Stroke Training 1 No Code

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
tom13
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: Stroke Training 1 No Code

Post by tom13 »

same here. A little help?
Rocky69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rocky69 »

i can confirm this... went through Stroke Training 01 twice... no code...
cyrex
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by cyrex »

The code is b84a1
but this code is not working
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by servus »

Could you please keep all the stuff regarding one topic in one thread, cyrex, please? Because that´s the actual use for it.
teddyzee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teddyzee »

Yup dont werk :\'-(
millie86
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Mistress

Post by millie86 »

cyrex wrote:The code is ....
but this code is not working
ok, first things first. To make one thing crystal clear to all of you. If anyone publishes a code ever again, i will immediately deactivate that code. Is there anything about that statement that could be misconstrued as me tolerating such behavior? I am seriously angry about that. Trust me, you don't want to make your mistress unhappy...
:angry:

*Takes deeeeep breath*

For everyone else... if you have ever questions about my little training program feel free to send me a pm, particularly if the answer might be a spoiler for my other dedicated toys-in-training. I have to admit, I was not really clear about the codes and how they work.
You do not get a code just everytime you finish. The code will be there to record your progress through Training 01. You will note, that you can enter the code at the beginning of that tease (i.e. Stroke Training 01). If you perform well enough you might get a new code... Once you have completed this basic exercise often enough to show me that you are serious, than you get a code that is for Stroke Training 02.

Just to avoid confusion and disappointment (which is something I don't want to instill in my toys), I will take down Stroke Training 02 until the first of my aspiring toys pm's me the last code (you will know when).

For now, happy stroking. :-)
Rocky69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rocky69 »

hmmmm... the problem is there was no code at the end of Stroke Training 01... we did what you wanted us to do to get the code... YOU fucked up...
what did you expect us to do?.. it takes a LONG time to get through the first one.. and i did it TWICE over MULTIPLE days and you did not fix it..
we then posted this error so you would know about it, and gave you time to fix it.. and it was still was not fixed!
so instead of chastising us for being clever... you should be apologizing for YOUR mistake... that is all! :)
InnerThings
Explorer
Explorer

Post by InnerThings »

Stroke training 1.. WOW. I have to admit skipped over it at first, no cumming or even edging made me suspicious tease would be fun. But after waiting few days to get my arousal up, tried training 1 today and its just wow

Great work with stroke training/no edging idea :yes: Can you tell us more about rules for getting code, or its just random?
Camper
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Camper »

I'm not sure how this works, do we have to pm you to get a code to start the tease?
Frozen88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frozen88 »

there is a way to get the code for the second tease, but you could also get other codes for level1.
Haldirkd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Haldirkd »

There are codes, you can get them, I've gotten one.

I love the way they are displayed which makes it hard to cheat, I love that the tease contains several codes so you have to complete it several times over several days, it really gives me the feeling of training.

I unfortunately do not have the opportunity at the moment to complete the first tease, but I do hope that someone else will so that the second tease will not be lost, that would be a shame judging by the first tease.

Great job Millie86, the tease is great! Don't let people get you down! :-)
If you think you might like it, try it.
millie86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by millie86 »

ok I could post the standard one-hundred-page essay on manners in general, people who blame others for their own ignorance or, maybe, appropriate demeanor of a toy in any D/s interaction. But... oh well.

I note that there are so many people (the majority I believe) who know their manners and plenty of people with a positive attitude, so that's definitely a plus, isn't it.

Anyway, the code issue might have been explained better, but simply a bit patience also helps... page change times I tried to adjust such that you have comfortable time reading. Just don't push random buttons... and trust me, there are codes to be earned.

Obviously I could tell you in detail, how the mechanism for giving out codes works. But i suspect that would be a major spoiler for most. Let's phrase it that way: The entire point of the training at this stage is that you learn to control the level of arousal and learn to stroke (more or less) indefinitely at any given level. This is not achieved in an afternoon, it does require actually some serious dedicated exercise. With my rl boy toy it took me quite some time in the beginning to train him to stay on a constant level.

First hint:
Spoiler: show
should be obvious. Try to stroke on a controlled level and take breaks really only when you need to.
Second hint:
Spoiler: show
even with a perfect performance, there is no guarantee that you get the next code. So if you are really unlucky, you might complete the exercise session flawlessly several times and still not get a code. Considering the large number of people here, quite likely there is an unlucky toy out there who keeps getting no code despite their good performance... don't give up, dear
questions answered? Happy stroking.
:-)
McCoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by McCoy »

Oh I didn't realise there was a thread for this!

Well it's true the rules regarding the code were a bit badly explained, but you know, the author explained it politely to me via a PM. Not a big problem.

I currently have three of the codes. Nothing approaching an orgasm sadly - I'm now on day 9. I live in hope!

The news about the next tease being unlocked just gives me even more reason to try harder. I've amassed a ridiculous amount of techniques to keep my mind off of the urge to edge now. Will need some more I see.
millie86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by millie86 »

Just a quick update. After my motivational speech ;-) the first lucky toys managed to collect all the required codes. So I will put Stroke Training 02 up on Saturday.
Rocky69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rocky69 »

"ok I could post the standard one-hundred-page essay on manners in general, people who blame others for their own ignorance or, maybe, appropriate demeanor of a toy in any D/s interaction. But... oh well."

which is basically a description of how you have posted... with yuor chastising us for yuor errors.. you created a horrible interface... which you have admitted to.. and you project your failure onto others... btw... i design user interfaces for software as a living... so i know what a good and bad interface is... and yours is bad... that's not being rude... that's being honest and a critique from a professional...

this is the real deal... your teases require too much work... which does benefit the user at all... and your tease was not executed or explained well... and there are plenty of teases to choose from... so sorry... yours are just not worth the effort...