Stroke Training 1 No Code

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
millie86
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Mistress

Re: Stroke Training 1 No Code

Post by millie86 »

bgander wrote:Is this tease not compatible with GuideMe?
Judging from your description, probably not. Sorry
:-(
I have no idea though, how GuideMe works. I am just happy that I figured out how the Nyx scripting works. If somebody out there is willing to try and put in the effort to port the script to GuideMe, I would be happy to provide the source code and information on it. :unsure:
slave2008
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by slave2008 »

After 5 days of Training: no code but a mad pulsating dripping cock :-(
state of denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by state of denial »

slave2008 wrote:After 5 days of Training: no code but a mad pulsating dripping cock :-(
Now on my forth day with no code. My, rather Mistresses cock is throbbing and her balls are aching. Already thinking about tomorrow.

SoD
Not getting what you want is the best part of wanting what you can't get!
millie86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by millie86 »

slave2008 wrote:After 5 days of Training: no code but a mad pulsating dripping cock :-(
Don't be negative about it, my dear. Five days is a good start. Look forward to those many days when you will become always hornier and more desperate after every exercise session. And soon you will not be able to even imagine how this cock could not be constantly twitching, dripping, leaking. You will enjoy this...
:-)
McCoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by McCoy »

millie86 wrote:
Don't be negative about it, my dear. Five days is a good start. Look forward to those many days when you will become always hornier and more desperate after every exercise session. And soon you will not be able to even imagine how this cock could not be constantly twitching, dripping, leaking. You will enjoy this...
Oh man... I can't speak for slave2008 but over here that just made everything three times harder!
koala17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): not "owned"

Post by koala17 »

.. some 'Tight strokes' sections are without sound, I wonder if that is intentional.. and also - is there really a 'tiny little chance of release'..? mystère..
millie86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by millie86 »

koala17 wrote:.. some 'Tight strokes' sections are without sound, I wonder if that is intentional..
no, that was the result of a typo. The script is less forgiving than your mistress.
;-)
and also - is there really a 'tiny little chance of release'..? mystère..
Well, the answer depends on your definition of "tiny" and "release"
;-)
I am sure, you will figure it out eventually
millie86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by millie86 »

McCoy wrote:
millie86 wrote: And soon you will not be able to even imagine how this cock could not be constantly twitching, dripping, leaking. You will enjoy this...
Oh man... I can't speak for slave2008 but over here that just made everything three times harder!
Everything?? Excellent
:-D
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

I do hope there is a tiny chance of release :-D :blush:
state of denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Oh my, oh my. What does a sub have to do to get a code? :-(

Six days longing for another code. Leaking like I've never leaked before. The constricting aching balls tormenting me during the day. :\'-(

Ugh!!!!! :crazy:

You're truly wicked and I love it!!!! :bow:

SoD
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by anonymister »

I thought I had trouble getting codes !! Do you take breaks ? I wonder if that affects codes ?
state of denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

anonymister wrote:I thought I had trouble getting codes !! Do you take breaks ? I wonder if that affects codes ?
Some days I take no breaks others I'm constantly breaking. I don't think the breaks affects the codes, but I don't know. I must say though I am totally addicted to this tease.
state of denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

:\'-( :weep: :\'-( :weep: :\'-(

SoD :bow:
millie86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by millie86 »

state of denial wrote:
anonymister wrote:I thought I had trouble getting codes !! Do you take breaks ? I wonder if that affects codes ?
Some days I take no breaks others I'm constantly breaking. I don't think the breaks affects the codes, but I don't know. I must say though I am totally addicted to this tease.
Do you really want to know?
;-)

I might give you a little hint.
Spoiler: show
Taking breaks does affect your chance of getting a code. But even if you perform flawlessly there will be no guarantee that you get a code...
For everything else, trust your mistress and keep exercising daily.
inferiorwhiteboi
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by inferiorwhiteboi »

Thought I'd take a minute or two to chime in on this topic.

I first attempted this tease a week or so ago. As is my norm, my first run-through of any tease is done "blind"; meaning that I don't do any forum research about it or anything, so as to be fully unaware about the tease's contents.

I have to admit, the first time I did the tease, I took several breaks. As can be guessed, I ended up resulting in not getting a code on that first attempt. :-(

A little research at that point verified that the codes weren't a certainty, and speculation on my part that a better performance (not needing a break), would up the odds of getting a code.

As I type this, I've gotten several codes, but have not been told to advance to Stroke Training 02 yet. :blush: Am hoping that I get to make that leap soon.

Anyway, I also just wanted to say a few other things about my experience thus far...

I have to commend you on the photoset selection. Even with repeating images, I don't get bored. As a "leg man", there's plenty of pics that I really like, while having enough for the fans of any specific part of a female's anatomy.

"Stroking without edging", at least in my opinion, isn't something that there's enough of in teases. It prolongs the frustrating agony, which is a very good thing. Kudos to you for making a tease dedicated to the subject.

I don't want to leave a really long post, so I'll briefly say that I look forward to whatever teases you come up with in the future, am already looking forward to earning my way into Part 2 of this tease, and eagerly await being frustrated by whatever devious teases you might cook up for us fortunate fellas.
This boi enjoys having to ruin his orgasms. Also, do this boi a favor and force boi to lick up his nasty jizz.