Easy but difficult

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
odawg
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Easy but difficult

Post by odawg »

Hey everyone, I will do my best now to catch up on everything!!!

The site has been down the past few days - which was the week I was hoping to get everything completed..... Haha - but at least the site is back!
odawg
Explorer
Explorer

Post by odawg »

All remaining players - I have just sent you a private message - please check your inbox.
p2p
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by p2p »

odawg wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:10 am Hey everyone, I will do my best now to catch up on everything!!!

The site has been down the past few days - which was the week I was hoping to get everything completed..... Haha - but at least the site is back!
Hello odawg :-)

When is it made public? I really want to play :-D
odawg
Explorer
Explorer

Post by odawg »

p2p wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:35 am
Hello odawg :-)

When is it made public? I really want to play :-D

I've fallen a little behind and haven't finished the competition yet.

But once it is finished, it definitely will be made public, so probably sometime in march. Thank u for ur patience :)
Effila
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Effila »

i'm here like " can i play now" ^^
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by anonymister »

odawg wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:58 pm Anyone attempt the 2nd one? Any feedback?
Will you be unlocking the teases soon ?
odawg
Explorer
Explorer

Post by odawg »

Hey everyone.

Very sorry for the lack of reply the last 2 months. I've been too busy to finish off the competition, and open to the public...

Next week i have time to finish off the competition for the people still currently playing, and start making the alterations needed to turn it into a public tease.

Very sorry for the delays. Thanks everyone for your patience. I will write an update on here again next week :)
FCK88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by FCK88 »

odawg wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:39 am Hey everyone.

Very sorry for the lack of reply the last 2 months. I've been too busy to finish off the competition, and open to the public...

Next week i have time to finish off the competition for the people still currently playing, and start making the alterations needed to turn it into a public tease.

Very sorry for the delays. Thanks everyone for your patience. I will write an update on here again next week :)
(Y)odawg (lame, I know - but still funny :-P :lol: )

When can we expect the teases to be opened up for the public? I'm really looking forward to that day since I wasn't able to complete the competition challenges in due time so I had to kiss it goodbye a while back(december, I think) - please open it up soon, I'm DYING here! :w00t: :-D :-P
p2p
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by p2p »

odawg wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:39 am Hey everyone.

odawg we wait desperately :lol:
tbmb248
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tbmb248 »

odawg wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:39 am
Please open up to the public!!! Love these
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Hi odawg! :wave:
I downloaded your Easy but Difficult series to play it offline but I can't find Easy but Difficult 7/8/9/10/11/12 Challenge 1>>>Challenge 6 Game 1.
Is the competition finished? When will you publish the missing teases?

I'm really looking forward to try your entire series. Please make it happen!
Thanks.

Bye! :wave:
vanCoochee
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by vanCoochee »

The EasyButDifficult teases were unique when i first played them, and i loved them :-D

Now yesterday i came back for a third play of the first entry:
Spoiler: show
125bpm to Oxana, the first 35 seconds POT were fierce :\'-(

i had a note in my offline version of the tease from my first run:
180bpm to Lena Anderson, building up to a second orgasm at the end of the 2 minutes :lol:
                           Playgrounds
                 ༺ NNN 2023 "Island"Decks of DenialIt's time to duel
odawg
Explorer
Explorer

Post by odawg »

Hi Everyone! The passwords have now been removed and I have turned the series into 14 games in the Easy But Difficult 7 Series. https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=48198

Let me know how you get on, and please leave any feedback below. If there are any errors in the teases, please send me a PM so I can fix it up

Cheers!!!
Orion_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Orion_be »

Hello, I tried to play the tease, but the text all seems to be formatted wrong:
<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2">
<FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Welcome!!!</FONT>

</TEXTFORMAT>
Is this something on my end? It's very distracting to play like this or is it the way it is supposed be?

regards Orion_be
odawg
Explorer
Explorer

Post by odawg »

Orion_be wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:57 am Hello, I tried to play the tease, but the text all seems to be formatted wrong:
<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2">
<FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Welcome!!!</FONT>

</TEXTFORMAT>
Is this something on my end? It's very distracting to play like this or is it the way it is supposed be?

regards Orion_be
Hi. Below is copied from the "Easy But Difficult 7 Instructions" webtease

TECHNICAL ISSUES
Unfortunately because these are old teases, they are running on the old webtease programme (Nyx) and being converted into EOS viewer. Unfortunately on the start of each slide is a whole lot of coding, which I can't seem to remove. What I have done though is underlined and bolded the text on each page that you need to read.

Its a coding error I unfortunately don't know how to correct. I have posted asking for help in the software and technical forumn, which no one has replied to yet. If anyone does know how to correct this error, please get in touch!