January Seraph R.I.P

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
hhhobo44
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: 31 Days of Sacrifices

Post by hhhobo44 »

This is awesome. I am going to start this one soon. It will be a real challenge. I know I will suffer in the "disobey" mode. My balls will be blue before it is over. Thanks for your efforts.
AlwaysEdging
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by AlwaysEdging »

Oh god... Just read through the first few pages.
That kind of tease is my personal kryptonite :)

I absolutely love teases involving restrictions and living with my GF might make this one a bit harder :)
Subbylocked
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Subbylocked »

I agree, i love these kind of teases, too. I also read the first few pages and i am taking the challenge. But i have a question. If i decide to obey a daily task but disobey a monthly task, what Do i have to Do? Do i have to Do the punishment or Do i have to follow monthly tasks and Do a punishment every time i disobey? So i cant choose if i want to obey the monthly rules? What Do you think?
Subbylocked
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Subbylocked »

Does it mean I can skip that many orders without punishment? Or do you want me to still Do the punishment if i decIDE to skip a monthly rule?

For example, when i choose to obey the daily task on day 2 but i disobey and refuse to obey the monthly rule.
Does it mean I have to take the punishment? But then i wont need to follow the rule at all?

Sorry for that many questions but i would like to follow it properly.
Thanks in advance :)
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by sub3604 »

I have decided to participate. THE REST OF THIS POST WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS I AM GOING TO LOG MY PROGRESS AS WE GO THOUGH THE TEASE

DAY 1 (Forgot to include but putting in now before it is relevant my dice roll total was SIX)

I have 15 pairs of underwear but I change them at minimum everyday more if I have reason to take them off during the day as I always put a new pair on once removed. So not washing any obviously that will change this month.

I am resisting the temptation to read ahead though

DAY 2

I have done day two and it is going to be tough not using my washing machine or dryer but will obey. I have a few things I need to wash but will have to do them by hand fortunately most things I have are clean. I have however messed up in playtime and ended up getting a 72 hour wait. :-(

Day 2 continued I decided to wash a few bits but without the washing machine and drier it is much harder. Hand washing in the bath is obviously mush more hands on and I was surprised how much muck came out of the clothes. I think drying is going to be the hardest bit though as without the spin of the washer and using the drier the only option is wringing out and putting on line so the clothes are much wetter than they are when removed from the washer. I am going to have to find a balance between washing little very regular or having a huge load to do at once. But at least I won't have to wash the underwear

24 hours into my 72 hour wait

After messing up yesterday with a ruined orgasm and getting the 72 hour wait I am surprisingly horny and want to play I guess knowing that is not allowed makes me want it all the more. But I am also finding not being able to move on to day 3 difficult as I am very curious to know what comes next. Today is the first day I am in dirty underwear but the 72 hours is going to make that worse too as I have 15 pairs decided I need to wear each pair for 2 days after the 1st day. (No change of day 2 pair is until day 3 is over) Since it is a punishment that will still be followed. That will make 4 days with no change of underwear which I am not looking forward to.

It is strange though as I am looking forward to day 3 so much but know when it comes round I will have to make another sacrifice. Possibly for the rest of the month or however long this tease takes to complete.

48 hours into my 72 hour wait

not touching is getting harder I am pretty sure whatever Day 3 instructions are tomorrow I will be obeying but I am going to try and obey all the instructions if I can. After wearing the same underwear for 2 days yesterday something I will have to get used to I have decided I would rather wear no underwear today and tomorrow than wear the same pair another two days to stay with my change timetable. So no underwear it is.

I have taken to reading and looking at the photos on the pages of the tease already done but have not seen anything past day two and set my desktop wallpaper to one of the pictures not that that does anything but makes me want to move on to day 3 more. Only another 24 hours to wait though I will be more careful in future this delay really does feel like a punishment.

I have done more washing today as decided I didn't want to wait until there was a lot to wash as hand washing everything and wringing it out before putting on the washing line is bad enough when there are only a few clothes. I wouldn't want to have to do a large amount in one go.

Several hours later it is raining hard outside on my washing hope this weather does not continue it is hard enough getting things dry without the spin of the washing machine and the dryer without rain no point in bringing it in though :-(

72 hour wait complete

The last 72 hrs has been much harder than I expected particularly the last 24 it has really felt like a punishment. I did find with having no underwear and wearing jeans I was hard a lot of the time so I uess that didn't help but that was preferable to wearing the same pair a 3rd day, Both not being allowed to touch and move on in the tease was frustrating. I am looking forward to finding out what day 3 has in store so much but decided to write this first. I am certainty going to try to be more careful at playtime as do not want anther 72 hour wait it isn't as if a ruined orgasm is even enjoyable. Well anyway now my punishment is complete, I am off to do day 3.

Day 3

I think am going to find not crossing legs difficult but I will obviously be obeying I quite often sit that way so it is going to be a challenge but am determined not to fail. The monthly task however will be easy as I don't own a dishwasher. The reward today is quite interesting allowed to masturbate for 1 hour today, but not allowed to be sitting or lying down. I have decided I will do the full hour in segments throughout the day timed until the hour is over. I have completed the first 5 mins but standing up takes some of the pleasure out of it. It is nice to be allowed to stroke again though.

Day 3 continued

I have so far completed 23 mins of masturbation and will finish the hour before the end of the day. I have also had to be punished though as I accidentally crossed my legs. Unsure whao do about this I looked back at the rules and found "-Every time you break one of the rules unintentionally… and there are no specific instructions about a punishment… you must do the punishments of the 2 previous days. " so I ended up having to do day 1 punishment "Spank each of your palms 50 times with a ruler." and day 2 punishment "Spank your balls / pussy 50 times as hard as you can with a wooden spoon"

Unfortunately right after completing this I crossed my legs again so had to repeat, after a total of 100 spanks of the ruler on each hand and 100 on the balls with a wooden spoon I am going to be more careful not to break this rule again as each rule break means a repeat.

Day 3 continued again

I have finished the one hour of masturbation toe second which by the end of it, it was a relief it was over but I have also had to be punished 3 more times for unintentionally crossing my legs being very careful now hopefully I will manage to get to bedtime without crossing them again.

It is now bedtime but I had to be punished 2 more times since my last post, that is the hardest order yet and is a total punishment of 350 of the ruler on each palm and 350 of the wooden spoon on the balls. Hopefully I won't need punishing tomorrow.

Day 4
I was hoping for a easier Daily task and this one is not a problem I don't wear one anyway. The monthly task however I had to think about but decided to go for it and obey. I am really hoping to not disobey any or use any of my 6 passes. (but not promising that)

So far I have done seven edges each time holding for 5 seconds longer than last the last one was 35 second hold and was very hard I will know when to quit I do not want to mess up and get another 72 hour wait so think I am done for today but I guess we will see.

At least I am back on timetable with underwear and get to wear a nice clean pair today. :-)

Day 5

I have decided I am going wear clean underwear and worry about what to do when I run out later putting the used ones in a drawer emptied for them. I like having a clean pair each day so going to enjoy it while I can.

As to today's orders I will of course be obeying although at least one of by tv's will not even turn on without the remote so it limits me to the tv downstairs and and even that has only VERY limited controls .

I pretty sure I can manage that one though. The monthly task of no social networking will be harder I only use Facebook but I do tend to visit it multiple times a day.

Of course now I have to do 1 hour of masturbation, but am not allowed to edge. Initially I thought of these as reward/punishment but am coming to realise with no hope of orgasm it is more a punishment/punishment I am just determined to do my very best to obey each day and hope nothing comes up that is a hard limit.

As before the 1 hour will be timed with the timer stopping each time a break is necessary. I will be posting again here about today then after that tomorrow will be a new post as despite it being day 6 it is the start of week 2 because of the wait I had

I managed to complete the 1 hour of masturbation without incident but damn I want to cum so bad obviously that isn't going to happen there is still 26 days left although I guess there is chance a ruined orgasm might be allowed at some point.
Last edited by sub3604 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:29 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Player Profile:
Name: sub3604
Gender Identity Straight Male
Cage: small metal
Mode: 24/7
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
[email protected]
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): My wife did no like to be called dominant. However, in many parts of our lives, she led the way. I miss her do.

Post by [email protected] »

So far I have declined almost all of the days. So it has been a lot of punishment. As i look ahead, I am deciding the obey or be punished before I read the punishment. It looks like it is hoing to be a long long month. Just going without yet keeping my mind on the tasks has been a greater challenge than I expected.

Question...
if i agree to a rest of the month for day 10 and fail it on day 20, I have to do the two previous day's punishments. Is that the punishments for the day 8 and 9 or day 18 and 19?

If I fail it more than once do I do the punishments that number of times? How about if it is mire than once in the sane day?

One of your one day tasks ought to be reporting progress here. The above report is outstanding. You should have some list of required content. The task can be repeated later in the month with more requirements. Or make it a single to the end of the month task that is done if the day is divisible by three.
Blessings
Dave
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sub3604 »

[email protected] wrote: Question...
if i agree to a rest of the month for day 10 and fail it on day 20, I have to do the two previous day's punishments. Is that the punishments for the day 8 and 9 or day 18 and 19?
I would say follow it literally and do the two previous days (18 and 19)
[email protected] wrote:If I fail it more than once do I do the punishments that number of times? How about if it is mire than once in the sane day?
I did today for every cross of my legs even for a second I did the previous two days punishment and that was something like 6 or 7 times :-(
[email protected] wrote: The above report is outstanding.
Thanks I plan to continue it till the end but will probably stop editing same post and do a new post for the 2nd week and a new one for 3rd etc but please if anyone else does one post a SPOILER WARNING as I don't want to know anything about what is ahead and I am sure others may want to be surprised too these kind of teases are not nearly as good if you know what is coming. :no:
Player Profile:
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sub3604 »

THIS POST WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS I AM LOGGING MY PROGRESS AS I GO THOUGH THE TEASE

WEEK TWO

DAY 6

I am waking up each morning minutes before 8am (the earliest time I am allowing myself open the days instructions.

I want to cum so badly now. Today's monthly task was give up using lifts I don't think I will have much trouble with that. Although if I have to go to a floor of a large building for any reason it will be a pain but that isn't likely too be often

The daily one isn't too hard either but I am glad it is only a day going up two steps at a time makes climbing a lot of steps harder.

The instructions for what to do when obeying are not great though As much playtime as I want today, as long as I have at least 15 clothespins on my body.

But I LOVE both pictures in today's instructions particularly the second one with the two girls.

Playtime

I put 4 clothespins on my pubic area one on my balls and 5 on each leg and then did a tease to play which I would probably have enjoyed but the pins were biting down hard and hurt. I did however edge several times and play for about 20 minutes. But was relieved when the tease ended but gutted it told me to cum (I didn't obviously as that is not allowed)

I then removed the pins one at a time ow,ow,ow,ow,ow,ow,ow,ow,ow,ow, ow,ow,ow,ow and ow I don't think I want any more play time today. :no:

Damn realised I forgot to go up the stairs 2 at a time so had to do the last two days punishments which were "Spank each ass cheek 150 times with a wooden spoon, wooden paddle, or wooden hairbrush" and Spank your balls 100 times and your cock 50 times.

My Ass now has two very red cheeks and my cock and balls are aching too. Going to have to be careful to remember to do two at a time when I come upstairs or this could be a painful day.

Day 6 continued

Damn it I clicked a link that I did not realise would take me to Facebook so accidentally broke that rule meaning I have had to do the last two days punishments again. I was being so careful to come upstairs two steps at a time as well. I guess further I go though the month harder it will be not to accidentally break rules. Hopefully I won't break anymore today.

Continued again I have had to endure the punishment for accidental rule breaks yet again as I forgot to go upstairs two at a time at this rate it will be a painful day.

And again I guess some things are easier to forget than others. I just been out. I remembered to go two steps at a time while out and then went up normally when I got home. That is 600 of the wooden spoon on each cheek 400 ball spanks and 200 cock spanks so far today.

As I am timing days 8am to 8am I am not even half way though the day yet but hopefully I won't have to be punished again

Oh no I did it AGAIN another 150 of the wooden spoon on each cheek plus 100 ball spanks and 50 penis spanks.

I have just looked at my ass and both cheeks are now a deep red at the beginning the ball and cock spanks were worse but now it is the other way.

Today has not been a good day when it comes to accidentally breaking rules I just go up and down stairs dozens of times a day last order I had this much trouble with was the crossing legs on day 3. I have however had some more playtime but even that hurts with the pins.

And one more time I am done now though I will not be going back downstairs until the morning now but that is still 900 spanks on each arse cheek 600 ball spanks and 300 cock spanks still with any luck I won't get punished tomorrow.

At this rate I will need to start a new post before this wee is over it was a new post today and already quite long

Day 7 the first disobey I would have done the
Daily task: From the moment you wake up and until you go to bed tonight… you are not allowed to lie down… neither sit on a comfortable couch, recliner etc
. but the monthly one of
Monthly task:
You are not allowed to sit on a chair, sofa, couch etc for more than 15 minutes. You’re gonna have to stand up for 15 seconds and then sit down again!
Probably isn't possible given how much of the month is left.Decided to use one of my 6 free passes though.

Day 8

I decided to obey but wish I hadn't I messed up in playtime again and had another ruined orgasm so another 72 hour wait.

Ok having got my second 72 hour wait I have decided not to take any chances and locked my chastity device on for 3 days I do not have access it the key as it is locked ina safe via https://www.emlalock.com/ so I can't cheat whether I want to or not.

I have however decided to use 2 more of my free passes and allow myself facebook and texting family and best friend as too many questions were being asked.

I dmake the mistake of putting a straight 3 days in emalock though rather than knocking off the hours already done so will not be released at until 03.09.2014 14:11:23 rather than 8 am that morning.

I have now been locked 19 hours and 15 mins and I really want to play. Unlike my last 72 hour wait this one doesn't take will power being locked I simply havee no choice. As without destroying the CB I cannot get out. Of course I cannot get hard either which is a privilege I had last time.

It has been more difficult than I expected being locked as it has not even been a full 24 hours yet but I guess the fact I have not had a orgasm for over a week contributes to that. I am certainly looking forward to getting out.

After 46 hours and 8 mins in chastity

This has been been much harder than expected nights in particular. I really want out of the CB but there only a little over 1 day left. I have worn the cb for much longer than this in the past but I guess the ruined orgasm does not reset the clock and it feels like ages since my last orgasm. Looking forward to getting out tomorrow. Just getting erect would feel so nice

Day 9

Due toot setting emlalock exactly opting for 3 days chastity I am still locked for another 6 hours 4 mins but it is time to look at today's instructions.

I am glad the switch your mouse key parameters to left handed is a daily task as it is really annoying but can manage for the day.

The monthly task of Make Dogpile your default homepage and search engine. Is not great but will cope and not keen on barking every time but have chosen to obey

I look forward to playtime later today when I get out of this chastity device. But going to be careful as don't want another accidental ruined orgasm.

Day 9 continued After getting out of my cb getting erect felt so good I decided to have playtime all that was required of me was to do it on my knees

I decided to follow one of the other teases on milvana which had me edging over and over again the shprt breaks that were allowed I got off my knees until I was allowed to stroke again.

I did not complete the tease though I got as though I couldn't take it anymore so stopped before I messsed up again.

Day 10

I am very pleased to gt my mouse back to normal being set to left handed was annoying. But on to today's tasks.Which I decided to obey not using bookmarks after yesterdays monthly task is very clever. I don't like dogpile and hate barking when I hit search. The no slippers rule is irreverent as I never wear them anyway.

I will add though that the only use a cup glass once a day rule is creating a lot of washing up (which it is no doubt designed to)

I am pleased I chose to obey today though as the punishment far not doing so is horrific
Last edited by sub3604 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Player Profile:
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
[email protected]
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): My wife did no like to be called dominant. However, in many parts of our lives, she led the way. I miss her do.

Post by [email protected] »

A question about day 14s punishment.

I decided to take the day 14 punishment without reading it as directed. But it is day 11 for me today.
Spoiler: show
On the every 30 minutes, starting when? Or what is the maximum number of times?
I don't see how this can be done in my life all day. I can't just get up and leave a meeting at 30 minutes.

Could the two minutes "stack up" if there id not the opportunity? So if I had to miss four in a row, about two hours, I'd have to pinch 10?

Can clothes pins or butterfly clamps be used?
Blessings
Dave
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sub3604 »

THIS POST WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS I AM LOGGING MY PROGRESS AS I GO THOUGH THE TEASE

Week 3

Day 11

I choose to obey today's orders but when I saw the punishment for disobedience wished I hadn't but I made my choice oh well. bye bye to my cordless phone for rest of the month. The "reward" for obediance wasn't even very good.

Day 12

Regrettably I have had to end this early and will not be going any further due to personal reasons.
Player Profile:
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!