All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
NeverSay
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Feedback: Ravelli's Corruption [TeaseMe]

Post by NeverSay »

This was a ton of fun. Can't wait for installment 2!
leetitoldu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leetitoldu »

TeaseMe tease? medieval? fantasy? story based? downloading it right now :smile:
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

THAT WAS AMAZING BRAVOOO
PLEASE TELL ME THERE WIL BE A SECOND SOON? :D
leetitoldu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leetitoldu »

i finished it today, tease was really short! you should do more challenges etc, also girls were not so beauty :P i liked only keeper at the gate of monastery, but maybe its just me :-| keep up with work, waiting for 2nd part.

That short movie on desert was also really suprising, and fun.
Romulus
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Dom/me(s): Nope
Sub/Slave(s): Nope

Post by Romulus »

One word: AWESOME :-)
Lex_Shade
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lex_Shade »

Great work. :w00t:
eblitz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by eblitz »

I really like the idea of this.

The english is a minor issue though. It would be more enjoyable with proper english, so it would be good to find someone who proofreads your text if you can´t do it yourself.

I like the idea of the corruption stat and hope it will have an effect in the future.

The potion work is a bit strange. Why does it not work on the white lady, the barbarian or the desert elf? :rolleyes: No don´t worry, it is not much of an issue but obvious to me.

One thing I would like to recommend would be to tweak the chances a bit to find the herbs for the elf girl and getting the barbarian encounter. The barbarian encounter sometimes takes many tries to get but it might be ok. But the first time through I thought getting the elves herbs might be bugged, they never popped up. I only tried again in a second walk through cause I have seen that the elf has a whole imageset that I did not see in game. Maybe give a higher chance to find those herbs or raise the chance after reading the herbal book.

As a suggestion for future content, it could be cool to see the barbarian again in the next landscape. She has a horse and might coincidentally travel the same way as you.

Oh one more thing. After drinking the potion and having the vision, in the part where the text says you see the enchantress, you only see the alchemist. It might be better to show of the red cloak woman again in that scene, unless you did it on purpose and both of them are the same person. ;-)
Ambossli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ambossli »

HOW FAR is the update???
Pseudonym
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Pseudonym »

candii wrote: PLEASE TELL ME THERE WIL BE A SECOND SOON? :D
I have plans for second part but sadly it is not likely to be out any time soon. Making teases takes huge amount of time. :\'-(

eblitz wrote: I like the idea of the corruption stat and hope it will have an effect in the future.
Now in version 1.0 it works as it was intended. It'll probably decide what ending you'll get in the last part of the series so be carefull with your choices. :)

eblitz wrote: The potion work is a bit strange. Why does it not work on the white lady, the barbarian or the desert elf? :rolleyes: No don´t worry, it is not much of an issue but obvious to me.
Not enought time to deal with that. Maybe in next update.

eblitz wrote: One thing I would like to recommend would be to tweak the chances a bit to find the herbs for the elf girl and getting the barbarian encounter. The barbarian encounter sometimes takes many tries to get but it might be ok. But the first time through I thought getting the elves herbs might be bugged, they never popped up. I only tried again in a second walk through cause I have seen that the elf has a whole imageset that I did not see in game. Maybe give a higher chance to find those herbs or raise the chance after reading the herbal book.
In my defence I didn't expected that people will play it multiple times and analize it like this. :lol: It supposed to be kind of "hidden" quest.
But you are right - I've increased chance of finding the equiesetum.

eblitz wrote: As a suggestion for future content, it could be cool to see the barbarian again in the next landscape. She has a horse and might coincidentally travel the same way as you.
Who knows... but for your own sake I hope you left a good first impression in case you will see her again. :-D

eblitz wrote: Oh one more thing. After drinking the potion and having the vision, in the part where the text says you see the enchantress, you only see the alchemist. It might be better to show of the red cloak woman again in that scene, unless you did it on purpose and both of them are the same person. ;-)
The potion stopped working right before you could see the Enchantress in your vision. It was Atoka who shouted "Enchatress!". I think that's what happend there.
Ambossli wrote:HOW FAR is the update???
Now it's done. Check the first post for the link and info.

Thanks to all for your feedback! It is much appreciated.
My Discord server: https://discord.gg/tbQxJ22
My latest release: Cock Hero - Replay viewtopic.php?t=24640
Lazures
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lazures »

This is actually perfect, awaiting the continuation with patience. Appreciate it.

Note : I had to download the 0.9 version because the mega.co.cz was giving me either a no file error or a corrupt archive which gives an error message. Would be so kind to add some mirrors next time ?
nottreal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nottreal »

I seem to have found an issue. I can't search the swamp for herbs, the button doesn't do anything. And after I found the nymph in the apple field and said she was a nymph the game simply stayed on her where she says "Maaaaybe..."
Pseudonym
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Pseudonym »

nottreal wrote:I seem to have found an issue. I can't search the swamp for herbs, the button doesn't do anything. And after I found the nymph in the apple field and said she was a nymph the game simply stayed on her where she says "Maaaaybe..."

I've fixed these issues and updated download links. Thanks for feedback.
My Discord server: https://discord.gg/tbQxJ22
My latest release: Cock Hero - Replay viewtopic.php?t=24640
nottreal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nottreal »

Found another two, sorry :/
I can't seem to visit the leader of the order when I have both the mana potion and the lust potion. It brings me to a black screen with no buttons.
At the end when it tells me the code it stops at the ninth number with no button to move forward. I was playing corrupt, I'm not sure if you want me to post the code. I had no problem getting the pure code
phewsz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by phewsz »

nice tease man. any ETA on 2nd part? cant wait!
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

I'd love to try this tease but I can't download from the original links anymore :/

Anyone able to help out?