FB Guideme Tease '10 seconds'

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

FB Guideme Tease '10 seconds'

Post by BoundSquirrel »

I’ve just completed my first tease for Guideme, “10 Seconds” and have uploaded it here:

https://mega.co.nz/#!WgdhGTQY!24w71GWTe ... _Mary3PjsI

Please provide feedback. I’ve tested it pretty extensively so I hope bugs are minimal but please let me know if you find any.
Enjoy!
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: FB Guideme Tease '10 seconds'

Post by troyan »

Thanks! Looks very nice! :D
ps1925
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ps1925 »

It's not showing any of the images past the first one of each set. It's showing the intro and the first room images (Rec) just fine. Does this require GuideMe v0.1.1? I downloaded the updated jar for 0.1.1 but it won't even launch with the new jar... My Java version is 1.8 update 20.

This is the error in the log:

Code: Select all

2014-09-02 20:10:31,432 ERROR Jscript -  FileRunScript ReferenceError: "imgPath" is not defined. (script#6)org.mozilla.javascript.EcmaError: ReferenceError: "imgPath" is not defined. (script#6)    at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.constructError(ScriptRuntime.java:3557)    at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.constructError(ScriptRuntime.java:3535)    at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.notFoundError(ScriptRuntime.java:3620)    at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.name(ScriptRuntime.java:1652)    at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.c8._c1(script:6)    at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.c8.call(script)    at org.mozilla.javascript.ContextFactory.doTopCall(ContextFactory.java:401)    at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.doTopCall(ScriptRuntime.java:3003)    at org.mozilla.javascript.gen.c8.call(script)    at org.guideme.guideme.scripting.Jscript.runScript(Jscript.java:96)    at org.guideme.guideme.MainLogic.displayPage(MainLogic.java:185)    at org.guideme.guideme.MainLogic.displayPage(MainLogic.java:75)    at org.guideme.guideme.ui.MainShell$shellTimer.run(MainShell.java:796)    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runTimer(Unknown Source)    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.messageProc(Unknown Source)    at org.eclipse.swt.internal.win32.OS.DispatchMessageW(Native Method)    at org.eclipse.swt.internal.win32.OS.DispatchMessage(Unknown Source)    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Unknown Source)    at org.guideme.guideme.App.main(App.java:70)
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

I'm not able to replicate what you're seeing, but I did write and test this using Guideme 0.1.1. I've tested it on two separate machines and it works on both. I'm not sure why, but your setup is not reading the imgPath correctly-that is set by the opening image screen in each room. Without being able to replicate what you're seeing, I'm afraid I can't be much more help.

If others are experiencing this issue, please PM me. If anyone else has insight into why this isn't working, don't be shy. If there's anything I can do to improve the script, I'll gladly do so.
Studfu55
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Studfu55 »

I have all of the same problems as the last guy who posted, not working for all the reasons he stated, and in all the same ways.
ps1925
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ps1925 »

Ok, I finally had some time to debug the GuideMe v0.1.1 issue and resolved it. If you are having problems, just redownload the entire Win32/64 zip file. See my post on the GuideMe thread for more details.

This was indeed the issue causing the images to not show up. So that's fixed!

However...

I noticed that this tease doesn't handle saving state correctly. When I close GuideMe, reopen and load the tease again, it doesn't show any images. Try doing the same with some others and you'll see what I mean. It looks like it starts up where you left off, so the page is correct, but there are no images on any of the pages following (at least the next few, I didn't test waiting for a different section).

Overall though it looks very slick.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

This should fix the issue of not seeing images past the first one.

https://mega.co.nz/#!H99XQILQ!j44xI-yt- ... s5lMCykIwg

I'll look into the save state issue next.

Thanks for the feedback.
FCK88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by FCK88 »

Hi there.

I know it's been a couple of years since the activity was on-going in this thread regarding the tease "10 Seconds" but I was just wondering - does anyone have the tease + the fix for GuideMe and could upload please? I would be EVER so thankful :smile:

FCK88 :-)
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

I have the original tease... but not the fix. I'm not sure if it makes sense to upload the original without the fix.

EDIT: Ok, uploaded a version which should work... at least for the images... mega.co.nz
Last edited by d3vi0n on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
FCK88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FCK88 »

d3vi0n wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:03 pm I have the original tease... but not the fix. I'm not sure if it makes sense to upload the original without the fix.

EDIT: Ok, uploaded a version which should work... at least for the images...

mega.co.nz
Thank you SO much, d3vi0n - I've downloaded the fix myself so I have that(weirdly enough, THAT link still works while the other one is dead :look: )

Thank you a million times, my friend! :blush: :-D

EDIT: Whoooops - sorry, I confused the fix to THIS tease with the fix from GottaEdgeEmAll(Which I have the fix-file for but not the tease since the link is dead in that thread.. Maybe you have that one too and would care to upload it so I can download it?) *Looks begging at d3vi0n* :whistle:
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

now i'm confused... :huh:

which tease do you need? 10seconds or GottaEdgeEmAll?

If 10seconds: Use my download link from my last post :wave:
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
FCK88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FCK88 »

d3vi0n wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:33 pm now i'm confused... :huh:

which tease do you need? 10seconds or GottaEdgeEmAll?

If 10seconds: Use my download link from my last post :wave:
I need them BOTH(sorry if I wasn't clearly pointing that out, my mistake :lol: :-P ) and have already downloaded the 10 Seconds-tease via your link - would you care to upload the other one too in case you have it? :-D
michaelson88
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by michaelson88 »

Hi, I want to play this tease but I don't have any sound (metronome doesn't work). I have Guide Me 0.1.5. and 0.3.4, and it doesn't work on any of them.

Any help?