: I seemed to have to go through a great many corridors. I'd appreciate shorter journeys.

T.
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

Played through it. I enjoyed it and liked that it wasn't story heavy, but it was too hard to get the ending.

Bugs: One of the bathrooms lead you to R14uu, which doesn't exist. But I don't think R14u is the correct room for it to lead to? In aleksa's room, I get the error "Page (22..23) does not exist or is marked as seen".
How to find the ending was unfair.

I managed to map out the entire "left" and "top" part of the maze (on my drawing of it at least), but got confused about how the remaining 1/3rd of the maze looked. Does it have tunnels/teleports (other than "go to wonderland" and Christy Mack's teleport)? Otherwise I don't get how I managed to return to Kitty through a one-way door even though I managed to map out a perimeter of the maze. I was under the impression that was not supposed to be possible.

After 4-5 hours of playing I simply used the debug window to go directly to the girls I had missed, which was only one apart from ending girls (Christy Mack and Bree), so I jumped to that and then jumped to the ending.

Even though I didn't manage to map out the maze, my impression of how to find the ending was: go through Tiffany, walk around a bit, and then make sure not to accidentally go through a one-way door, in order to reach Christy Mack. I think that makes it sufficiently difficult to find the ending. Christy Mack's quiz was unecessary and unfair.

I also think the cum/ruin/denial should've been done in some other way. I'm guessing you are allowed to cum if you've done at least 40 edges and been to the Wonderland? Those two are going to pretty much guaranteed to be fulfilled (is it even possible to do less than 40 edges even if you go straight towards the exit? and someone who answered Christy Mack's quiz needs to have played most of the girls many times).
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera »

lestrian wrote:Played through it. I enjoyed it and liked that it wasn't story heavy, but it was too hard to get the ending.

Bugs: One of the bathrooms lead you to R14uu, which doesn't exist. But I don't think R14u is the correct room for it to lead to? In aleksa's room, I get the error "Page (22..23) does not exist or is marked as seen".
Thanks for the bug-report Lestrian. The one bathroom should now correctly lead to R15u, not R14uu.. don't know, how this could happen.
Aleksa is also fixed. Just forgot to ad a range number :whistle:
Indeed, there are two portals at the end after Tiffany. I added them, because as I was done, I thought, it would be too easy.. well, maybe because I have drawn it, and know the way.

But you are right, so I removed the two portals with the one-way direction.

And the questions are also easier now. She only asks, how many rides Caitlins wonderland has.

I'm also thinking about to change the possibility to cum/ruin/denie. A random-command would do it, but I don't want to set the possibilty completly random.
I have something in mind and will let you know, when I change it.

schefflera
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

This is awesome work!! Thank you schefflera!

Two things what i missed :( Metronome? Its difficult check stroke speed without sound :)
and of course HD -teaseme offline versio :) But you already said its coming :)

yesterday i tried long time and i could´t find exit.. So i have to say this is one hardest (if not most hardest) maze tease in milovana! And the best maze tease ever :)

5/5 stars is´t enoght so let say 10/5 :)
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

Okay I spent a ton of time mapping out the maze so I might as well share it.

SPOILER! Map below!
http://i.imgur.com/4KFFPku.png
Thoughts:
I think you should've given more heads-up about the difficulty of the maze. You said it was "nearly impossible to map" in the intro, but I thought that was just flavor-text, and you said that some paths are not straight, but I interpreted that as "some paths go diagonally" (which was the worst that happened in Maze of Passion). In your maze you had curved paths, and paths that crossed other paths (although it's possible I just haven't found the correct layout yet), and your one-way doors were actually teleports, which you didn't inform the player of. This makes it almost literally impossible to map the maze. With this in mind, if you wanted to keep the difficulty, I think you should've informed the player at the start about the possibilities of tunnels, teleports and curved paths, and that it was designed to be played as a multi-day tease in order to realistically be completed without any cheating.

Mapping a perfectly rectangular maze is hard enough when you're edging. In my opinion a maze tease should be much easier. I don't think you need to worry about if a player accidentally reaches the ending quickly (and for your particular tease this wasn't a concern since you did a good job of placing the ending very far away from the beginning). If other players are completionists like me, they would probably want to find the rest of the content of the maze before finishing anyway.

Regardless, your tease was super fun to play, and I had a lot of fun mapping it out afterwards.
There's another bug when moving between Brea and R42 (I don't remember which directions).

By the way, the TeaseMe error "Page (22..23) does not exist" is easily fixed by replacing each instance of

Code: Select all

"page(
by

Code: Select all

"(
in the xml file, and you need to replace the names of all pages which start or end with the letter e (such as emma02 and so on) before downloading it in TeaseMe (or download it with the ZombieDev port which does this automatically).
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera »

pepez wrote: Two things what i missed :( Metronome? Its difficult check stroke speed without sound :)
and of course HD -teaseme offline versio :) But you already said its coming :)
I would also wish to have a metronome, but implementing one would probably crash the nyx. It's by now almost impossible to write something in the nyx-script. I always have to write on a notepad and copy-paste it.

The TeasMe version has to wait. There still seems to be too many bugs... sorry for that
lestrian wrote:Okay I spent a ton of time mapping out the maze so I might as well share it.

SPOILER! Map below!
http://i.imgur.com/4KFFPku.png
Nice map. Mine is without crossing roads, exept the two portals at the end. :)
But I have thought about it and you are all right, it's probably a bit frustrating, so I removed the portals
lestrian wrote:There's another bug when moving between Brea and R42 (I don't remember which directions).
It's fixed, thanks for the report.

I'm so sorry, that there still are so many bugs... The next time I will check better and release it as a 'beta-test-version' :whistle:

Another changing:
The prefinal Girl (Krimaky) still asks three questions. The first has to be answered correctly (isn't that hard). The other two questions have no effects, no matter how you answer them.
Bree (the final Girl) will now decide, how your ending will be, depending on your efforts during her tease.

Nice to read all the positiv response. :)

Schefflera
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

schefflera wrote:Nice map. Mine is without crossing roads, exept the two portals at the end. :)
Oh darn. I thought the map was nonplanar. Could you share your map?