Easy but difficult

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
odawg
Explorer
Explorer

Easy but difficult

Post by odawg »

Did you attempt the tease? How did you go?
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Re: Easy but difficult

Post by PlayfulGuy »

odawg wrote:Did you attempt the tease? How did you go?

I haven't tried it yet but it's on my list. Thanks for the idea. The title says it all. It's easy in concept but sounds like it will be a real challenge. If I ever get around to it I'll let you know.

PG
emotion
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by emotion »

odawg wrote:Did you attempt the tease? How did you go?
Metronomie : 120/min or 2/sec.
It was very difficult, my cock was not very hard first second but very hard after.

(forgive me for my bad englis).
odawg
Explorer
Explorer

Post by odawg »

Anyone attempt the 2nd one? Any feedback?
basil731
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basil731 »

Very rare i comment on these but that last tease, easy but difficult 3 was excellent. Notice how the longer these teases are getting the higher up the votes are lol. Managed to get enough at page 54 so i'd just got past the black 10s pages (which was easily my favourite bit of the lot, nothing like a bit of cheating lol).

Excellent tease and look forward to number 4, hopefully harder again with maybe less chances to win, maybe even a possibility of losing altogether and having to start again the following day? With teases like this i always feel it makes it better if theres a chance of having to do the tease a few/many days one after the other before winning. I always feel like i'm missing out a lot of the tease when i win so early on, i still read on till the end, page 100 but obviously didn't get to follow the tease that far. Congrats on a great tease though, will definitely try it again.
simpso
Explorer
Explorer

Post by simpso »

Great tease. Loved it.
Loved all the twists and turns and the frustration of those twists had me very turned on.
Managed to finish around page 64.

Clicked ahead to see if i missed anything and it looks like i caught everything as it appeared to just repeat the pattern after that.
I used this metronome instead :
http://www.webmetronome.com/#
as it counts the beats for me, which i hate doing when its a large number of strokes.

The only confusion i had was why the game went up to page 100 when theres only 52 cards in a deck?

Really looking forward to part 4 - please tell us you have an idea for another.

Going to roll back and try out parts 1 and 2 soon.
spaisin
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by spaisin »

The third one .. oh my luck. I know it was designed to be long, but I was honestly drawing things in the most frustrating fashion.

Lots of spoilery words incoming so, click:
Spoiler: show
I was basically drawing everything in groups.. started with clearing out one of the fast diamonds, followed by four slow ones.

The hand swaps, I was basically off-handed the whole time, until the release of that rule, as I pulled the first swap early and then two of those in a row .. earning a nice right handed massage in between. yay

The 1k card ... no, I didn't manage to draw the other in a row.. but I did draw a 5, and then a 6 ... sheesh. I was sorta dreading the draw after that ... :)

Got the straight flush complete at page 62 I think, after a nice full six minute ball massage .. not that unlikely as the deck was tiny when the new hearts were added, but kinda felt fitting for the play-thru.. well, wasn't exactly near the edge though, so I figured I'll draw one more and maybe finish to that .. yeah, another ball massage. Ok, nevermind, it's literally not in the cards tonight :)

Would've loved seeing some "more random" requests.. gaming the player; "like my butt? .. is it a nine or a ten? Tell me by putting a card you've drawn with the number you'd rate it to the bottom of the draw pile" .. making one quite likely to sacrifice a precious card until the next shuffle or so..
Awesome stuff overall, loved it :)
simpso
Explorer
Explorer

Post by simpso »

spaisin wrote:The third one .. oh my luck. I know it was designed to be long, but I was honestly drawing things in the most frustrating fashion.

Lots of spoilery words incoming so, click:
I was basically drawing everything in groups.. started with clearing out one of the fast diamonds, followed by four slow ones.

The hand swaps, I was basically off-handed the whole time, until the release of that rule, as I pulled the first swap early and then two of those in a row .. earning a nice right handed massage in between. yay

The 1k card ... no, I didn't manage to draw the other in a row.. but I did draw a 5, and then a 6 ... sheesh. I was sorta dreading the draw after that ... :)

Got the straight flush complete at page 62 I think, after a nice full six minute ball massage .. not that unlikely as the deck was tiny when the new hearts were added, but kinda felt fitting for the play-thru.. well, wasn't exactly near the edge though, so I figured I'll draw one more and maybe finish to that .. yeah, another ball massage. Ok, nevermind, it's literally not in the cards tonight :)

Would've loved seeing some "more random" requests.. gaming the player; "like my butt? .. is it a nine or a ten? Tell me by putting a card you've drawn with the number you'd rate it to the bottom of the draw pile" .. making one quite likely to sacrifice a precious card until the next shuffle or so..
Awesome stuff overall, loved it :)
Im with you on this one. I think what made the tease great was the unpredictability of it. Mixed with the twists thrown in by the 'host'.
I could see how much more could have been done with the set up that was put in. Constantly mixing the game up as it went.

Maybe something for part 4?
odawg
Explorer
Explorer

Post by odawg »

Hi Everyone, thank you very much for all the feedback above, I'm glad you all enjoyed the tease! :)

Simpso - thank you for the link for the counting metronome - I will use that next time!

I have only seen all these comments after posting my 4th tease. I will do another follow on tease similar to #3, probably for #5. I will include all the suggestions above for the twists to make it more varied. For tease #3, and as the first tease of this style I wanted to try and keep things straightforward, so I would not confuse people - so the second one can be a little more complex, and hopefully more frustrating ;)
For Tease 3, the reason this tease goes to 100 pages was an error on my part - this tease was intended to be longer and harder. Originally there was only going to be a total of 4 cum cards (3 to start with and then the bonus one later) - but when I was doing practice runs for the tease by going through and flipping cards, I realised that with only 3 cum cards, and a chance that the player would of already got one cum card (or maybe two) before having to put back in all the previously drawn cards, and then be left with a reasonable chance of completing the cum cards way too early, before getting the bonus cum card. Therefore I decided to change it to 4 cum cards to start with, and the bonus one a little later. The original plan was to also have players put back in all the red cards into the draw pile as well - but when designing this tease I wasnt sure if players would find it too difficult, and whether that would of been too difficult

The main challenge of designing this tease was that everyone would be flipping over different cards in different orders, so it took some careful planning - so Im glad to hear that a lot of you went past page 50 - this was the plan! haha. Some elements are completely random and I have no way of controlling how they will play out (like the hand switching) - unless I make the cards "dominant hand" and "non dominant hand", and have more non dominant hand cards in the pack - hehehe (maybe a good plan for the next tease!).
I hope you also enjoy Tease 4. If anyone has any feedback for any of the first 4 teases, or any ideas for tease #5, please do let me know - All ideas definitely do help :)
TomSawyer
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by TomSawyer »

Part 4 is super hot.
Especially POT.
It will be great if you save this feature. Sadly that there is so little teases that contains it.

What about some palming (head play) ? Maybe draining ?
*sorry for my english :)
justans18
Explorer
Explorer

Post by justans18 »

I luv these teases, there fun, but also difficult, and REALLY push me to the edge, lol. I'd say for the next tease, just add maybe even more twists and turns for us, maybe we have to edge 5-10 times, just for the amusement of the "hostb, on the last one, hold that edge until we can't take anymore, then we have to stop until the next tease., maybe this could be at the end of the next one, as a teaser for the follow up tease,haha. ;-)

And I think it's a good and awesome thing that the teases aren't to frustrating or difficult, because it turns me on more knowing that even though I'm stroking, edging, and teasing myself like crazy, I do get the reward of a big release at the rnd, but maybe instead of just a release, from this point forward, in order to cum at the end of a tease, (and have that full orgasm that we so desperately crave, lol), we have a choice: either we ruin our orgasm, have a nice full one by covering ourselves with it, or, we cum into our hand or a shot glass and have to devour every drop of it.

Now with each 3 of those endings, we get a different response depending on what the "hosts" mood is that day, if she's giving clues that she really wants to see us ruin an orgasm for her, then we obviously shud choose that,haha, if she wants to see us "taste ourselves", then we can choose that one, and if wants to give us a full orgasm, just because she wants to make us cum hard, we can choose that one

Keep up the good work odawg, I'm loving these teases! :-D
pantywedgieboy
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by pantywedgieboy »

I LOVED these teases. The girls were sexy, the challenges left me feeling so very teased, and the challenges were at the perfect level where they added to fun, pleasure, and teasing without it being too much for the tease to be worth doing. I can't wait for the next part!
simpso
Explorer
Explorer

Post by simpso »

just played EBD 6
Some how really fluke managed to find the host on my first go.
Literally got a 30 second ball massage and 40 strokes and bamn.. Found the host.

Dang it.
odawg
Explorer
Explorer

Post by odawg »

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

^Damn - you are not meant to have completed the tease on the first turn!!! hahahahaha.

I'm currently working on a new series altogether, but its taking a little longer than expected. I will make another easy but difficult series when I have time. It appears that people do like all the twists and turns, so this is something I will definitely make sure I keep, and I will have to come up with new surprises hehehehehe
odawg
Explorer
Explorer

Post by odawg »

simpso wrote:just played EBD 6
Some how really fluke managed to find the host on my first go.
Literally got a 30 second ball massage and 40 strokes and bamn.. Found the host.

Dang it.
Alright - Since you completed this challenge far too easily - I want you to do it again - but this time you are looking for a girl sitting on a green pool table. She is one of the number girls. The tease is exactly the same - but you are looking for a different girl.

No cheating! Good luck