Easy but difficult

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Re: Easy but difficult

Post by PlayfulGuy »

@ odawg

I finally got around to trying easy but difficult 2 yesterday and it was fantastic. Thoroughly enjoyed the frustration of it, and it was totally worth it in the end. I haven't had a chance to try any of the others yet but am looking forward to trying #3. I enjoy card games. Haven't peeked at the others yet. Thanks for the great tease.

For future, it would be great if you used flash so it played the metronome for you and used timers so that you don't have to count edges and constantly flip back and forth setting metronomes and such. For myself I downloaded EBD2 and converted it to Teaseme/Guideme so it had the metronomes and timers built-in.

With your permission I'll upload it and post links here and in the Teaseme and Guideme threads. I'm also working on a larger project that includes a couple card games and would be keen to include your EBD 3 if you don't mind.

Thanks for the great teases!

PG
Ajax
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Ajax »

PlayfulGuy wrote: For myself I downloaded EBD2 and converted it to Teaseme/Guideme so it had the metronomes and timers built-in.
Can you share on how you converted this and got it to work? I've been trying to do the same for the EBD3, but I get no pictures, and there is no continue button showing up.

-A
Ajax
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ajax »

For EBD6, yeah, I got lucky too and finished it in a minute. Thanks for the post about looking for the pool table girl, I'm on the hunt for her now! Great tease! In fact, the whole series is awesome, can't wait to see what's to come.

-A
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by aldorax »

Tried EBD7. There are some great photos (though some were kind of grainy?) but overall I didn't like the open-ended nature of the experience, especially for a webtease. Sure, this might be appropriate for someone in a fulltime stay-at-home sort of thing, but
Spoiler: show
simply saying "do x and maybe y if you want" while not offering any meaningful time reference for the tease was after a while ....
to be honest, boring. So yes, it was "easy but difficult" in that sense, maybe -- but it wasn't for me.

That said your teases are well-conceived and pretty good, so pls take this as constructive criticism only. I'm sure others will have different views, such is life! ;)
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by dragoul »

I absolutely loved EBD #7. To me it felt like one of those punishment teases, where you have to do something for a certain amount of time. But this one had some twists that made you really feel controlled:
  1. Having to count (esp. w/o breaks) assured that you couldn't cheat. You really had to stay there for the whole duration of the task.
  2. A lot of teases just tell you that you are not allowed to cum until the end. But this tease actually achieved it. This was because you really had to finish it to advance on with the game and didn't want to cum before the end. Because if you would have cum prematurely you would have lost interest and wouldn't want to complete the tease anymore. And the great choice of picture really made it hard to resist cumming.
  3. You were always torn between the wish to pause your wandering eyes on one of the girls and having to quickly look at the next girl to count all of them. An interesting variation of the tease might be, to have to count (or search for) something in the background instead of counting the girls. So you would always be torn apart between looking at the girls and counting. Another variation might be to have to count certain things like "count only the girls wearing socks". Thus you had to look at their feet instead of being able to look at the girls naked body. Or "count all visible pussies" which would make you fixated on pussies and thus even more horny.
  4. And last but not least, not knowing when it ends strengthened the feeling of being controlled.
A simple yet amazing tease. If it was up to me the tease could have even been a little more difficult (maybe some shorter intervals, more girls per picture, some girls being partly covered by other girls). And the tease could have been longer, maybe something like three times as long. Because the longer the tease lasted, the stronger the conflict got between wanting to cum or maybe getting bored on the one hand an wanting to finish the tease on the other hand. Having to continue even though you want to stop, really instilled the feeling of being controlled.

Thanks again for this great tease, looking forward to the following ones!
odawg
Explorer
Explorer

Post by odawg »

dragoul wrote: An interesting variation of the tease might be, to have to count (or search for) something in the background instead of counting the girls. So you would always be torn apart between looking at the girls and counting. Another variation might be to have to count certain things like "count only the girls wearing socks". Thus you had to look at their feet instead of being able to look at the girls naked body. Or "count all visible pussies" which would make you fixated on pussies and thus even more horny.

A simple yet amazing tease. If it was up to me the tease could have even been a little more difficult (maybe some shorter intervals, more girls per picture, some girls being partly covered by other girls). And the tease could have been longer, maybe something like three times as long.
Keeping Playing the future teases and your wishes may be answered..... hehe. I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the feedback
odawg
Explorer
Explorer

Post by odawg »

aldorax wrote: to be honest, boring. So yes, it was "easy but difficult" in that sense, maybe -- but it wasn't for me.
Thanks for the feedback :) The tease is designed to be boring as this is part of the challenge and adds to the frustration haha. Different challenges in the 6-part series will test different things. This tease is not for everyone though, some people will love it - others will hate it, and some will have a love/hate relationship with the series hahaha
odawg
Explorer
Explorer

Post by odawg »

PlayfulGuy wrote:@ odawg

I finally got around to trying easy but difficult 2 yesterday and it was fantastic. Thoroughly enjoyed the frustration of it, and it was totally worth it in the end. I haven't had a chance to try any of the others yet but am looking forward to trying #3. I enjoy card games. Haven't peeked at the others yet. Thanks for the great tease.

For future, it would be great if you used flash so it played the metronome for you and used timers so that you don't have to count edges and constantly flip back and forth setting metronomes and such. For myself I downloaded EBD2 and converted it to Teaseme/Guideme so it had the metronomes and timers built-in.

With your permission I'll upload it and post links here and in the Teaseme and Guideme threads. I'm also working on a larger project that includes a couple card games and would be keen to include your EBD 3 if you don't mind.

PG
Thanks for the feedback. I have since learnt and I am now using flash teases.

Yes you have my permission to upload to TeaseMe and GuideMe - I have no idea at all how these sites work - maybe I will learn soon.... are a lot of the teases moving away from his site and onto other sites?
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dragoul »

btw, another task in a similar vein as the the tasks of this series would be to compile the "tease of the month" candidates of some months. And I could use some help to get the "tease of the month" polls running again. Just saying :-D
lololo99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lololo99 »

i just wanted to say, i love your teases. and i try to complete the competitions in time, although i am quite busy... but your teases are just too great :)
bunz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bunz »

Hey, I love the teases and the competition is great!! I never submersed so deeply into any challenge on milovana before. The tasks were hard and often frustrating. Not letting the eyes and the mind wander too much was devilishly tricky, yet continuing was easy. I was so motivated I just couldn't stop, I could not let myself be beaten by the challenge! 8-)

And so there is one thing nagging me with "Easy But Difficult 8 - Challenge 2 - Game 5 and Bonus"... it's the "and Bonus" part.
I nailed game 5 in the first run :P or at least so I think, because after I finished and recieved my completion code the tease was over. But what is the bonus part mentioned in the title? Does one only get a Bonus when hitting the number exactly or something?

Now I'm not trying to cheat here, I am just totally anal *grin* about knowing if I succeeded or not. If I definetly knew I could go better than a pass on this challenge I would spend days if necessary to get it right. But after already having done it twice more, both times passing, I just want to ask if it's worthwhile trying or if I am overthinking this? (which would be oh so very much like me :innocent: )

thanks for the teases, all this amazing work and long hours!
odawg
Explorer
Explorer

Post by odawg »

bunz wrote:Hey, I love the teases and the competition is great!! I never submersed so deeply into any challenge on milovana before. The tasks were hard and often frustrating. Not letting the eyes and the mind wander too much was devilishly tricky, yet continuing was easy. I was so motivated I just couldn't stop, I could not let myself be beaten by the challenge! 8-)

And so there is one thing nagging me with "Easy But Difficult 8 - Challenge 2 - Game 5 and Bonus"... it's the "and Bonus" part.
I nailed game 5 in the first run :P or at least so I think, because after I finished and recieved my completion code the tease was over. But what is the bonus part mentioned in the title? Does one only get a Bonus when hitting the number exactly or something?

Now I'm not trying to cheat here, I am just totally anal *grin* about knowing if I succeeded or not. If I definetly knew I could go better than a pass on this challenge I would spend days if necessary to get it right. But after already having done it twice more, both times passing, I just want to ask if it's worthwhile trying or if I am overthinking this? (which would be oh so very much like me :innocent: )

thanks for the teases, all this amazing work and long hours!
Thanks for your feedback bunz - I'm glad that you are enjoying the series, and also frustrated by the sounds of things hahaha.

Please look at the Private message that I just sent to all players about the bonus challenge. Please ignore the tease title - sorry to Bunz and any other player that this has caused confusion to. Completing Game 5 has nothing to do with the bonus. Tease 5 is simply a pass/fail tease - Even if you nail the exact number of strokes haha, its only designed to detect pass/fail.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

odawg wrote:
PlayfulGuy wrote:@ odawg

PG
Thanks for the feedback. I have since learnt and I am now using flash teases.

Yes you have my permission to upload to TeaseMe and GuideMe - I have no idea at all how these sites work - maybe I will learn soon.... are a lot of the teases moving away from his site and onto other sites?
Thanks odawg. Teaseme and Guideme are not different sites. They are tools available here on Milovana that allow you to run Milovana teases offline and customize them.
See this thread for more - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12944

PG
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Ajax wrote:
PlayfulGuy wrote: For myself I downloaded EBD2 and converted it to Teaseme/Guideme so it had the metronomes and timers built-in.
Can you share on how you converted this and got it to work? I've been trying to do the same for the EBD3, but I get no pictures, and there is no continue button showing up.

-A
I downloaded the tease with the downloader (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12944&start=780#p225772) then modified it by hand. Here's the modified xml file. After you download the tease replace the xml file with this one. I'll try and post a complete package later. I modified it for Guideme but it should work in Teaseme as well.
Easy-but-difficult-2.zip
(2.87 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
Edit: Here's a link to the complete tease for Teaseme/Guideme Easy But Difficult 2

PG
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dragoul »

The counters during the reaction games could be shorter I think. It is still possible to do something else in a second window, and click the button withing the 4 seconds most of the time.