Stroke Training 03

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Stroke Training 03

Post by anonymister »

I got 2 codes as I recall, but got bored and gave up after trying every option I could think of. Too bad. It would be better if the odds of getting a code were higher.
Bill120012
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Bill120012 »

I have not made it through 03 yet but I welcome the knowlage that some have made it through.Whew. Not sure I could cope with 04 so here is hoping I make the end of 03 before mistress millie brings out 04 :w00t:
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by imtoosexy »

really looking forward to ST04 ! Also is it possible to download these teases for teasme or guideme?
SamLeOht
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by SamLeOht »

These teases are really incredible! :w00t: Thank you Mistress millie86!
And they get better and better from the first to the third one. :-D
About the lower ratings for the second and third ones, the only explanation I can think of is that fewer people have the will power to endure the sexual frustration to get to the second and third one.

And since I switched from briefs to boxer shorts, the frustration is even worse. I can't stop thinking about a warm wet pussy. :w00t:
I don't know if it's because my cock is free to move and brush against the fabric and get teased constantly, or the fact that my balls can get fuller thanks to the better cooling. Probably a combination of both.

Something I really like too is that when we actually get some kind of release, it's not with the teasing models, and I think it keeps their potential to turn me on. I've noticed earlier that the more I cum to an image, the less it turns me on.

For the choice of models, I actually prefer those with bigger breasts (not smaller than those of the girl who represents you) and a low waist-to-hip ratio (a nice ass).

By the way, I've noticed a typo somewhere in the first tease, a "q" instead of an "a". ;-)
otrokpani
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by otrokpani »

Mistress, what to do after ST03? I thought You abandoned this, but now I just noticed You've been here few days ago, so... maybe not?
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by tckt78 »

Anyone else having trouble with the 5th code (5th from this level, not the unlock for this level) for this? Mine seems to be broken or I wrote it down wrong. If you've gotten this far, would you PM me to discuss. Thank you!

UPDATE: I just ran thru again, and the 5th code that I mentioned is the same one I got again (so I didn't write it down incorrectly). :-/ Just need to figure this out!!
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by imtoosexy »

it's the final code of 03, meant for 04